Seattle

Oh, and watch out for those northwest liberals. They stop for pedestrians, love anything on 4 legs, and vote for almost all taxes.

Not true. No income tax. 10% sales on some things..not food. We usually reject taxes, levies and bonds. We do like our football...sports stadiums are an easy sell.

Bill Gates and Paul Allen live here and are doing OK. Gate drives his own cars all around. They are not complaining..just the opposite. Don't move up here if you drive like an asshole like Mal. Hardly ever hear a horn honk..THAT'S a big plus in my book!:lol:

Pure Crap, HUGGY!... I've been there... Seen it, done the Whale Cruise, got the T-Shirt... And the Stinky Hippies up there need to NOT Drive... :thup:

:)

peace...

Never sniffed the "Hippies". We have two kindza "waves" up here. We invented the "Stadium Wave" right here at the U of W football stadium. The other one is the "Seattle wave". It is annoying. That's when ya slow down and let someone merge at a yeild or when they change lanes. The person ahead "waves" thank you and THEN they expect you to wave back "You're welcome". I have to admit when you are tryin to talk on the cell phone, put a CD in the player, push the Pit Bull off your lap, eyeball the hottie in the rig next to you, stuff that Jack in the crack taco in yur yap, suck down a Dick's Chocolate shake, AND drive...It is a little too much distraction to wave back... You'd think they would just be happy with the courtesy of not running them off the road!:lol:

Not true. No income tax. 10% sales on some things..not food. We usually reject taxes, levies and bonds. We do like our football...sports stadiums are an easy sell.

Bill Gates and Paul Allen live here and are doing OK. Gate drives his own cars all around. They are not complaining..just the opposite. Don't move up here if you drive like an asshole like Mal. Hardly ever hear a horn honk..THAT'S a big plus in my book!:lol:

Pure Crap, HUGGY!... I've been there... Seen it, done the Whale Cruise, got the T-Shirt... And the Stinky Hippies up there need to NOT Drive... :thup:

peace...

Never sniffed the "Hippies". We have two kindza "waves" up here. We invented the "Stadium Wave" right here at the U of W football stadium. The other one is the "Seattle wave". It is annoying. That's when ya slow down and let someone merge at a yeild or when they change lanes. The person ahead "waves" thank you and THEN they expect you to wave back "You're welcome". I have to admit when you are tryin to talk on the cell phone, put a CD in the player, push the Pit Bull off your lap, eyeball the hottie in the rig next to you, stuff that Jack in the crack taco in yur yap, suck down a Dick's Chocolate shake, AND drive...It is a little too much distraction to wave back... You'd think they would just be happy with the courtesy of not running them off the road!:lol:

You suckin' down dicks again, HUGGY?... :lol:

peace...

peace...

peace...

If ya haven't tried "Dicks" don't knock it! :lol: :lol:

Home - Dick's Drive-In

The burgers are pretty good...the shakes better and the fries are the best ANYWHERE!!!

peace...

If ya haven't tried "Dicks" don't knock it! :lol: :lol:

Home - Dick's Drive-In

The burgers are pretty good...the shakes better and the fries are the best ANYWHERE!!!

I Think we ate there when we were there... :lol:

Did "In and Out" in San Francisco...

^Go ahead... Take the shot... :lol:

peace...

For sure go to Dick's. We have one in Spokane too, great burgers.

Are you driving Samson or flying?

Gotta Drive... He's North of my Hood...

Always Drive, Samson.

There's much to see...

When the Wife and I did it years ago, we Looped it...

Went South from Denver first, then West to Cali... Then North... Then East out of Washington... Due South in Montana...

Back Home.

Good Times.

We plan on doing one for the other Half when the Chiltins are Older.

peace...

Always Drive, Samson.

There's much to see...

Went South from Denver first, then West to Cali... Then North... Then East out of Washington... Due South in Montana...

Back Home.

Good Times.

peace...
If you went into Montana, did you go through Spokane? They don't call us the gateway to the Rockies for nothing. LOL

If I was him I would maybe come up through southern Idaho and drive along northern Oregon along the Columbia but then he will miss going over the Cascades.
If he wants a longer drive he should go over White Pass and see Rainer. If he does I90 from Wyoming, he will have to let me know. I can tell him all the speed traps between here and Ellensburg. LOL

I'm gonna be visiting next week.

Any advice?

Don't go looking for Easter Eggs. Seems they want to change the name to Spring Spheres.

Take a rain coat, and rubber boots. I served with freinds for WA. They called rain "Washington sunshine."

Here on the Eastside we don't get as much rain, but it has been raining here since February. Get sick of it. :(
Funny thing, central Washington is like a desert. Hotter than shit in the summer time.

I'm gonna be visiting next week.

Any advice?

Don't go looking for Easter Eggs. Seems they want to change the name to Spring Spheres.

Take a rain coat, and rubber boots. I served with freinds for WA. They called rain "Washington sunshine."

Here on the Eastside we don't get as much rain, but it has been raining here since February. Get sick of it. :(
Funny thing, central Washington is like a desert. Hotter than shit in the summer time.

Yep....along the coast tends to rain a lot, but for the rest of the state, not so much. You may have had rain today....we had snow :eek: I live about 40 min. from you. :lol:

Huggy is there?

:hellno:

Yup! If you really want some advice on stuff to do send me a PM. If you are just doing a tourist thing ..that part is easy. It kinda depends on the weather but..The Pike Place Market is great rain or shine... Like seafood? Stroll down the waterfront piers and you'll get a "commercial" version.. many to choose from. Rent a car. The south face of Queen Anne Hill has several parks with an excellent view of the city. Like boats?..everything from ships, tugs, fishing boats and some pretty nice yachts use the Balllard Locks every day. AKA Hiram Chittenden Locks. Several of the boats in the Discovery channel most dangerous catch are down at Fishermans terminal..you can walk down all of the docks..it's public. Also some of the best seafood is at Fishermans terminal. Also the best seafood market..smaller than the one at Pke Place but better fish.

Space needle? I guess... hard to get personal from 700 feet up. Take a sightseeing boat from the piers and ask for the tour to Lake Washington... Highlights...The Locks..Bill Gates compound ...Floating bridges

If you are staying in town at a hotel..spring for a hotel with a Puget Sound view as high up as you can get. The Olympic Mountains are spectacular. Screw the Space Needle...Take a Kenmore Air seaplane flight around the city. You will enjoy that a hell of a lot more than the Needle.

Like planes...Boeing Museum of Flight is FABULOUS!!!! The coolest exhibition of military jets anywhere.

That's much of the general stuff.. need more specifics? PM.

Thanks Huggy, but I won't be there very long, unless they offer me a job.

Then I'll need to know:
1. where the Red-Light district is, and
2. where you can buy a live octopus.

Worlds biggest octopus:

yacht octopus - Google Search

Always Drive, Samson.

There's much to see...

Back Home.

Good Times.

peace...
If you went into Montana, did you go through Spokane? They don't call us the gateway to the Rockies for nothing. LOL

If I was him I would maybe come up through southern Idaho and drive along northern Oregon along the Columbia but then he will miss going over the Cascades.
If he wants a longer drive he should go over White Pass and see Rainer. If he does I90 from Wyoming, he will have to let me know. I can tell him all the speed traps between here and Ellensburg. LOL

We did as much as possible...

Our Favorite of that Trip, outside the Grand Canyon, the Whales and the Dall's Porpoise and of course Joshua Tree:

City of Coeur d &#039Alene

Greatest Road Trip EVAH...

Greatest Trip ever?... San Francisco with the Wife in 2003...

2nd Greatest?...

1st Trip to the Kentucky Bourbon Festival in 2000.

Most Insane Road Trip?...

Padre in 1990... That was Nuckin' Futty.

peace...

Last edited:
What..so all of this and no reports back?

So where did you go and what did you do?

Forum List

Back