Seattle Seahawks Crush Pats

antiquity

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2012
Northwest Peninsula
Seattle overwhelmed New England in a stunning upset. Seattle now has beaten three top teams this year in Green Bay, Dallas and now the Pats.

Seattle is now in first place in the NFC West tied with the slumping 49ers who were humbled by the Giants and Arizona who was taken to task by Miami.

Next Thursday's meeting with the 49ers ought to be interesting.

You seem to have a strange understanding of what "crushing" and "overwhelming" mean.

Seattle overwhelmed New England in a stunning upset. Seattle now has beaten three top teams this year in Green Bay, Dallas and now the Pats.

Seattle is now in first place in the NFC West tied with the slumping 49ers who were humbled by the Giants and Arizona who was taken to task by Miami.

Give me a break. The Seahawks scored the go-ahead touchdown with less than two minutes to go in the game, and the Patriots played like crap the whole game.

Not exactly what I would call "crushing and overwhelming".

Then there's the Green Bay game, where the Packers got ROBBED by the fake referees on the last play of the game.

Is there a LUCKIER team than Seattle? Pete Carroll is a JOKE. He left USC in shambles and slithered off to Seattle before the NCAA put the hammer down on USC and all of their violations.

Give me a break. The Seahawks scored the go-ahead touchdown with less than two minutes to go in the game, and the Patriots played like crap the whole game.

Then there's the Green Bay game, where the Packers got ROBBED by the fake referees on the last play of the game.

Is there a LUCKIER team than Seattle? Pete Carroll is a JOKE. He left USC in shambles and slithered off to Seattle before the NCAA put the hammer down on USC and all of their violations.

Yes .... that.
WTF Brady???

Yes .... that.
WTF Brady???

I will say that Seattle has one helluva defense. That's why they are ranked number one in the NFL.

Brady should have been intercepted at least FIVE times, but the Seattle secondary dropped at least three more interceptions. Too bad Earl Thomas has hands of stone. He dropped at least two or three more interceptions.

The Patriots secondary still STINKS, and Wilson gave the Patriots formidable front seven a lot of problems with his elusiveness.

I just can't stand Pete Carroll. The guy is a cheater, and he used college kids for personal gain. He turned a blind eye to a plethora of NCAA violations at USC, and slithered out of USC like the snake that he is, leaving behind a train wreck. Thank God that Lane Kiffin came in and has straightened things out.

The situation at USC was much like what happened at Penn State, except for different reasons, obviously. Bill O'Brien has done a terrific job at Penn State this year.

Anyway, Seattle deserved to win, and they did. But it certainly was not "overwhelming" or "crushing".

Forum List

Back