Seattle At Arizona

speaking of the beast i cannot possiby imagine the seahawks not giving him a contract he is happy with for next season.

He showed last night he is way too valuable for them to lose.what a difference maker he is.they have survived without tate knowing they had receivers who can replace him,but beastmode is irreplaceable.HE is just as much important to that offense as wilson is.

I don't think many people really know what makes Marshawn Lynch tick.

He obviously doesn't trust the media. There are good reasons why he should feel that way. His life has not always been something a national sports figure would want opened up to public scrutiny . He came from a very bad environment. I suspect that Marshawn doesn't want his past examined by some reporters just doing their job. I suspect some of his past close and possibly even his present acquaintances from the old neighborhood could not stand up to examination.

The media has chosen to paint Lynch as just excentric and I believe he prefers it that way.

As for him becoming almost a legend as a result of a couple of his long runs... I believe even he had no idea how his athleticism and shear authority of the will to score from anywhere on the field would surface as it has. He knew he would be good...BUT THAT GOOD???

His ability to break tackles will be used in conversation for a very long time.

while the announcers are impressed with the seahawks,I'm STILL not sold they will win the superbowl this year like i was last year after they beat the niners in the NFC title game.

I knew that game was the real superbowl and as i said,Manning always chokes in big games so it was a no brainer to say that superbowl would be a a blowout.

the reason I am not sold on the seahawks as repeating and why i think they struggle to win this year is lets loo
I wouldn't count out the Broncos going back. They aren't the one dimensional team they were last year; now they are playing pretty good defense and running the ball instead of relying solely on the passing game.

I know you arent a Broncos fan but not happening.everytime that manning and brady have faced each other over the years,the team on the road has lost EVERY time.also thats hardly impressive their defense has played well recently cause lets look at who the teams are and the QB's they have faced recently since their last game in denver when they barely beat the loser dolphins 39-36.

since then when their defense did not play well the teams they have faced since then are 1.the chiefs,who really are the kansas city clowns losing their fourth game in a row yesterday,a team that hasnt scored a touchdown throwing it in over a year with a coach that has brain farts from time to time making costly decisions that cost the team games.at first i thought the eagles were idiots letting him go but now its looking like that was the smart move.i would take chip kelly anyday of the year over andy reid.

2.the bills. a team that has a decent defense but pathetic offense with a wasjed up has been journeyman quarterback who couldnt even beat the chokeland faiders yesterday.

3.my chargers.a team that has no running game and an inconsistant quarterback who throws interceptions at the most critical worst times.shutting them down was hardly impressive.now had they had a running game that had been effective all year long that they had shut down a couple weeks ago? okay THEN I would have been impressed.

However they are down to a third string running back now because of injurys to their starter matthews and their second stringer and it for sure shows. I been saying for years,i wish the chargers would get rid of that worthless matthews because he is worthless in the fact he is always getting hurt all the time.

last year when they beat the broncos up in denver,they had matthews available and he ran all over them.the chargers are one dimensional and just like the indianapolis colts,pretenders instead of contenders.

and who is tonights opponent the donkeys face? none of other than the bungles,team that is allergic to prime time,plays horrible under bright lights,and has a quarterback who goes into meltdown mode in big games just like kappy of the niners does.

when the donkeys have to face Brady on the ROAD,a future hall of famer? better not be stupid and put any money on the donkeys.they will be FINALLY be playing a quarterback where the defense wont look so great against the run just as they did not earlier in the regular season.will be the same old story.you want to lose alot of money,then put your money on the donkeys winning that game.

I'm pretty sure I've already shown you that both Brady and Manning have won against the other's team on the road.

Denver is 3rd in yards per game and 12th in points per game on defense. Those are very respectable numbers, no matter who they have played, in week 16.

The Patriots just barely squeaked by the lowly Jets yesterday by a single point. No team has been consistently dominant all year.

When the Colts won the Super Bowl with Manning, it was because the defense stepped up big time in the playoffs. If the Broncos defense, which has the talent, can play well in the playoffs, they are a very dangerous team.

if it happened,it was in the regular season cause i remember vividly in last years meeting with them the announcers saying the road team has always lost in the playoffs so maybe in the regular season but unless those announcers were wrong which is 99% unlikely,its never happend in the playoffs with them.

the donkeys just barely beat the jets earlier this year as well so that means diddly,plus the fact that each time they meet the jets get fired up for them since they hate them so much and always play their best game of the year,they played them close last time as well.

its like the years when the raiders were in LA back in the last 80's and early 90's when they faced the broncos with john elway.The raiders would lose to practically every other team in the NFL back then same as they are now including the other teams in their division playing horrible against them.however when they faced the broncos,the broncos would always struggle against them and the raiders would beat them most the time.thats why i was not surprised to see the pats just barely beat the jets.

you are forgetting though that the colts won that game in the superbowl that year,that it was because it came against a now washed up journeyman QB named rex grossman who showed his true colors in the superbowl that day.

many people back then thought that once they got to the playoffs they would lose their first game because of ryan since it was the defense and special teams of the bears that carried them that far.
their luck ran out on them with special teams and defense in that superbowl though because ryan constantly overthrew his receivers and threw costly interceptions so the bears defense was on the field all day long and was not effective because of constantly having so many three and outs.

same thing happened that i predicted last night would happen in the seahawks/cards game,that the cards would keep the game close because of their defense in the first half but would eventually get tired in the second half with so many three and outs and it would eventually be a blowout,did not take a genius to see that would happen.

if you are so sure the donkeys have a prayer with chokester manning in the playoffs,lets see you put your money where your mouth is. how bout this?when they lose by more than 13 points,you will have to come over on my Rams thread and make this smiley with me to congratuate me to eat your words for not listening.:udaman: however if by some freak accident you happen to get lucky with your guess and are right,come on over to my Rams thread and ask me who i think will win against the seahawks and donkeys and then I will have to do that to you instead,.deal? you ready to put your money where your mouth is? :biggrin: you know i will always be on my rams thread so you know you can always find me there,thats a given.:biggrin:

Yeah, but their teams have only played against each other 3 times in the playoffs.

I'm not picking the Broncos to win anything, I'm just saying that since Denver has been able to win games with their defense and running game, they can be a dangerous playoff team. Even in the ugly loss to the Bengals last night, the defense forced a couple of turnovers and Anderson ran for over 80 yards and a td.

I would probably pick the Pats in a NE/Denver game played in NE, but I wouldn't be shocked either way in such a matchup.

speaking of the beast i cannot possiby imagine the seahawks not giving him a contract he is happy with for next season.

He showed last night he is way too valuable for them to lose.what a difference maker he is.they have survived without tate knowing they had receivers who can replace him,but beastmode is irreplaceable.HE is just as much important to that offense as wilson is.

Money and age may both be issues with Lynch. There's also the question of how secure management feels with Turbin and Michael, as well as any behind-the-scenes issues we may be unaware of.

I think the Seahawks would be best served keeping Lynch, but it may not be a realistic option for them.

I believe Lynch will take the question out of the hands of Seahawk coaching and management of the GM. Lynch showed on Sunday evening that he will be capable of adding as much as can be expected from ANY RB in 9 months.

Name another Back that could have made THAT run THIS year.

Has injury been a problem with Marshawn this season?

This magical, mystical drop off...WHEN is it supposed to kick in?

One can point to EVERY other back that has ever played the game and one thing has cropped up BEFORE they have retired or worse, been cut and that has happened with only ONE exception and THAT is the retirement of ONE Barry Sanders..THAT being a drop off of their abilities that has a line on a graph the has intersected with the rise of some other back on a teams roster.

Unless Lynch gets diagnosed with cancer that will kill him before September of 2015 there is no way in Hades that he does not suit up. I would, as management, allow Lynch to ignore pre season, practice and all of the no-count games regardless of what the league would prefer if he showed up ready to play on the opening game next year if he would be so good as to bless the Seahawks with his presense. I think he has proven that he knows when he can or can't play and when he needs to practice ...or not.

I believe Lynch will take the question out of the hands of Seahawk coaching and management of the GM. Lynch showed on Sunday evening that he will be capable of adding as much as can be expected from ANY RB in 9 months.

One can point to EVERY other back that has ever played the game and one thing has cropped up BEFORE they have retired or worse, been cut and that has happened with only ONE exception and THAT is the retirement of ONE Barry Sanders..THAT being a drop off of their abilities that has a line on a graph the has intersected with the rise of some other back on a teams roster.

Unless Lynch gets diagnosed with cancer that will kill him before September of 2015 there is no way in Hades that he does not suit up. I would, as management, allow Lynch to ignore pre season, practice and all of the no-count games regardless of what the league would prefer if he showed up ready to play on the opening game next year if he would be so good as to bless the Seahawks with his presense. I think he has proven that he knows when he can or can't play and when he needs to practice ...or not.

I guess you've never heard of Jim Brown....

Oh, and usually the 'magical, mystical drop off' is supposed to occur at age 30, at least according to football pundits. Since Lynch hasn't gotten there yet....

totally agree and well said about not talking to the media,.who would be stupid enough to trust the LAMESTREAM media with the tails they spin and coverups.they will twist the words of everything you say so i would be just like all the others on his team if i was on that team as well and have his back defending him for not speaking to the media.He is smart in doing that actually. His play on the field should be enough for all the talking he has to do.

totally agree and well said about not talking to the media,.who would be stupid enough to trust the LAMESTREAM media with the tails they spin and coverups.they will twist the words of everything you say so i would be just like all the others on his team if i was on that team as well and have his back defending him for not speaking to the media.He is smart in doing that actually. His play on the field should be enough for all the talking he has to do.

That's not the way the NFL works. When you sign a contract with the league I believe there are stipulations regarding time with the media.

Money and age may both be issues with Lynch. There's also the question of how secure management feels with Turbin and Michael, as well as any behind-the-scenes issues we may be unaware of.

I think the Seahawks would be best served keeping Lynch, but it may not be a realistic option for them.
if they were stupid enough not to make Lynch happy,they would be able to kiss any talk of a dynasty good bye.Aikman was effective like he was because he had smith as a weapon for the running game so they could not focus on just the passing game alone.

That is why they did not take a stand on Lynch like they would with a reciever because they have tried to get an adequte replacement for him as backup insurance in case he goes down but they have failed to do so.Turbin and Michale dont come close to having an effect on defenses like Lynch does.

Huggy has said wilson doesnt care about the money.I tend to believe that as well.He reminds me of Brett Farve.someone who always went out and played the game and always had fun and had an impact on defenses with his mobility.

I cant possibly see schneider not signing him to a deal he is happy with to keep his franchise back.my guess is wilson wont ask for near as much as he is worth so Lynch can be happy.He wont want to see Lynch gone.He is too valuable a leader and too many players feed off him as they do wilson.too valuable a combo.

wilson will just wait down the road when Lynch is close to hanging it up and THEN ask for the money that he deserves and will get.He is a smart thinker.

That's not the way the NFL works. When you sign a contract with the league I believe there are stipulations regarding time with the media.
true but i still admire Lynch for not doing it the way the media twists the words of people and I still would get his back as well just like everybody on his team got it.

He didnt go out and beat up his girlfriend or anything so for something minor like that.I loved how his teammates had his back on that.i as well would have been one of them having his back on that had i been one of his teammates.

while the announcers are impressed with the seahawks,I'm STILL not sold they will win the superbowl this year like i was last year after they beat the niners in the NFC title game.

I knew that game was the real superbowl and as i said,Manning always chokes in big games so it was a no brainer to say that superbowl would be a a blowout.

the reason I am not sold on the seahawks as repeating and why i think they struggle to win this year is lets loo
I wouldn't count out the Broncos going back. They aren't the one dimensional team they were last year; now they are playing pretty good defense and running the ball instead of relying solely on the passing game.

I know you arent a Broncos fan but not happening.everytime that manning and brady have faced each other over the years,the team on the road has lost EVERY time.also thats hardly impressive their defense has played well recently cause lets look at who the teams are and the QB's they have faced recently since their last game in denver when they barely beat the loser dolphins 39-36.

since then when their defense did not play well the teams they have faced since then are 1.the chiefs,who really are the kansas city clowns losing their fourth game in a row yesterday,a team that hasnt scored a touchdown throwing it in over a year with a coach that has brain farts from time to time making costly decisions that cost the team games.at first i thought the eagles were idiots letting him go but now its looking like that was the smart move.i would take chip kelly anyday of the year over andy reid.

2.the bills. a team that has a decent defense but pathetic offense with a wasjed up has been journeyman quarterback who couldnt even beat the chokeland faiders yesterday.

3.my chargers.a team that has no running game and an inconsistant quarterback who throws interceptions at the most critical worst times.shutting them down was hardly impressive.now had they had a running game that had been effective all year long that they had shut down a couple weeks ago? okay THEN I would have been impressed.

However they are down to a third string running back now because of injurys to their starter matthews and their second stringer and it for sure shows. I been saying for years,i wish the chargers would get rid of that worthless matthews because he is worthless in the fact he is always getting hurt all the time.

last year when they beat the broncos up in denver,they had matthews available and he ran all over them.the chargers are one dimensional and just like the indianapolis colts,pretenders instead of contenders.

and who is tonights opponent the donkeys face? none of other than the bungles,team that is allergic to prime time,plays horrible under bright lights,and has a quarterback who goes into meltdown mode in big games just like kappy of the niners does.

when the donkeys have to face Brady on the ROAD,a future hall of famer? better not be stupid and put any money on the donkeys.they will be FINALLY be playing a quarterback where the defense wont look so great against the run just as they did not earlier in the regular season.will be the same old story.you want to lose alot of money,then put your money on the donkeys winning that game.

I'm pretty sure I've already shown you that both Brady and Manning have won against the other's team on the road.

Denver is 3rd in yards per game and 12th in points per game on defense. Those are very respectable numbers, no matter who they have played, in week 16.

The Patriots just barely squeaked by the lowly Jets yesterday by a single point. No team has been consistently dominant all year.

When the Colts won the Super Bowl with Manning, it was because the defense stepped up big time in the playoffs. If the Broncos defense, which has the talent, can play well in the playoffs, they are a very dangerous team.

if it happened,it was in the regular season cause i remember vividly in last years meeting with them the announcers saying the road team has always lost in the playoffs so maybe in the regular season but unless those announcers were wrong which is 99% unlikely,its never happend in the playoffs with them.

the donkeys just barely beat the jets earlier this year as well so that means diddly,plus the fact that each time they meet the jets get fired up for them since they hate them so much and always play their best game of the year,they played them close last time as well.

its like the years when the raiders were in LA back in the last 80's and early 90's when they faced the broncos with john elway.The raiders would lose to practically every other team in the NFL back then same as they are now including the other teams in their division playing horrible against them.however when they faced the broncos,the broncos would always struggle against them and the raiders would beat them most the time.thats why i was not surprised to see the pats just barely beat the jets.

you are forgetting though that the colts won that game in the superbowl that year,that it was because it came against a now washed up journeyman QB named rex grossman who showed his true colors in the superbowl that day.

many people back then thought that once they got to the playoffs they would lose their first game because of ryan since it was the defense and special teams of the bears that carried them that far.
their luck ran out on them with special teams and defense in that superbowl though because ryan constantly overthrew his receivers and threw costly interceptions so the bears defense was on the field all day long and was not effective because of constantly having so many three and outs.

same thing happened that i predicted last night would happen in the seahawks/cards game,that the cards would keep the game close because of their defense in the first half but would eventually get tired in the second half with so many three and outs and it would eventually be a blowout,did not take a genius to see that would happen.

if you are so sure the donkeys have a prayer with chokester manning in the playoffs,lets see you put your money where your mouth is. how bout this?when they lose by more than 13 points,you will have to come over on my Rams thread and make this smiley with me to congratuate me to eat your words for not listening.:udaman: however if by some freak accident you happen to get lucky with your guess and are right,come on over to my Rams thread and ask me who i think will win against the seahawks and donkeys and then I will have to do that to you instead,.deal? you ready to put your money where your mouth is? :biggrin: you know i will always be on my rams thread so you know you can always find me there,thats a given.:biggrin:

Yeah, but their teams have only played against each other 3 times in the playoffs.

I'm not picking the Broncos to win anything, I'm just saying that since Denver has been able to win games with their defense and running game, they can be a dangerous playoff team. Even in the ugly loss to the Bengals last night, the defense forced a couple of turnovers and Anderson ran for over 80 yards and a td.

I would probably pick the Pats in a NE/Denver game played in NE, but I wouldn't be shocked either way in such a matchup.

great defense? i saw no great defense last night and this came against the BUNGLES,a team that has meltdowns in prime time.:lmao: the donkeys could not win last night despite the many times the bungles tried to give the game away with just plain idiotic stupid mistakes. Manning did not want to win it though.HE threw FOUR interceptions against a defense thats not even that good.:lmao: three of them in the final five minutes of the game.you never learn that manning gets scared in important big games.:lmao:

for a team that has hopes of going to the superbowl,if they cant even beat a team that has a history of choking in big games and is terrible in prime time,what chance do they have of going into boston and beating one of the greatest quarterbacks ever?:lmao:

I been saying all year long that the donkeys,while a force to be reckoned with at home,are a much different team on the road and are very vulnerable as was proven again last night.you never learn.:lol:

that great defense you speak of gave up a touchdown everytime the donkeys scored one.they answered back everytime.:lol: that defense has been inconsistant all year long.

Manning is also for the firt time in his career.playing hurt with a calf injury and its obviously affecting his game.:laugh:

Last edited:
This is Lynch in full Beast mode....it's amazing to watch.

reminds me an awful lot of what we saw in sunday nights game.thats why i say they will make sure they get a contract he is happy with since he has earned it.You wont get any of that from Turbin or Michael.

Jim Who? Oh you mean the movie actor? :lol:

Oh, and usually the 'magical, mystical drop off' is supposed to occur at age 30, at least according to football pundits. Since Lynch hasn't gotten there yet....

Lynch has demonstrated that he is willing to pay the fines and if not he has showed up at inteviews and given the responses to the reporters questions he is comfortable with.

Jim Who? Oh you mean the movie actor? :lol:

:rofl:

Jim Brown was perhaps the greatest running back who's ever played, and he retired at the top of his game. In fact, Barry Sanders considered Brown somewhat of an idol and it was speculated that Sanders' retirement was in part inspired by how Brown retired at the height of his career. ;)

great defense? i saw no great defense last night and this came against the BUNGLES,a team that has meltdowns in prime time.:lmao: the donkeys could not win last night despite the many times the bungles tried to give the game away with just plain idiotic stupid mistakes. Manning did not want to win it though.HE threw FOUR interceptions against a defense thats not even that good.:lmao: three of them in the final five minutes of the game.you never learn that manning gets scared in important big games.:lmao:

for a team that has hopes of going to the superbowl,if they cant even beat a team that has a history of choking in big games and is terrible in prime time,what chance do they have of going into boston and beating one of the greatest quarterbacks ever?:lmao:

I been saying all year long that the donkeys,while a force to be reckoned with at home,are a much different team on the road and are very vulnerable as was proven again last night.you never learn.:lol:

that great defense you speak of gave up a touchdown everytime the donkeys scored one.they answered back everytime.:lol: that defense has been inconsistant all year long.

Manning is also for the firt time in his career.playing hurt with a calf injury and its obviously affecting his game.:laugh:

Strange, I don't think I once described the Broncos' D as great. I said they have been playing pretty good defense, and they have.

Look at what happened in the Bengals game. The Broncos D started off getting a TD on a turnover. Yes, they gave up the big run to Hill. Bad defense on that play, no doubt. But Dalton only had about 150 yards, and other than that one big run, the Bengals didn't get THAT many run yards. A lot of the success for the Bengals was because of their own defensive efforts as well as their special teams. They got a couple of big returns and 4 turnovers, one for their own TD.

So really, while it was not a great game by the Broncos D, it wasn't as bad as the score seems to indicate, either. Yes, they probably need to play better in the playoffs, but they certainly have the players to do so.

As far as the Bengals go, they are wildly inconsistent. However, they run the gamut from abysmal to incredible. We saw a bit of both in that game. The Bengals defense, particularly it's passing defense, has been fairly good this year I think, though. I don't pay enough attention to them to be sure. :p

Forum List

Back