cloning and animal to human organ transplants

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
In the Convoluted Universe books by Dolores Cannon, the Aliens said animals and people that were cloned in the time of and the world of Atlantis did not live long. They only lived for about six months or so. I think the same can be said of people who have gotten an organ transplant from an animal. The Human body will eventually reject the animal organ and the person will not live long.

I don’t know if they’ll ever make animal-to-human transplants feasible for long term.

But they’re making so many strides, they should obviously keep trying

They just put a pig part in a black man.

Well... the black man signed all the papers giving them consent to put a pig kidney inside of his body. That is so nasty. This is not something anyone has tricked him into.

God did not put a human kidney inside of a pig. A pig has a pig kidney.

Last edited:
The pig kidney was provided by eGenesis of Cambridge, Massachusetts, which had used CRISPR-Cas9 technology to remove harmful pig genes and add certain human genes to improve its compatibility with humans.

Wow... Pig genes are harmful to the human body

The kidney of a cow has lobules, while the kidney of a human hasn't any.

They just put a pig part in a black man.

Well... the black man signed all the papers giving them consent to put a pig kidney inside of his body. That is so nasty. This is not something anyone has tricked him into.

God did not put a human kidney inside of a pig. A pig has a pig kidney.
You must not assume that your Cult idea about your Goddy character are shared by everybody .

The pig kidney was provided by eGenesis of Cambridge, Massachusetts, which had used CRISPR-Cas9 technology to remove harmful pig genes and add certain human genes to improve its compatibility with humans.
about time too....

1712405685092.png

~S~

I don't eat any pork products. I do not put any pork (hog/pig) in my body... nor any hamburger meat products. God says don't eat them which means they have no business being surgically placed in our bodies.

Forum List

Back