Segregation works

white_trash.jpg

white_trash.jpg

white-trash-demotivational-poster-1201127296.jpg

Yeah you guys got it all figured out.

I think its time to give up the failed experiment of desegregation and open up an honest discussion of why it failed.
Black high school graduation rates are falling big time. I believe its simply because a great number of blacks dont have the IQ to compete in normal schools. Studies of race and IQ have shown that the average black IQ in this country is 80-85. When a child of another race has a low IQ like that we put them in special ed. I believe blacks would achieve more if they were placed in their own schools that moved at a slower pace. I feel that one of the reasons so many blacks drop out of school is because of frustration. They are frustrated because they cant do the same work as the other races. We have been trained to teach these young black kids that they are just like everyone else, and they can achieve anything they want, when in reality they cant. You dont teach a young retarded kid that he can be a brain surgeon, because there is no way it can happen.

Recently a public school in PA saw a problem with their racially diverse school. Only 27% of black students were passing, but most of the whites were. The school decided to segregate the white and black students for a portion of time during the day. And guess what? Black grades improved.

Segregation is natural. Even in "racially diverse" schools the races tend to self segregate. Its only human nature to want to be around your own kind. If we keep on attempting this failed desegregation experiment, blacks will continue to get worse, not better. Time to put away all this ignorant political correct crap and open HONEST DEBATE

History does not support you in your assertion that "segregation is natural". Throughout the course of human development there has always been discourse amongst the different branches of humanity. Through trade in goods and ideas whole cultures were brought together and eventually amalgamated. Your desire for segregation is deeply rooted in the fear of drowning in the overwhelming non-white gene pool, and has nothing to do with any underacheivement on behalf of blacks or the idea that segregation is natural. Blacks are behind in education because in addition to the fact that your education system is biased, the overwhelming effects of poverty and social degradation serve as obstacles to personal acheivement. Furthermore, American education is behind the other industrial nations, who's to blame for this? Whites run the education system. They write the textbooks, they determine the curriculum. Why is it a failure? You and others like you think you are losing "your" country. Who are you losing it to? You are not losing it to anyone, you are destroying it yourselves!! The fact of the matter is the state of education among blacks will not get better until whites remove the social obstacles that they have placed in front of blacks, and the whites who run the country have always known this.

I think its time to give up the failed experiment of desegregation and open up an honest discussion of why it failed.
Black high school graduation rates are falling big time. I believe its simply because a great number of blacks dont have the IQ to compete in normal schools. Studies of race and IQ have shown that the average black IQ in this country is 80-85. When a child of another race has a low IQ like that we put them in special ed. I believe blacks would achieve more if they were placed in their own schools that moved at a slower pace. I feel that one of the reasons so many blacks drop out of school is because of frustration. They are frustrated because they cant do the same work as the other races. We have been trained to teach these young black kids that they are just like everyone else, and they can achieve anything they want, when in reality they cant. You dont teach a young retarded kid that he can be a brain surgeon, because there is no way it can happen.

Recently a public school in PA saw a problem with their racially diverse school. Only 27% of black students were passing, but most of the whites were. The school decided to segregate the white and black students for a portion of time during the day. And guess what? Black grades improved.

Segregation is natural. Even in "racially diverse" schools the races tend to self segregate. Its only human nature to want to be around your own kind. If we keep on attempting this failed desegregation experiment, blacks will continue to get worse, not better. Time to put away all this ignorant political correct crap and open HONEST DEBATE

The first two words of your post.... 'I think'.... is total bullshit. You prove, with the rest of your crap that you do not think.

Why would I care if you darkies didnt like "my kind"? In fact thats exactly the way it should be. You dont want to be around people like me, I dont want to be around people like you. SEPARATE IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS. Nothing good ever comes from the mixing of races and multiculturalism.

i couldn't agree more, that's why i want you to haul your fat, pasty white ass outa here, white bread.

screw.

Sorry, your species doesnt have the IQ or the power to haul my ass anywhere.

A house plant has a higher IQ than you. True dat.

Tough to have an honest debate when the media won't touch the issue of IQ and race. But, we can talk about it here!

What makes me livid is the constant drumbeat that "racist whites": teachers, taxpayers, etc. are just keeping the poor blacks down. The truth is that they just aren't naturally as smart, and there is only so much you can do with the raw material.

In Kansas City, MO, the desegregation order made for a multi-million-dollar school for the blacks, complete with Olympic swimming pool and modern model courtroom. But, the blacks just pissed it away, not even showing up, roaming the halls during class time, etc. Even when the whites had given them opportunity on a silver platter, they didn't take it.

They don't 'touch it' because it's not relevant. You think that because whites test higher on IQ than blacks that that means all white people are smarter than all blacks? What the hell happened to you then? Because you are one dumb assed white boy.

Whites can't seperate untill their done fixing the low IQ's and violent behaviour that whites made blacks have.

Whites can't seperate untill their done fixing the low IQ's and violent behaviour that whites made blacks have.

Not quite, you can seperate right now if you'd like, but where would you go? What land are "whites" aboriginal to? Where would you go if you decided to go "home"? The problems that blacks face will not cease until the damage done to the black psychology during slavery is corrected, and the social inequality we face is no longer a reality.

Last edited:
Why would I care if you darkies didnt like "my kind"? In fact thats exactly the way it should be. You dont want to be around people like me, I dont want to be around people like you. SEPARATE IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS. Nothing good ever comes from the mixing of races and multiculturalism.

i couldn't agree more, that's why i want you to haul your fat, pasty white ass outa here, white bread.

screw.

Sorry, your species doesnt have the IQ or the power to haul my ass anywhere.

oh, i bet i could rent a big enough wrecker to haul your broken down cracker ass any place i wanted to.

screw

Not quite, you can seperate right now if you'd like, but where would you go? What land are "whites" aboriginal to? Where would you go if you decided to go "home"? The problems that blacks face will not cease until the damage done to the black psychology during slavery is corrected, and the social inequality we face is no longer a reality.
Once white people fix black people then it will be easyer to seperate because whites won't look so superior.

Once white people fix black people then it will be easyer to seperate because whites won't look so superior.

You wouldn't look superior to a fucking house plant. Seriously.

hundreds of years have been spent to put non-immigrant (black people) in a position of servitude where they shall not enjoy the fruits of immigrant (white) society. Africans built the pyramids, created the text the bible was created from, had thriving society, and 3 golden ages before a european ever wore a shoe or lived in a house with a window. The middle class was created by excluding non immigrants from welfare programs that the poor immigrants (whites) were taking advantage of coming out of the great depression. america has always created an unlevel playing field, so superiority issues are nothing when we look at the facts. But I do think segregation works and that non immigrant people should be taught by people who look and think like them. The reason segregation was ended: if segregation would have lasted into the 90's blacks would have created an economic powerhouse that could have never been broken. Again to created an unlevel playing field intergration was created. come into our society and be like us and you will prosper, play the paint face joker and we will throw you some scraps. New seeds are being planted and we will harvest good fruit from the trees of our loins by not allowing others to educated our children into thinking they are inferior.

we don't like your kind around here, whitebread.

screw

His kind? Who are you kidding? He's exactly YOUR kind, douchebag. Two racist peas in a pod.

Using different types of teaching methods often is a real success.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOrgOW9LnT4&feature=related]Chimpanzee Problem Solving by Cooperation - YouTube[/ame]

We have more successful people who are black in America at this time then during any other time in the history of our Country. Black people have achieved academic, economic, cultural and political excellence. Desegration a failure?

What total and unmitigated bullshit.

No we dont....actually the black hayday was in the 20s and 30s when blacks who were segregated in places like Harlem were doing much better than today. Today very few blacks have achieved economic, cultural and political excellence. We are talking about blacks as a WHOLE here, and over all, blacks , as a whole, are failing in life MORE than before. As far as black who do go on to become educated, you cant really respect that. We all know that blacks are held to a much lower standard than regular people in school and in testing. So if we are being honest here, you cant really call that "achievment". You can call it "a handout that they didnt earn"

Want to see how well blacks really are doing? Get rid of things like affirmative action, get rid of the lower standards in schools, get rid of the unfair and huge mistake "Civil Rights Act"...lets see how well blacks do on their own with no special help. Honestly, without the help of other races, the african would have long ago become extinct

You are an absolute fucking moron.

We have more successful people who are black in America at this time then during any other time in the history of our Country. Black people have achieved academic, economic, cultural and political excellence. Desegration a failure?

What total and unmitigated bullshit.

No we dont....actually the black hayday was in the 20s and 30s when blacks who were segregated in places like Harlem were doing much better than today. Today very few blacks have achieved economic, cultural and political excellence. We are talking about blacks as a WHOLE here, and over all, blacks , as a whole, are failing in life MORE than before. As far as black who do go on to become educated, you cant really respect that. We all know that blacks are held to a much lower standard than regular people in school and in testing. So if we are being honest here, you cant really call that "achievment". You can call it "a handout that they didnt earn"

Want to see how well blacks really are doing? Get rid of things like affirmative action, get rid of the lower standards in schools, get rid of the unfair and huge mistake "Civil Rights Act"...lets see how well blacks do on their own with no special help. Honestly, without the help of other races, the african would have long ago become extinct

Without a doubt, that clown was one real hateful bigot. I am glad that fucktard is gone from these boards.

We have segregation today, not quite as bad as it was, but pretty darn close. This is particularly evident in higher education and the professions. There is the black student union, black faculty lounge, black student lounge, everything but black bathrooms and it wouldn't surprise me if there was. Black students have fought for and won black graduation ceremonies and all black proms. There is the black police officers, firefighters associations, black accountant associations, there is even a black bar associaiton for lawyers, several in fact. We have a black congressional caucus.

The only difference is, today it is black people demanding segregation and unfortunately getting it. Who wants segregation makes all the difference in the world.

Without a doubt, that clown was one real hateful bigot. I am glad that fucktard is gone from these boards.

Glad to hear it.

Forum List

Back