Sen. Elizabeth Warren

Indian-Warren.jpg

Wry loves Liz Warren because she's a liar and a nut and a Socilaist

I suspect more and more readers of your posts have concluded you're a hopeless partisan troll. If you had any self respect you'd find a new hobby - maybe Rabbi would allow you to join him when he spends his spare time smelling bicycle seats at the playground.

Or he could follow your example and take the seats off, then sit on the pole with a stupid crap eating grin on your face.

This notion that has Warren checking multiple boxes by accident is rather amusing. It reminds me of Timmy Geithner's little tax problem that he tried to excuse by saying he couldn't figure out Turbo Tax.

Bottom line is this...do you REALLY want someone to be President who can't fill out a job application without fucking it up multiple times?

It is rather amusing, since it was a political campaign charge that's been debunked. Yet the low-info types keep running with it. Life in the Bubble...

When was it "debunked"? Warren made the pathetic excuse that she claimed American Indian heritage only because it had always been part of her families' "lore"...yet there is no record of her family in official lists of American Indian tribe members. It's also interesting that when she applied at Texas she listed herself as "white"...yet when she got to Penn she listed herself as a "minority". How does that happen? Oh, that's right...I forgot that I was an Indian THEN but now I remembered? Then when she gets to Harvard she let's THEM claim her as a minority faculty member at a time when Harvard was being lambasted for not hiring women and minorities.

I think you misunderstand what the word evidence means. Like most people you think it means absolute proof, it actually doesn't, it is actually the information supporting a belief.

What I have is this, Elizabeth Warren admitted to checking the box as a Native American. She continued this from the time she got her first job as a professor until she was hired at Harvard. I alos have the fact that Harvard actually promoted her as a Native American in 1998, which tells me that they either lied about it for some reason, or that someone lied to them.

When sex-change is a mistake: Some transsexuals suffer bitter regrets. Sarah Lonsdale reports - Life & Style - The Independent

Then we also have the interesting fact that, when she was confronted with actual proof that she checked the box, she claimed her motive was to meet other Native Americans, yet she never actually mentioned her "heritage" in public interviews or her first campaign video.

Conversation with Elizabeth Warren, p. 1 of 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE_wj6NHdEQ&feature=youtu.be

You, on the other hand, have nothing but your insistence that I have no evidence. Unless, that is, you have some actual evidence to put up against what I have.

Didn't think so.

By the way, why are you so obsessed with defending the most progressive politician in America? Is it your obsession with big government?

What evidence? All of this post is opinion!

Windbag, if you have evidence, probative evidence that Sen. Warren lied about her heritage, post it. Or please, STFU and stop proving you're full of shit.

This is not about her lying about her heritage, it is about her admitting she checked the box, and Pogo's refusal to admit it.

By the way, how is my linking to Warren's interview an opinion?

It's not, yet it's as relevant as your other link (do you take LSD often?)

It's 3 hours since Frank hit the OCD Boy Pogo with that Indian experts testimony, and he still hasn't come back...guess he couldn't MAKE UP anything about her!

Appeal to Authority

Expert testimony? Did this 'expert' spent every day in the formative life of Sen. Warren listening to family lore? Since I doubt you've ever had or applied for a competitive job, you've never embellished on prior life experiences or sought an advantage. Guess what, people actually hire professional resume writers to do this very thing.

But as character assassins, you and CrusaderFrank have no standards and are motivated only by hate, fear and a desire for attention; truth, fairness and an open mind are not characteristic either of you possess, and that makes you assholes of the first degree.

Warren lied about being part Indian in order to have an edge on the job. That is undoubted. SHe wouldnt ahve been the first one and she wont be the last one.
Sure, it says a lot about her character, which sucks. But there are so many other reasons to oppose her. Her hypocrisry. Her ignorance. Just the sound of her voice. Who wants to listen to that shrew hector us for 4 years?

It's 3 hours since Frank hit the OCD Boy Pogo with that Indian experts testimony, and he still hasn't come back...guess he couldn't MAKE UP anything about her!

Appeal to Authority

Expert testimony? Did this 'expert' spent every day in the formative life of Sen. Warren listening to family lore? Since I doubt you've ever had or applied for a competitive job, you've never embellished on prior life experiences or sought an advantage. Guess what, people actually hire professional resume writers to do this very thing.

But as character assassins, you and CrusaderFrank have no standards and are motivated only by hate, fear and a desire for attention; truth, fairness and an open mind are not characteristic either of you possess, and that makes you assholes of the first degree.

How is it character assassination to have an expert in Cherokee Heritage contest Batshit Crazy and Desperate for Attention Liz Warren's "high cheekbones" claim?

Warren lied about being part Indian in order to have an edge on the job. That is undoubted. SHe wouldnt ahve been the first one and she wont be the last one.
Sure, it says a lot about her character, which sucks. But there are so many other reasons to oppose her. Her hypocrisry. Her ignorance. Just the sound of her voice. Who wants to listen to that shrew hector us for 4 years?

That's EXACTLY why Wry thinks she'd be a great POTUS

Appeal to Authority

I'd wager that your family told you all your life that you're a genius....we here at USMB see that they lied to you all that time! There are NO STANDARDS in politics, there have never been standards in politics.... you should check out the political cartoons published in the papers of the late 1700's to early 1800's to see the character assassinations that went on there. We, today, have way more ethics about what we do then they did....One very good reason I like using them here, to display what is going on, and a point of view....sorry if I keep bitch slapping you and your progressive friends with them, but after all, you scum deserve it for the decline in our societies behavior, and continued push to become just another 3rd world country. :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Wry's Hero, Liz Warren Falsely claimed she was American Indian, but I have no standards?

It's almost like a cry for help. He knows he's insane and he's trying to get help

Let's just hope she runs in 2016. I'd switch parties to vote for her in the primary.

She'd put a lock on the WH for the GOP.

LOL, three of the stupidest among us - CrusaderFrank, Vigilante and Listening - demonstrate their one 'talent' - Mental Masturbation. Sadly, even that one talent demonstrates how piss poor they are, for even by playing with themselves they still lose.

LOL, three of the stupidest among us - CrusaderFrank, Vigilante and Listening - demonstrate their one 'talent' - Mental Masturbation. Sadly, even that one talent demonstrates how piss poor they are, for even by playing with themselves they still lose.

Typical post. For a 6th grader.

Typical post. For a 6th grader.

Sorry Rabbi, do you feel left out? You're a special kind of stupid, so don't be concerned.

Take that from an expert on mental masturbation!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Gee, aren't you clever.

Forum List

Back