Official "Why the Packers lost" EXCUSE thread

Zander

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2009
Los Angeles CA
Obviously the Packers should have easily won this game and would have if they weren't cheated!! Here is a partial list of excuses for Packer fans to use:

1) The officials had it in for the Packers!
2) Aaron Rodgers didn't do a discount double check!
3) Richard Sherman strained his uterus!
4) Home field disadvantage!
5) Bad calls!!
6) Al Qaeda!! ISIS!! and ISIL!!!!
7) The NFL hates Green Bay and wanted the Pigeons to win!
8) Bad weather!!

Feel free to add excuses as needed.....

:rofl:

Because on 4th and 1/2 a yard on the goal line the Packers kicked a field goal instead of going for the TD

There was nothing unusual about what happened in the 4th qtr. That's the way the Hawks have been closing games since the 8th game of the season.. They just usually aren't behind by that much when they finally get rolling.

Seahawks are a second half team but this was unbelievable. At one point I could barely watch lol... the packers were tearing us up. and then...bam!!

No one can say that Seattle won without incredible luck. It took almost two quarters before Wilson completed a pass.

So to complete the "if" list.

If after intercepting the defender at the end of the game actually runs with the ball into field goal range Seattle loses. Why did he fall down?

If the defender makes a play on the hail Mary two point conversion, Seattle loses. That pass being completed was ridiculous.

If the "hands" team could actually catch a ball, Seattle loses.

If Green Bay hadn't pulled back on the pass rush and went into a soft zone, Seattle loses.

If Rodgers could have run at all, Seattle loses.

Why at the end of the game the Packers didn't attack Sherman is anyone's guess.

I also think that both teams should get a chance to have the ball in overtime regardless if the first possession results in a TD. The point after should be required to be a two point conversion.

The look on Roger's face for the last quarter looked like to me he already knew the outcome.

I don't have a dog in that game, it really didn't matter. It was only a matter of if I will worry about watching the SB. I won't be worried.

I don't know why all the media and the Packers fans think that the GB player tried to catch that on-side kick?

I'm not sure the ball hit his hands before it bounced off his helmet.

I think he only tried to grab it AFTER it already hit him.

Forum List

Back