Secret Societies - Hows, Whos and when's and how to get me banned.

[
QUOTE=CrimsonWhite;907671]Okay, so what is secret about Freemasonry? I can direct you to a couple of sites that tell you everything there is to know about. There is nothing that we do that is secret anymore.
:cool:

oh good so describe your secret handshake so we can all do it
so tell me what oaths have you sworn....

So like I said. What has Freemasory done to you. Be a man and answer the fuckin question rather than deflecting with stories from other people and speeches given by Presidents almost 50 years ago. In your own words, what is your problem with Freemasonry?[/

the fact it was 50 tears ago is an irrelevant and weak argument ..how old are your Masonic teachings ?

Last edited:
[:cool:

oh good so describe your secret handshake so we can all do it
so tell me what oaths have you sworn....

the fact it was 50 tears ago is an irrelevant and weak argument ..how old are your Masonic teachings ?

Again, deflection. Google Freemasonry. There are a plethora of sites out there. I won't describe anything, because I am bound by oath not to. Others don't take there oaths as seriously as I do.

So bush and kerry where both members of skull and bones .. a secret society.. while running for president and swore oaths to skull and bones before a oath of public office..do you think this is a good thing for America

So bush and kerry where both members of skull and bones .. a secret society.. while running for president and swore oaths to skull and bones before a oath of public office..do you think this is a good thing for America
did they have to violate either oath?

the answers the same...and that's the problem..I belive Bush to be treasonous ,,but how many of the actions where influenced by other loyalty's and masters... I can only wonder..
ok, so you have nothing to lead you to believe that, yet you believe it anyway

:lol:

Well, today I received the Commandery (or Chivalric) orders. It started at 08:00am and didn't end till 04:00pm, then we had a dinner.

unless of course it is a ex member that disagrees...oh no wait their opinions don't count either...so what does that leave us with...only a member in good standing has a opinion that is valid.....well I guess that puts your little club above reproach then doesn't it.....
1) One it would be hard to prove your membership, that you did have, to us over the Net.

2) There's a reason we're still members

I can't speak for the Skull&Bones, but if you had paid attention to your Oath you would know that the Obligation we take appertains to only Freemasonry.

Personally, I think you are a disenfranchised ex-member that has nothing, but bitter motives. My thoughts on the Craft is, you get what you put into it.

Freemasonry is not the Skull and Bones. Another deflection.

Well, today I received the Commandery (or Chivalric) orders. It started at 08:00am and didn't end till 04:00pm, then we had a dinner.

1) One it would be hard to prove your membership, that you did have, to us over the Net.

2) There's a reason we're still members

I can't speak for the Skull&Bones, but if you had paid attention to your Oath you would know that the Obligation we take appertains to only Freemasonry.

Personally, I think you are a disenfranchised ex-member that has nothing, but bitter motives. My thoughts on the Craft is, you get what you put into it.

And I am sure you have given your heart and soul to..the craft

a well reasoned.. logical and informed one
What has any Skull&Bones member done to show a conflict of interest? And how does this relate to Freemasonry and your thinking its evil?

And I am sure you have given your heart and soul to..the craft
Well, I have put much of my heart into it. I take pride in what I do, what I do I try to do well, go beyond standards or expectations. Heart and Soul usually means complete faith or vital part of an experience, by this it would be correct, but I have a feeling you have rude intentions. My soul is intact and has been sold to no one.

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. And now abideth faith, hope, charity-these three, but the greatest of these is charity.

You can not buy forgiveness with material charity misconceptions. True it does open up more flow to you in the end as you spread your energy with all that you touch and all that good flow will find its way to you but eternally it does nothing itself if the lesson learn is not true.

Gnosticism is the pursuit of all knowledge- scientific and philosophical, the occult and black and white witchcraft, and sorcery, (without acknowledging, consulting or including Yahweh-God).
The practices of witchcraft, wizardry, sorcery, and magic will be promoted as normal but the techniques will not be readily available.
But only the elite new one-world order insiders will know the “true” occult information. False technology will be taught to the general public, which will cause people to die and they won’t know why. The true occult technology will be hidden, controlled and not released.
* The New One-World God will be Satan. Satanism will develop, with direct worship of Lucifer (light bearer) or Satan as God, will be taught and enforced by law. Since he will be operating here on Earth in human form, he will demand, expect and coerce people to worship him

witches are taking over...damn i wished someone would have clued me in on this...i got nothing to wear to a take over....i got riot and looting gear...but no take over gear...in my 55 years of life....i have known how many satanists? zip, nada, zero...are they just being real secretive about the take over or what....

You have been clued in now. Might want to get that gear. It is called a people. Build your network.

Forum List

Back