Sen. Elizabeth Warren

No HillBillyJilly... YOU are the QUEEN of mental masturbation! Seems you are the LAUGHING STOCK of all of USMB!!!! You go, girl! :badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Quote: Originnally Posted by Vigilante
Guess what...Oklahoma is doing it anyway
Oklahoma is the only state that Obama did not win even one county in the last election... While everyone is focusing on Arizona ’s new law, look what Oklahoma has been doing!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by jillian
your first sentence is a lie. didn't bother with anything else.

Quote: LEXINGTON,Ky. (WKYT)- President Barack Obama won reelection to another four years in the White House, despite only carrying four Kentucky counties.

An analysis of the results from the Secretary of State show Obama carried Fayette, Franklin, Jefferson and Elliott counties in 2012. In Fayette County, Obama earned 62,078 votes compared to former Gov. Mitt Romney's 60,793.

Results show Obama and Romney tied in seven other counties (Hancock, Logan, McCracken, Ohio, Pulaski, Pike, and Woodford) while Romney won in the remaining 109 counties in Kentucky.

In his 2008 matchup with Sen. John McCain, Obama carried eight counties in the state but also lost the popular vote statewide and in turn Kentucky's electoral votes.

Reality Check: Obama carried only four Kentucky counties

Since when is Oklahoma been renamed Kentucky.... Please post a link and I'll withdraw!

The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Vigilante For This Useful Post: 007 (03-14-2014), AzMike (03-14-2014), cutter (03-14-2014), driveby (03-14-2014), eagle1462010 (03-14-2014), elektra (03-14-2014), Erand7899 (03-14-2014), GreenBean (03-14-2014), Jughead (03-14-2014), M.D. Rawlings (03-14-2014), Moxie2 (03-14-2014), Mr. H. (03-13-2014), O.R.I.O.N (03-14-2014), OKTexas (03-13-2014), Rat in the Hat (03-14-2014), TemplarKormac (03-14-2014), The Breeze (03-14-2014), thereisnospoon (03-14-2014), Zoom-boing (03-14-2014)

Liz Warren was a nondescript lonely nutty housewife going nowhere and then with absolutely no evidence she decided to claim she was American Indian and got herself a position at Harvard.

Batshit crazy she should have resigned in disgrace...except she's a Democrat

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Take that from an expert on mental masturbation!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Gee, aren't you clever.

Well, it's easy to be clever when going one to one with you!:eusa_whistle:

Look, I know you're a punk - what I don't know is why you go out of your way to prove it.

Desperate need for attention? Insecure and cowardly, thus feigning bravado as you hide behind a keyboard? I don't really care, you've proved in a short time what a clown you really are.

Liz Warren was a nondescript lonely nutty housewife going nowhere and then with absolutely no evidence she decided to claim she was American Indian and got herself a position at Harvard.

Misogyny is another characteristic of the stupidest, insecure and cowardly, callous conservative. Just thought you ought to know you prove the truth of that statement every time you post.

Gee, aren't you clever.

Well, it's easy to be clever when going one to one with you!:eusa_whistle:

Look, I know you're a punk - what I don't know is why you go out of your way to prove it.

Desperate need for attention? Insecure and cowardly, thus feigning bravado as you hide behind a keyboard? I don't really care, you've proved in a short time what a clown you really are.

To most 3 digit IQ people, it appears that you continue to get your butt kicked by just about everyone! Instead of dealing with the topic, you continually go off on a tangent attacking others posters when you can't refute them. You're a case study in mental disorder, and aggressive behavior which are both sad, and funny at the same time. I enjoy watching your ineffective rants, that your pea sized mind believes are true triumphs over an adversary!

You are getting into the class of KNoB, and PaintMyHorse! Do you also need to be the last poster in a thread in order to declare "YOU WON?":badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Misogyny is another characteristic of the stupidest, insecure and cowardly, callous conservative. Just thought you ought to know you prove the truth of that statement every time you post.

Deflection and insults are the characteristics of the 14 year old. Which I am pretty sure you are, you nasty poseur.
Why don't you deal with the claim Warren lied about her heritage? Or her hypocrisy? Or her ignorance? Or her lack of experience?

Forum List

Back