"Pro-choice" people become Pro-life after learning about abortion in the USA

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
"Pro-choice" people become Pro-life after learning about abortion in the USA

OK, I'll be right back, forgot to get the link first.. But one "link" I can provide right now is a book I started to read... not sure I will finish it.. AWFUL

about the abortionist convicted of 7 counts (or more?) of murder. This is an unbelievable story... Most abortionists follow the law on the cut-off point for doing an abortion. Not Gosnell. He violated every abortion & health regulation known to the state of Pennsylvania

"Pro-choice" JURORS became more Pro-life after learning about abortion in the trial of this sick monster, who brought live babies out of the womb (he could have killed them inside, as most abortionists do) and THEN stabbing them in the neck.

The jurors didn't all necessarily become 100% pro life in that they began to support all human life from conception until death (save the death penalty), but they became more in favor of restrictions after a particular age of gestation, say 10 weeks or whatever...

Last edited:
And the pro-life goal is to make every abortion doctor a Gosnell. He's your boy. Own him.
Gosnell was convicted for violating laws on the books.

Other abortionists are just as guilty of murder... but we the neo-Nazis of modern times (our "progressive" society, that is) turns a blind eye...

"business as usual"

I would haul out the old film, "Silent Scream".

Very graphic footage via ultrasound of what an abortion ACTUALLY looks like.

So graphic that leftist cowards cannot watch it because it proves to them that what they have such blood lust for killing is NOT a CLUMP OF CELLS.

It's a person who fights for his or her life.

It's what changed my mind.

In the book, the authors speak of 7 counts of murder but further on

Site:

Judge Jeffrey Minehart threw out for lack of evidence three of seven murder counts involving aborted fetuses.

gosnell was offered a plea but didn't take it, likely because he thought he would be protected by Roe and also because the health authorities in the area where his filthy clinic was always gave him a pass. They didn't want abortion to get a bad name (nevr mind that it already had that)

So graphic that leftist cowards cannot watch it because it proves to them that what they have such blood lust for killing is NOT a CLUMP OF CELLS.

I had a chance to se that yrs ago and wimped out. I probably would do the same today. However, I have read many books with photos, so I know how awful abortion is

I also read a book yrs ago calld Post Abortion Syndrome (i believe it was called that). Abortion destroys women as well as their poor little children

I understand. I, too, have seen documentaries that have changed my perspective on life. But please stop talking about "leftists". They don't actually exist except in political propaganda.

I had a chance to se that yrs ago and wimped out. I probably would do the same today. However, I have read many books with photos, so I know how awful abortion is

I also read a book yrs ago calld Post Abortion Syndrome (i believe it was called that). Abortion destroys women as well as their poor little children

There is a 2012 book called "Abandoned", by Monica Migliorino Miller. I recently saw Ms. Miller on a pro-life TV program and promptly bought the book, about her activism involving rescuing the corpses of aborted children which had been simply dumped into dumpsters behind abattoirs. Once they had rescued the corpses, they gave them all dignified burials.

I couldn't get very far into the book and I certainly could not look at the photos of the babies.

I want everyone here who whines about how that's "just a blob of cells" to read this book.

Why would we claim a baby butcher like Gosnell when your side is the one in charge of infanticide?
That's stupid even for a hairy backed pole squatting mammoth like you.

Sometimes you have to stop biting that pillow & breathe.

LOL

.... what?

There is a 2012 book called "Abandoned", by Monica Migliorino Miller. I recently saw Ms. Miller on a pro-life TV program and promptly bought the book, about her activism involving rescuing the corpses of aborted children which had been simply dumped into dumpsters behind abattoirs. Once they had rescued the corpses, they gave them all dignified burials.

I couldn't get very far into the book and I certainly could not look at the photos of the babies.

I want everyone here who whines about how that's "just a blob of cells" to read this book.

I heard about this.

sad that the only time they are treated with respect is after they are dead... But God has them now :)

Why would we claim a baby butcher like Gosnell when your side is the one in charge of infanticide?
That's stupid even for a hairy backed pole squatting mammoth like you.

Sometimes you have to stop biting that pillow & breathe.

LOL!

I love you!

I hope Mrs. John is ready to give you up!

Thanks for your thought provoking input about the subject of this great thread.

I often include them when I pray the Chaplet of the Divine Mercy.

i didn't know u are Catholic?

or do you just pray along with your Catholic buddies? LOL

I wish I had some of those nearby.... I'd do the same... lovely prayers

Forum List

Back