Seattle At Arizona

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
WOW !!

Talk about an important game for both teams.

AZ is going to be playing a QB that no one has ever heard of.

If they lose their next two they could be out of the playoffs after sporting the best record in the NFL for several weeks.

If the Seahawks win out they could realistically end up with the #1 seed in the playoffs thanks to the Bills beating Green Bay this afternoon.

It looks like Philly will lose to the Cowgirls tonight so the NFC East is still up for grabs.

The Broncos won again and that's all that matters.
the donkeys wont be making it back to the superbowl this year though so its all for naught.

LOL. They've already etched Bronco's name in the trophy.

If you think for a second they are going to go up to boston and beat the patriots there on the road,a place they got blown out previously at,you're living in a fantasy world.:lmao:

especially since everytime Manning and Brady have faced each other,the home team has ALWAYS won.:lol:

the donkeys wont be making it back to the superbowl this year though so its all for naught.

If you think for a second they are going to go up to boston and beat the patriots there on the road,a place they got blown out previously at,you're living in a fantasy world.:lmao:

especially since everytime Manning and Brady have faced each other,the home team has ALWAYS won.:lol:

There's a first for everything. Manning does have a poor record against Brady at home but we have a really good, developing running game and our new field goal kicker is 10 for 10 in two games. What we have to our advantage is Brady and Belichick are both arrogant bastards. Their pride and high expectations of themselves will be their downfall.

There's a first for everything. Manning does have a poor record against Brady at home but we have a really good, developing running game and our new field goal kicker is 10 for 10 in two games. What we have to our advantage is Brady and Belichick are both arrogant bastards. Their pride and high expectations of themselves will be their downfall.

well I suggest you find your girlfriends arm to lean on for comfort bub.lol.Brady has a chip on his shoulder for being a 6th round draft choice and is more motivated than ever because of that to get back to the superbowl.

I would take Brady in a heartbeat over Manning anyday of the year in a big game.Manning is like Marino in big games.panicks and gets scared and goes into metldown mode at the most crucial moments in the game.

Brady however is like Montana,comes up big in the big games.The other common trait he has just like Montana is he makes all the players around him much better than the are. average ones good,good ones great,they all want to play for him and get motivated by his leadership.

I hate the patriots because of Belecheat.He is easily by far the most overrated coach to ever coach in the NFL. Its Brady that gets everybody motivated to go out and play well not Belecheat.

The ESPN announcers always kiss Belecheats ass always calling him the greatest coach ever.they dont honestly believe that but they have to say that to kiss his ass otherwise he doesnt give them interviews or allow them to interview the players if they dont kiss his ass saying all that.

Facts the ESPN announcers never mention when they talk about Belecheat being the greatest coach ever is that in his previous coaching stint at cleveland,he was a miserable failure there.In the five years he was there he only had ONE winning season.year four and then year five he went back to losing again and then they fired him.

His first year as patriots coach when Bledsoe was his quarterback,he had a losing season which was why they fired Pete Carrol after two losing seasons with Bledsoe as his QB.

Carrol obviously wasnt the problem,it was Bledoe.HE was the one who should have been fired. That was why I am happy that carrol has succeeded with seattle is had he been fortunate to stay on a couple more years,HE would have inherited Brady and he would now be regarded as the greatest coach ever instead.

Belecheat was a miserable failure before Tom Brady came along and resurrected his career and save it from the toilet.Belecheat was a complete zero and total loser before Brady came along and save it from the toilet where his career was headed.

I was not aware of any of those facts till my local radio station brought that up.see my local radio station will talk about those facts because they dont care what Belecheat thinks of them.where ESPN the reason they wont bring up those facts is because like I said,they have to kiss Belecheats ass and say all those things they dont really believe,or he wont grant interviews with them or allow interviews with his players so they have no choice but look over those facts about him and kiss his ass like they do.

I bring up all these facts cause I want to make it clear I am not a patriots fan by any means but mark my word,it will be the patriots and seahawks in the superbowl with the seahawks probably edging them by 4 points or more.

I had no doubts in my mind the seahawks would blow the donkeys away because of how Manning always chokes in big games.I won $500.00 on that game.I normally dont risk betting money like that on a superbowl game but i was extremely confidant of it. and I am just as confidant that the patriots will beat the donkeys in the AFC title game as well.

well I suggest you find your girlfriends arm to lean on for comfort bub.lol.Brady has a chip on his shoulder for being a 6th round draft choice and is more motivated than ever because of that to get back to the superbowl.

I would take Brady in a heartbeat over Manning anyday of the year in a big game.Manning is like Marino in big games.panicks and gets scared and goes into metldown mode at the most crucial moments in the game.

Brady however is like Montana,comes up big in the big games.The other common trait he has just like Montana is he makes all the players around him much better than the are. average ones good,good ones great,they all want to play for him and get motivated by his leadership.

I hate the patriots because of Belecheat.He is easily by far the most overrated coach to ever coach in the NFL. Its Brady that gets everybody motivated to go out and play well not Belecheat.

The ESPN announcers always kiss Belecheats ass always calling him the greatest coach ever.they dont honestly believe that but they have to say that to kiss his ass otherwise he doesnt give them interviews or allow them to interview the players if they dont kiss his ass saying all that.

Facts the ESPN announcers never mention when they talk about Belecheat being the greatest coach ever is that in his previous coaching stint at cleveland,he was a miserable failure there.In the five years he was there he only had ONE winning season.year four and then year five he went back to losing again and then they fired him.

His first year as patriots coach when Bledsoe was his quarterback,he had a losing season which was why they fired Pete Carrol after two losing seasons with Bledsoe as his QB.

Carrol obviously wasnt the problem,it was Bledoe.HE was the one who should have been fired. That was why I am happy that carrol has succeeded with seattle is had he been fortunate to stay on a couple more years,HE would have inherited Brady and he would now be regarded as the greatest coach ever instead.

Belecheat was a miserable failure before Tom Brady came along and resurrected his career and save it from the toilet.Belecheat was a complete zero and total loser before Brady came along and save it from the toilet where his career was headed.

I was not aware of any of those facts till my local radio station brought that up.see my local radio station will talk about those facts because they dont care what Belecheat thinks of them.where ESPN the reason they wont bring up those facts is because like I said,they have to kiss Belecheats ass and say all those things they dont really believe,or he wont grant interviews with them or allow interviews with his players so they have no choice but look over those facts about him and kiss his ass like they do.

I bring up all these facts cause I want to make it clear I am not a patriots fan by any means but mark my word,it will be the patriots and seahawks in the superbowl with the seahawks probably edging them by 4 points or more.

I had no doubts in my mind the seahawks would blow the donkeys away because of how Manning always chokes in big games.I won $500.00 on that game.I normally dont risk betting money like that on a superbowl game but i was extremely confidant of it. and I am just as confidant that the patriots will beat the donkeys in the AFC title game as well.

Broncs will be ready. Mark my words. The Broncs have been winning lately without Manning's help. Their running game and their field goal kicker have been awesome and we saw their defense intercept two key Charger passes yesterday. The Patriots will be crying like little girls when the Broncs get done kicking their asses.

HHHMMMMmm....????? Broncos...???? New England.......???? Manning...???? Brady...??? Belichick....????

All fascinating and informative I'm sure but it adds little to the debate over the upcoming matchup between Seattle and AZ.

thats because that game wont even be a close one so its not exciting to talk about.at least there is drama in the seahawks facing the cheatriots if they get past the cowgirls that is which looks like the new team they might have to travel and beat since green bay is obviously a pretender.

Broncs will be ready. Mark my words. The Broncs have been winning lately without Manning's help. Their running game and their field goal kicker have been awesome and we saw their defense intercept two key Charger passes yesterday. The Patriots will be crying like little girls when the Broncs get done kicking their asses.

okay let me see you put your money where you mouth is since you doubt me.here is what we will do.the winner of this bet,will have to come to my thread and post the bow down and clapping smileys in defeat. you game,you ready to bow down dude,or you all talk? lol

Ryan Lindley designated the AZ QB to face the #`1 defense in the NFL next Sunday.

This daunting task is supported by the stats he has rolled up as a professional QB in the NFL.

Career (2012-2014)
51.4 completion %
782 total yards
0 TDs
7 Interceptions
46.8 QB rating

What could possibly go wrong?

i figure arizonas defense will keep the game close for the first half,that it will be something like 19-6 at halftime then they will get tired in the second half from being on the field all day long because their offense will do nothing have having several three and outs so they will wear down and the the seattle offense will pull away from it all in blowout.

I have to agree, Seattle defense will wear down the Cards late just like last week against the 49ers. Seahawks wins but close, odds makers in Vegas has Seattle 8.5 point favor which is lot against a 11-3 team on the road, no matter who their quarterback will be. Look for Seattle to control the line on both sides of the ball and harass Lindley all day.
Another free hamburger at Jack in the Box on Monday. Fifth in a row.

I have to agree, Seattle defense will wear down the Cards late just like last week against the 49ers. Seahawks wins but close, odds makers in Vegas has Seattle 8.5 point favor which is lot against a 11-3 team on the road, no matter who their quarterback will be. Look for Seattle to control the line on both sides of the ball and harass Lindley all day.
Another free hamburger at Jack in the Box on Monday. Fifth in a row.
i dont see how you think it will posibly be close.if it was stanton,he would be good enough of a backup to keep it close since they did against them in seattle but with a THIRD stringer?

I see a buch of three in outs for the cards offense and after the game being close in the first half,the second half they will pull away kinda like the patriots did with the dolhins going into halftime with a 14 to 13 lead then pulling away blowing them out by 46 to 13.not sure if that was the exact score but it was forty something to 13.

see the same thing here happening.

I'm impressed with the contract extensions in Seattle. They are locking up their defensive stars rather than worrying about the offense. They are built on defense first, it's good to see them acknowledge that through their contract priorities.

They do still need to sign Wilson long term, and if Lynch leaves it could be an issue, but this defense should be strong for at least the next few years.

This game should favor the Seahawks..... but the Cards can always surprise and the Seahawks are not nearly as productive when they leave home.

I expect a low scoring game...

Seatlle 9
Arizona 12

Good luck!!

Forum List

Back