Sen. Elizabeth Warren

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
"As a child in small-town Oklahoma, Elizabeth Warren yearned to go to college and then become an elementary school teacher—an ambitious goal, given her family’s modest means. Early marriage and motherhood seemed to put even that dream out of reach, but fifteen years later she was a distinguished law professor with a deep understanding of why people go bankrupt. Then came the phone call that changed her life: could she come to Washington DC to help advise Congress on rewriting the bankruptcy laws?

Thus began an impolite education into the bare-knuckled, often dysfunctional ways of Washington. She fought for better bankruptcy laws for ten years and lost. She tried to hold the federal government accountable during the financial crisis but became a target of the big banks. She came up with the idea for a new agency designed to protect consumers from predatory bankers and was denied the opportunity to run it. Finally, at age 62, she decided to run for elective office and won the most competitive—and watched—Senate race in the country.

In this passionate, funny, rabble-rousing book, Warren shows why she has chosen to fight tooth and nail for the middle class—and why she has become a hero to all those who believe that America’s government can and must do better for working families."

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/A-Fighting-Chance-Elizabeth-Warren/dp/1627790527]A Fighting Chance: Elizabeth Warren: 9781627790529: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Interiew on PBS: Sen. Warren on ?A Fighting Chance? for every American

And now the stupidest among us can replay Native American jokes since they have no ability to counter Sen. Warren's words.

The more I see of her, the more I like her.
But I haven't seen much of her.
Gonna have to do my due diligence before I make up my mind.

Which words? Where she claimed she was part Indian to get hiring preference at Harvard?
The words where she claims the deck is stacked against people while she lives in a $14M house and makes over $1M a year?
The words where she claims that business owners didnt really build their businesses?

You'd have to be a special kind of stupid to flack for that nasty lying piece of shit. But you're just the cocksucker to do it.

She would be a very formidable national candidate.

She's very passionate, she keeps her messaging extremely simple/simplistic, and she's absolutely committed to turning America into a European-style social democracy, roughly two or three steps to the left of modern-day France.

The GOP should be concerned about her, and they could definitely learn from her messaging style.

• Banned
Which words? Where she claimed she was part Indian to get hiring preference at Harvard?
The words where she claims the deck is stacked against people while she lives in a $14M house and makes over $1M a year?
The words where she claims that business owners didnt really build their businesses?

You'd have to be a special kind of stupid to flack for that nasty lying piece of shit. But you're just the cocksucker to do it.

Exactly what I would expect ^^ from the stupidest among us. Thanks Rabbi for more evidence that you're a liar, a fool, vulgar and an asshole.

Exactly what I would expect ^^ from the stupidest among us. Thanks Rabbi for more evidence that you're a liar, a fool, vulgar and an asshole.

^^Can't respond appropriately. Collapses in a pile of curses.

He represents a very small minority. Don't let him throw you.

Rabbi is the quintessential character assassin of everyone who is not a neo fascist. Describing Rabbi as one of the stupidest among us is an understatement, his vulgarity and bigotry have no governor as he is fueled by hate and fear of honest discourse.

Shhhhh, her lying is not to be discussed per the op.

He represents a very small minority. Don't let him throw you.

He never posts anything of substance and lacks the education and intelligence to argue on issues, thus he never throws me, since his every post is probative of my assessment of his lack of character.

The OP allows for an open debate, the only caveat being non sequiturs meant to derail the issue will be ridiculed. So, feel free to respond in the vein, but don't be surprised if you get rewarded by the dumber partisan hacks and ignored by those of us who enjoy honest debate.

The OP allows for an open debate, the only caveat being non sequiturs meant to derail the issue will be ridiculed. So, feel free to respond in the vein, but don't be surprised if you get rewarded by the dumber partisan hacks and ignored by those of us who enjoy honest debate.

You dont knwo the meaning of the term honest debate. You've never debated anyone in your life. You dismiss and call names. Because that's all you can do.

Warren is a two bit class warrior lying hypocrite. This much has been proved already.

Typical doublespeak we come to expect from the left

Open debate closed to discussion I don't like.

Typical doublespeak we come to expect from the left

Open debate closed to discussion I don't like.

Liberals say they want to hear different views and then are shocked to discover there are different views.-Bill Buckley.

You dont knwo the meaning of the term honest debate. You've never debated anyone in your life. You dismiss and call names. Because that's all you can do.

Warren is a two bit class warrior lying hypocrite. This much has been proved already.

LOL, I call you dumb because of posts like this ^^^. Even an average third grader can read this post of your and understand the meaning of the word hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back