Seattle schools terminate gifted program

The point of the story is what to do with above average students

Libs want to prune them down to the slower students

I guess equally bad is good enough for progressives
What to do with them as explained as they are trying to move to a more individualized approach

70 percent were white and the degenerates in Seattle said that it was not inclusive for blacks and Latinos

These POS are completely destroying the country
Liberals want all to slide to the lowest denominator, the goal is dumb and broke, then they will forever be able control people and have the masses work for the elite.

So Asian and Caucasion students who are gift should suffer because not many blacks are gifted. One race can not help another's issues. This is craziness.
Liberals are truly racist!

So Asian and Caucasion students who are gift should suffer because not many blacks are gifted. One race can not help another's issues. This is craziness.
For an encore, they will probably drop all AP curriculum classes and mandate, for every high school graduate, at least two semester credits of advances sandbox and finger paint. They just want to keep it real, in Seattle. Real stupid, that is.

Seattle is a pretty freakin' white city anyway. I reckon no blacks will be in the gifted program there now.\

This is regression. Must be promoted by "progressives".

Well, modern day "progressives" are NOT Teddy Roosevelt-ish, they're shitbag communists.

I wonder what the black population ratio is in Seattle, guaranteed it's less than in my town.

Not the point
America going to hell in a hand basket because people don't get their participation award? Smart people are smart and dumb people are dumb. Programs like this don't change that.

Seattle is a pretty freakin' white city anyway. I reckon no blacks will be in the gifted program there now.\

This is regression. Must be promoted by "progressives".

Well, modern day "progressives" are NOT Teddy Roosevelt-ish, they're shitbag communists.

I wonder what the black population ratio is in Seattle, guaranteed it's less than in my town.

We need about 250,000 Central Americans to be bussed there

Seattle is all ivory anyway. Wtf? like blacks are really prevalent or even seen often in Seattle. :cuckoo:

Should be 'hatred of the good'.
Black kids are gifted as the level of their population is. IOW, if they were another race, the same percentage
of gifted would be found among them. It would be greater numbers, but the same percentage.
Did I say that right? It's late.

can not win with blacks. if there kids cant get in gifted program they want it cancelled. if their kids are given extra help they want that stopped. not matter what you do with them your damned if you do damned if you dont. they just look for reasons to be offended when it is not there.

There was a time when the British Empire "ruled the world" .
With many great and wonderful plusses .And minor , detail negatives , barely worth mentioning .

It also was said that this was created on the Playing Fields of Eton and Harrow .

I suggest you extract the immense number of plusses from that over simplified memory before laughing and also throwing baby out with the bath water .

:cool:

Forum List

Back