Respecting life from start to finish

MaggieMae

Reality bits
Apr 3, 2009
In listening to Rick Santorum on MTP this morning, I was struck by his comment on abortion, quoting the Declaration of Independence proclamation that we are endowed by our creator of certain inalienable rights. Santorum said [paraphrasing--transcript not up yet] "...and the first [inalienable right] is life and human life begins at the moment of conception and it should be protected."

So how come after birth so many pro-life advocates don't seem to care enough about "protecting life" thereafter, which means guaranteed health care?

In listening to Rick Santorum on MTP this morning, I was struck by his comment on abortion, quoting the Declaration of Independence proclamation that we are endowed by our creator of certain inalienable rights. Santorum said [paraphrasing--transcript not up yet] "...and the first [inalienable right] is life and human life begins at the moment of conception and it should be protected."

So how come after birth so many pro-life advocates don't seem to care enough about "protecting life" thereafter, which means guaranteed health care?

How do you make the leap from protecting life to guaranteed health care?

How do you make the leap from protecting life to guaranteed health care?
Because murka is #1 !

Attachments

• $murkastan.gif
    $murkastan.gif
    74.6 KB · Views: 81

Forum List

Back