Sen. Elizabeth Warren

Mais non mon pauvre. That is how you fill up the internet with 54,000 posts of filler that say nothing.

I direct your attention to the top post by Rabid, to wit the pertinent:
"to get hiring preference at Harvard"

Didja catch it?

Didja smell it?

So you're actually jumping in to shill for a third-party poster who's shilling for a second poster. You're actually willing to go to Level 4. And still lose the point.

Incredibobble.

Excuse me, genius, by checking the box in the AALS she got that hiring preference at Harvard. The funny thing about that is that, once she got hired at Harvard, she stopped checking the box. It is entirely possible that is just a coincidence, it is also possible that 9/11 was faked. You relied on an article that was written before she got caught and was forced to admit she checked the box. It isn't that big of a deal, everyone makes mistakes, you should just pretend you never made the post and move on to something else.

And I am just jumping in because I like making fun of the idiots that think they are smarter than me because they don't resort to calling assholes assholes.

I can live with "genius", asshole.

Again, you have no evidence. Saying so doesn't make it so. I call this a case of ipse dipshit.

I think you misunderstand what the word evidence means. Like most people you think it means absolute proof, it actually doesn't, it is actually the information supporting a belief.

What I have is this, Elizabeth Warren admitted to checking the box as a Native American. She continued this from the time she got her first job as a professor until she was hired at Harvard. I alos have the fact that Harvard actually promoted her as a Native American in 1998, which tells me that they either lied about it for some reason, or that someone lied to them.

When sex-change is a mistake: Some transsexuals suffer bitter regrets. Sarah Lonsdale reports - Life & Style - The Independent

Then we also have the interesting fact that, when she was confronted with actual proof that she checked the box, she claimed her motive was to meet other Native Americans, yet she never actually mentioned her "heritage" in public interviews or her first campaign video.

Conversation with Elizabeth Warren, p. 1 of 4

You, on the other hand, have nothing but your insistence that I have no evidence. Unless, that is, you have some actual evidence to put up against what I have.

Didn't think so.

By the way, why are you so obsessed with defending the most progressive politician in America? Is it your obsession with big government?

Last edited by a moderator:
Excuse me, genius, by checking the box in the AALS she got that hiring preference at Harvard. The funny thing about that is that, once she got hired at Harvard, she stopped checking the box. It is entirely possible that is just a coincidence, it is also possible that 9/11 was faked. You relied on an article that was written before she got caught and was forced to admit she checked the box. It isn't that big of a deal, everyone makes mistakes, you should just pretend you never made the post and move on to something else.

And I am just jumping in because I like making fun of the idiots that think they are smarter than me because they don't resort to calling assholes assholes.

Again, you have no evidence. Saying so doesn't make it so. I call this a case of ipse dipshit.

I think you misunderstand what the word evidence means. Like most people you think it means absolute proof, it actually doesn't, it is actually the information supporting a belief.

What I have is this, Elizabeth Warren admitted to checking the box as a Native American. She continued this from the time she got her first job as a professor until she was hired at Harvard. I alos have the fact that Harvard actually promoted her as a Native American in 1998, which tells me that they either lied about it for some reason, or that someone lied to them.

When sex-change is a mistake: Some transsexuals suffer bitter regrets. Sarah Lonsdale reports - Life & Style - The Independent

Then we also have the interesting fact that, when she was confronted with actual proof that she checked the box, she claimed her motive was to meet other Native Americans, yet she never actually mentioned her "heritage" in public interviews or her first campaign video.

You, on the other hand, have nothing but your insistence that I have no evidence. Unless, that is, you have some actual evidence to put up against what I have.

Didn't think so.

By the way, why are you so obsessed with defending the most progressive politician in America? Is it your obsession with big government?

I do what I've always done -- defend logic. Which must really chap your hide.

Here are two clues for ya:
cau·sal·i·ty noun \kȯ-ˈza-lə-tē\
: the relationship between something that happens or exists and the thing that causes it

: the idea that something can cause another thing to happen or exist

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-

Post hoc, ergo propter hoc is a Latin phrase for "after this, therefore, because of this." The term refers to a rhetorical fallacy that because two events occurred in succession, the former event caused the latter event.[1][2]
In addressing a post hoc, ergo propter hoc argument, it is important to recognise that correlation does not equal causation.

I don't make the laws of logic. Go talk to Plato. Get him to sign off on an amendment, get 15/16ths of the 57 states to ratify it and off you go.

Frank - not to be picky but you spelled "linked" wrong.

Well, I must point out that you somehow forgot to include on in your claim.

Weird. It shows up here four times on this page alone.

Perhaps you need to disable LinkBlock Plus.

It's easy.
1) Find the part of your mind that goes :lalala:

2) Highlight :lalala:

3) Hit "delete". Opens up a whole new world. :thup:

For future protection: never take anything Pennyante posts as the droppings of a sane or rational mind.

Nice try.

No it doesn't.

And it wasn't in the post where you last made your claim.

I am sure your 3rd grade teacher would be proud.

Oh well. I can only lead you to the water.
Whatever, but next time somebody calls you on the same myth ... I warned ya.

Oh well. I can only lead you to the water.
Whatever, but next time somebody calls you on the same myth ... I warned ya.

Water would be great.

The "honey wagon" is another story.

But you keep trying.

Didn't think so.

I do what I've always done -- defend logic. Which must really chap your hide.

Here are two clues for ya:
cau·sal·i·ty noun \kȯ-ˈza-lə-tē\
: the relationship between something that happens or exists and the thing that causes it

: the idea that something can cause another thing to happen or exist

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-

Post hoc, ergo propter hoc is a Latin phrase for "after this, therefore, because of this." The term refers to a rhetorical fallacy that because two events occurred in succession, the former event caused the latter event.[1][2]
In addressing a post hoc, ergo propter hoc argument, it is important to recognise that correlation does not equal causation.

I don't make the laws of logic. Go talk to Plato. Get him to sign off on an amendment, get 15/16ths of the 57 states to ratify it and off you go.

Excuse me? When did I use statistics to try to make a point in this thread? How the fuck does correlation does not equal causation to anything I said?

What I did was lay out a series of facts to support my argument. I know you approach facts that contradict your position the same way Ken Hamm approaches fossils, but trying to claim that your approach is based on logic just makes you look dumber than you usually do. You are seriously starting to make rdean look like a genius.

Didn't think so.

What evidence? All of this post is opinion!

Windbag, if you have evidence, probative evidence that Sen. Warren lied about her heritage, post it. Or please, STFU and stop proving you're full of shit.

Didn't think so.

Windbag, if you have evidence, probative evidence that Sen. Warren lied about her heritage, post it. Or please, STFU and stop proving you're full of shit.

Progs love that Warren lied about her background. It distinguishes her as a ruthless, soulless sociopath who will do ANYTHING in pursuit of political power.

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Didn't think so.

This is not about her lying about her heritage, it is about her admitting she checked the box, and Pogo's refusal to admit it.

By the way, how is my linking to Warren's interview an opinion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE_wj6NHdEQ&feature=youtu.be

Didn't think so.

Progs love that Warren lied about her background. It distinguishes her as a ruthless, soulless sociopath who will do ANYTHING in pursuit of political power.

CrusaderFrank, if you have evidence, probative evidence that Sen. Warren lied about her heritage, post it. Or please, STFU and stop proving you're full of shit, a liar and a pitiful troll.

CrusaderFrank, if you have evidence, probative evidence that Sen. Warren lied about her heritage, post it. Or please, STFU and stop proving you're full of shit, a liar and a pitiful troll.

She's a liar. She lied about being "Native American" She was desperate for attention and lied to further herself.

Disgraceful. Despicable. Democrat.

"Let me make one thing clear. Your Native American issue has not been put to rest" -- Twila Barnes, Cherokee genealogist

Cherokee genealogist to Elizabeth Warren: ?Your Native American issue has not been put to rest?

Wry loves Liz Warren because she's a liar and a nut and a Socilaist

I suspect more and more readers of your posts have concluded you're a hopeless partisan troll. If you had any self respect you'd find a new hobby - maybe Rabbi would allow you to join him when he spends his spare time smelling bicycle seats at the playground.

I suspect more and more readers of your posts have concluded you're a hopeless partisan troll. If you had any self respect you'd find a new hobby - maybe Rabbi would allow you to join him when he spends his spare time smelling bicycle seats at the playground.

What is it you like about Liz? Is it how she lied about being a Native American, the most oppressed minority in American history, in order to position herself as a champion of the little guy?

I've concluded you're a masquerading little cocksucker of about 17 years old who is incapable of engaging in anything resembling debate because you lie, ignore fact, dissemble, and when called on it simply throw words you probably dont understand around.

Forum List

Back