Seattle

around Seattle, I'm reminded of a San Francisco sans the sense of impending doom natural for a city sitting a-top one of the largest, most active fault zones on the planet. Seattlans seem to enjoy themselves without trying as hard: No need to dress in a feather boa and leather thong in a desperate attempt to live their mossy lives before being buried under a freeway over-pass.

Pure Crap, HUGGY!... I've been there... Seen it, done the Whale Cruise, got the T-Shirt... And the Stinky Hippies up there need to NOT Drive... :thup:

:)

peace...

Never sniffed the "Hippies". We have two kindza "waves" up here. We invented the "Stadium Wave" right here at the U of W football stadium. The other one is the "Seattle wave". It is annoying. That's when ya slow down and let someone merge at a yeild or when they change lanes. The person ahead "waves" thank you and THEN they expect you to wave back "You're welcome". I have to admit when you are tryin to talk on the cell phone, put a CD in the player, push the Pit Bull off your lap, eyeball the hottie in the rig next to you, stuff that Jack in the crack taco in yur yap, suck down a Dick's Chocolate shake, AND drive...It is a little too much distraction to wave back... You'd think they would just be happy with the courtesy of not running them off the road!:lol:

Well we're all relieved that the car you're talking about never moves, but just sits there on its blocks,where it's been since you moved in 10 years ago.

The Cadillac Eldorado IS built for comfort!

see Huggy.....he knows people.....

Huggy is there?

:hellno:

Yup! If you really want some advice on stuff to do send me a PM. If you are just doing a tourist thing ..that part is easy. It kinda depends on the weather but..The Pike Place Market is great rain or shine... Like seafood? Stroll down the waterfront piers and you'll get a "commercial" version.. many to choose from. Rent a car. The south face of Queen Anne Hill has several parks with an excellent view of the city. Like boats?..everything from ships, tugs, fishing boats and some pretty nice yachts use the Balllard Locks every day. AKA Hiram Chittenden Locks. Several of the boats in the Discovery channel most dangerous catch are down at Fishermans terminal..you can walk down all of the docks..it's public. Also some of the best seafood is at Fishermans terminal. Also the best seafood market..smaller than the one at Pke Place but better fish.

Space needle? I guess... hard to get personal from 700 feet up. Take a sightseeing boat from the piers and ask for the tour to Lake Washington... Highlights...The Locks..Bill Gates compound ...Floating bridges

If you are staying in town at a hotel..spring for a hotel with a Puget Sound view as high up as you can get. The Olympic Mountains are spectacular. Screw the Space Needle...Take a Kenmore Air seaplane flight around the city. You will enjoy that a hell of a lot more than the Needle.

Like planes...Boeing Museum of Flight is FABULOUS!!!! The coolest exhibition of military jets anywhere.

That's much of the general stuff.. need more specifics? PM.

Honestly, I have been to seattle a bunch of times for work, and my favorite part of town is pioneer square at night, pretty fun atmosphere. During the day you can't go wrong with the mueseum of rock music (next to the space needle) and as mentioned 100 times, pikes place.

I KNOW!!! All Samson could talk about was how Denver drivers consider 6 inches a safe following distance on the freeway! Believe this! It just so happened that after we sat in the Bar at Chinooks I had an errand in South Seattle and he was also going in that direction. I was ahead of him but we were on the same path for about 5 miles. I saw him drivin that Mustang down 15th West and onto the Viaduct. He was ALL OVER THE ROAD!!! Christ..he has the Garmin and he practically got lost twice in 20 blocks!!! I'm not sayin he is a bad driver or anything:eek:...let's just say it is a good thing Seattle drivers are so forgiving! :lol: :lol:

I KNOW!!! All Samson could talk about was how Denver drivers consider 6 inches a safe following distance on the freeway! Believe this! It just so happened that after we sat in the Bar at Chinooks I had an errand in South Seattle and he was also going in that direction. I was ahead of him but we were on the same path for about 5 miles. I saw him drivin that Mustang down 15th West and onto the Viaduct. He was ALL OVER THE ROAD!!! Christ..he has the Garmin and he practically got lost twice in 20 blocks!!! I'm not sayin he is a bad driver or anything:eek:...let's just say it is a good thing Seattle drivers are so forgiving! :lol: :lol:

He'd fit in perfectly here in the D.C. metro area. :lol:

I was hoping to drive a couple of Wimpy Seattle Drivers off the road and into the sound.

snarling_wolf_montana-1024x768.jpg

I was hoping to drive a couple of Wimpy Seattle Drivers off the road and into the sound.

Ah... The Puget... Like it was yesterday...

You back in D-Town, Samson?...

peace...

peace...

Amarillo now, Albequerque later, Denver on Saturday

peace...

Best of the West (Semi-Final 2) w/ Desciples, Lola Black, White Leather, Boys, & Whiskey King Coalition on 4/29/11 at Herman's Hideaway, Denver's Best Live Music Venue for 25 Years!

^Was going to invite you to this...

Got extra tix.

Lola Black is who we are rooting for.

Used to hit Herman's on a regular for Brethren Fast over the last 2 decades...

Good times.

peace...

peace...

Best of the West (Semi-Final 2) w/ Desciples, Lola Black, White Leather, Boys, & Whiskey King Coalition on 4/29/11 at Herman's Hideaway, Denver's Best Live Music Venue for 25 Years!

Got extra tix.

Good times.

peace...

Is that the Lesbo place you frequent?

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Got extra tix.

Good times.

peace...

Is that the Lesbo place you frequent?

No, but a couple of our Lesbian friends might be there... You uneasy with that?... :lol:

And no, it's NOT Bodecea or Ravi. :thup:

peace...

You know.....?? There was something...shall we say...odd about my conversation with Samson....

He did not utter the word "Octopus" once!

Don't any of you find that strange?:eek:

:eek: He must really want that Sanitation Engineer job. I would've just been happy with the Seattle trip!

Forum List

Back