Seattle schools terminate gifted program

/—-/ Actually 5 guys invented the wheel.
View attachment 926772
Prometheus Bound

That's what happens when people babble, "Necessity is the mother of invention," which is another wording that insults creative genius. Many times, it's just the opposite. New products, such as the invention of the telephone, create a need people before that never felt they had. Or they had resigned themselves to accepting that it was impossible, so they made no demands for it.

In fact, the clan of those cavemen would have thought that the experiment's deadly failure meant that humans should stop trying to invent a wheel.

What has been the result of the need to cure cancer? A lot of money wasted by funders on educated eunuchs. Mediocre minds actually resent genius, so they're driven to frustrate it while pretending that they're supporting it. Even people who have creative potential don't know what must be done.

Last edited:

70 percent were white and the degenerates in Seattle said that it was not inclusive for blacks and Latinos

These POS are completely destroying the country
Sounds Terrible.

Seattle is all ivory anyway. Wtf? like blacks are really prevalent or even seen often in Seattle. :cuckoo:
Cash Cows for Corporate Cowboys

So it's not anti-White. Then it must be about the plutocratic parasites humiliating geniuses in order to turn them into meek geeks. It's illogical to point out Microsoft's millionaire employees when they each produced hundred of times that for Bill Gates.

As a teenager, Gates himself had suffered the corporate exploitation of nerdy escapists. That made him resolve to be on the dealer's end of the Raw Deal.

They will also have fewer opportunities to excel in that giftedness now.

They will be getting individualized learning plans that will allow them to be as gifted as their gifts allow should they be so motivated.

Yup,

I came out on the smart end.
Sorry that you underachieved.
I was in the higher classes and graduated early, getting rid of TAG is bad news for high achievers, now the new program is dumbing kids down but it’s all good, I don’t have anyone I know in Seattle, the city is just getting dumber.

I was in the higher classes and graduated early, getting rid of TAG is bad news for high achievers, now the new program is dumbing kids down but it’s all good, I don’t have anyone I know in Seattle, the city is just getting dumber.
It's NOT, it's just a talking point. They STILL have AP courses.
Or are you gonna tell me they don't offer AP courses anymore.

Do you know what AP Classes are, and for which subjects there are AP Courses?

I was in the higher classes and graduated early, getting rid of TAG is bad news for high achievers
Good for you.
Glad you excelled.

Now, is there a difference between AP Courses and a TAG or a GATE program?
There is, can you explain it?

I don't think you understand what you call TAG and what others call Gifted and Talented Education (GATE) really is.

A child with severe Autism can be classified as "Gifted and Talented" and God Bless those students.
This program is NOT about 'dumbing down the education'.
If you were actually in the schools, you would know this.

A child with severe Autism is most likely, it's possible, NOT going to be in a HS
AP course.
That said, I had a student named "Alex" and he had severe Autism, and he was in my Middle School Geometry Class. That is pretty advanced.
The other students kind of 'teased' him a bit until they realized that he thought of solutions that they couldn't. I understood that he thought differently, and eventually the other students did too.

Cash Cows for Corporate Cowboys

So it's not anti-White. Then it must be about the plutocratic parasites humiliating geniuses in order to turn them into meek geeks. It's illogical to point out Microsoft's millionaire employees when they each produced hundred of times that for Bill Gates.

As a teenager, Gates himself had suffered the corporate exploitation of nerdy escapists. That made him resolve to be on the dealer's end of the Raw Deal.
no blacks are geniuses then

Forum List

Back