Seattle At Arizona

I'm impressed with the contract extensions in Seattle. They are locking up their defensive stars rather than worrying about the offense. They are built on defense first, it's good to see them acknowledge that through their contract priorities.

They do still need to sign Wilson long term, and if Lynch leaves it could be an issue, but this defense should be strong for at least the next few years.

Wilson shmilson. WHAT has he done that makes him SSOOOOooooOOOOooo dang important to resign???? He wasn't even a friggin first round pick... He wasn't even a 2nd round pick... He was just a measly 3rd round pick.!! Does he light it up even after almost THREE years to figure out how to play in the NFL???? NOPE !!! All he knows how to do is run the read option. The R/O has been proven to be a bust of a system in the NFL. WHO else runs the R/O successfully? Many have tried. Cammy Newton tries and how many playoff games has he taken Carolina to? Colinitis Kaepernickle runs the "pistol"(what a lame name) and how far has that taken Santa Clara this season ???

The truth is thyat Wilson has played three years for just around 600 thou each season and he is ALLWAYS Smiley McSmiles at the microphone... He is HAPPY !!!! Why change anything??? Obviously money doesn't mean much to Danger Russell. If I was Schneider I woulodn't rock the boat... Just keep on keepin on and just keep giving Wilson 600 thou a year. That way Wilson has a great defense to give him all those extra tries with the ball and because the other teams can't score Russy is under no preasure or obligation to score TDs.

Why Bust It If It Ain't Fixed??

Ryan Lindley designated the AZ QB to face the #`1 defense in the NFL next Sunday.

This daunting task is supported by the stats he has rolled up as a professional QB in the NFL.

Career (2012-2014)
51.4 completion %
782 total yards
0 TDs
7 Interceptions
46.8 QB rating

What could possibly go wrong?

Coach Arians says Findley is making great progress. I am sure he has to say that, right. Instead of the truth....like....Findley throws the ball like girl and we are in deep shit this weekend against the Seahawks..

I have to agree, Seattle defense will wear down the Cards late just like last week against the 49ers. Seahawks wins but close, odds makers in Vegas has Seattle 8.5 point favor which is lot against a 11-3 team on the road, no matter who their quarterback will be. Look for Seattle to control the line on both sides of the ball and harass Lindley all day.
Another free hamburger at Jack in the Box on Monday. Fifth in a row.
i dont see how you think it will posibly be close.if it was stanton,he would be good enough of a backup to keep it close since they did against them in seattle but with a THIRD stringer?

I see a buch of three in outs for the cards offense and after the game being close in the first half,the second half they will pull away kinda like the patriots did with the dolhins going into halftime with a 14 to 13 lead then pulling away blowing them out by 46 to 13.not sure if that was the exact score but it was forty something to 13.

see the same thing here happening.

I will try to tell you why I feel the game will be closer than you think. One: Unger and Okung will not play...Two: with a patched up offensive line and a very good Arizona rush defense, Wilson will spend a lot of time on his back....three: Results of item two, a lot of three and outs. Yes by both teams and thus a low scoring game.

I'm impressed with the contract extensions in Seattle. They are locking up their defensive stars rather than worrying about the offense. They are built on defense first, it's good to see them acknowledge that through their contract priorities.

They do still need to sign Wilson long term, and if Lynch leaves it could be an issue, but this defense should be strong for at least the next few years.
yeah you arent kidding.Schieder has got to be the best GM in NFL hands down.

The way he is committed to keeping their core players on defense which has proven wins championships for them,together like he is with four year contracts being given to them.

first k j wright a few days ago and now cliff averillman it was announced today. thats why this team will be a force to be reckoned with in future years.they will be the new future new england patriots dynasty.

the proof is in the pudding on that. the pats have been called a dynasty since Brady became their quarterback because ever since then they have posted winning consecutive winning seasons of winning at least 10 games and always in the playoffs.The only time they missed it was the year Brady got hurt.

No reason to believe the same isnt going to happen with the seahawks with wilson,the next generations tom brady.This is his third year in the league and their third season with ten and more wins and on the verge of having at least one home playoff game where they have yet to lose since wilson has been there.

That has got to be a very big concern for seattle fans in that city though is will they be able to keep Lynch,.I just cant possibly imaigine them being stupid enough to let him go like they did Tate.Tate and Harvin they have been able to survive without though it has hurt them offensively.

Lynch though gets that offensive line fired up and motivated to out there and want to block for him.He is a leader. He was not at all happy about his contract situation coming in so it really makes you wonder if they will be able to keep him after this year with wilson due a huge raise.

This game should favor the Seahawks..... but the Cards can always surprise and the Seahawks are not nearly as productive when they leave home.

I expect a low scoring game...

Seatlle 9
Arizona 12

Good luck!!
we all know you were being sarcastic.we know you purpously left out-Just kidding.I expect a low scoring game but I also expect seattle to easily win.we know thats what your REAL thinking is.

I have to agree, Seattle defense will wear down the Cards late just like last week against the 49ers. Seahawks wins but close, odds makers in Vegas has Seattle 8.5 point favor which is lot against a 11-3 team on the road, no matter who their quarterback will be. Look for Seattle to control the line on both sides of the ball and harass Lindley all day.
Another free hamburger at Jack in the Box on Monday. Fifth in a row.
i dont see how you think it will posibly be close.if it was stanton,he would be good enough of a backup to keep it close since they did against them in seattle but with a THIRD stringer?

I see a buch of three in outs for the cards offense and after the game being close in the first half,the second half they will pull away kinda like the patriots did with the dolhins going into halftime with a 14 to 13 lead then pulling away blowing them out by 46 to 13.not sure if that was the exact score but it was forty something to 13.

see the same thing here happening.

I will try to tell you why I feel the game will be closer than you think. One: Unger and Okung will not play...Two: with a patched up offensive line and a very good Arizona rush defense, Wilson will spend a lot of time on his back....three: Results of item two, a lot of three and outs. Yes by both teams and thus a low scoring game.

Oh i did not know okung was not going to play.that being the case,yeah thats possible but i still think with them being down to a third stringer,the seahawks at halftime will get their act together on offense and pull away.we'll just have to wait and see though on which one of us is correct of course.

Ryan Lindley designated the AZ QB to face the #`1 defense in the NFL next Sunday.

This daunting task is supported by the stats he has rolled up as a professional QB in the NFL.

Career (2012-2014)
51.4 completion %
782 total yards
0 TDs
7 Interceptions
46.8 QB rating

What could possibly go wrong?

Coach Arians says Findley is making great progress. I am sure he has to say that, right. Instead of the truth....like....Findley throws the ball like girl and we are in deep shit this weekend against the Seahawks..
oh yeah they never come out and admit the truth of what they REALLY believe.got to do everything in the world to convince the rest of the group they have hope for the game.

Okung has been playing like shit recently. He cost the team on two no make that three penalties last game and a few the game before.. Plus he has let his man just run right by him a few times ending in several Wilson sacks. I'm not the least bit concerned Okung is sitting this one out. We'll play better without him.

I hope Seattle loses. It's just the right thing to do.

If they lose, they'll miss the playoffs.....It's over. No gnashing of teeth, no tears. Kaput!

But if they win, they'll make the playoffs...and lose in the first round. So what is more compassionate?

Lose Seattle, Do it for your fans!

:rofl:

I hope Seattle loses. It's just the right thing to do.

If they lose, they'll miss the playoffs.....It's over. No gnashing of teeth, no tears. Kaput!

But if they win, they'll make the playoffs...and lose in the first round. So what is more compassionate?

Lose Seattle, Do it for your fans!

:rofl:

Just keep spreading the hate. I love it. Don't you have something inciteful about how Pete Carroll chews his gum?

Seattle fumbled the ball this week no being able to find anything negative to say about the Card's coach or their inept 4th string starting QB.

Pussies!!!

Hawks win 35-6. It would have been a blow out if our crappy FG kicker hadn't missed 3 FGs. Or.... if we had scored TD's instead of trying 3 missed FGs. Then the score would have been a more respectable 56-6.

Lynch didn't play the first Qtr because he was sick..then later he ran in a 79 yard TD ...that was sick too. This time after he threw several Cards dick first into the dirt he MADE DAMNED SURE that he got a good hold on his junk as he entered the endzone.

TE Luke Willson FINALLY showed his speed as he caught a shallow crossing route and took it around 80 yards for a TD.

I usually don't go on and on about the Hawk Offense, but as the playoffs are approaching, the away game against one of the top defenses in the NFL with both teams having a huge pile of doo-doo on the table to play for, really mattered. This game meant that one of these teams had a very likely chance to have the NFC #1 seed. Seattle still has to win next week at home against the Rams to have HFA in the playoffs and there is a bizzare thing about a tie between GB and Detroit and a Dallas win and another team losing, that could happen that would change the playoff schedule slightly.

No matter... The Hawks clearly are peaking as well as any team in the NFL right now. If they get HFA I just don't see any team in the NFC coming into the CLink and knocking the Hawks out of a return trip to AZ for SB 49.

Seattle is peaking at the right time. They're going to be hard to beat in the playoffs. I'd like to see them play NE in the Super Bowl.
I dont see how you wont get your wish.I never thought the hawks would get homefiled advantage when they were sitting at 3-3 but that indeed is what is going to happen and it looks like my prediction that they would repeat will happen after all.Baldwin has stepped up his game and has replaced tate as his new favorite go to guy.

the AFC is so weak that the pats and the donkeys just like last year,are the only serious contenders in that conference and the pats dont lose at home and their last game next week is at home as well as the fact the donkeys have been unimpressive on the road this year.

I think the hawks will repeat again but i think the nation will get what they wanted to see in last years superbowl,a close game because the pats are better on defense this year and with a healthy gronkowski,they could cause the hawks problems.

I think they match up well with them physically where the broncos did not.Plus Brady does not get scared in panic in big games like manning does no matter how bad he is losing.He is like wilson,wils his team to keep fighting and to excel.

I see the hawks struggling to win the game and it will be by just four points.this year they dont have a threat to take it to the house with a kick returner. that was a factor in them winning the superbowl against the donkeys last year.

I wouldn't count out the Broncos going back. They aren't the one dimensional team they were last year; now they are playing pretty good defense and running the ball instead of relying solely on the passing game.

while the announcers are impressed with the seahawks,I'm STILL not sold they will win the superbowl this year like i was last year after they beat the niners in the NFC title game.

I knew that game was the real superbowl and as i said,Manning always chokes in big games so it was a no brainer to say that superbowl would be a a blowout.

the reason I am not sold on the seahawks as repeating and why i think they struggle to win this year is lets loo
I wouldn't count out the Broncos going back. They aren't the one dimensional team they were last year; now they are playing pretty good defense and running the ball instead of relying solely on the passing game.

I know you arent a Broncos fan but not happening.everytime that manning and brady have faced each other over the years,the team on the road has lost EVERY time.also thats hardly impressive their defense has played well recently cause lets look at who the teams are and the QB's they have faced recently since their last game in denver when they barely beat the loser dolphins 39-36.

since then when their defense did not play well the teams they have faced since then are 1.the chiefs,who really are the kansas city clowns losing their fourth game in a row yesterday,a team that hasnt scored a touchdown throwing it in over a year with a coach that has brain farts from time to time making costly decisions that cost the team games.at first i thought the eagles were idiots letting him go but now its looking like that was the smart move.i would take chip kelly anyday of the year over andy reid.

2.the bills. a team that has a decent defense but pathetic offense with a wasjed up has been journeyman quarterback who couldnt even beat the chokeland faiders yesterday.

3.my chargers.a team that has no running game and an inconsistant quarterback who throws interceptions at the most critical worst times.shutting them down was hardly impressive.now had they had a running game that had been effective all year long that they had shut down a couple weeks ago? okay THEN I would have been impressed.

However they are down to a third string running back now because of injurys to their starter matthews and their second stringer and it for sure shows. I been saying for years,i wish the chargers would get rid of that worthless matthews because he is worthless in the fact he is always getting hurt all the time.

last year when they beat the broncos up in denver,they had matthews available and he ran all over them.the chargers are one dimensional and just like the indianapolis colts,pretenders instead of contenders.

and who is tonights opponent the donkeys face? none of other than the bungles,team that is allergic to prime time,plays horrible under bright lights,and has a quarterback who goes into meltdown mode in big games just like kappy of the niners does.

when the donkeys have to face Brady on the ROAD,a future hall of famer? better not be stupid and put any money on the donkeys.they will be FINALLY be playing a quarterback where the defense wont look so great against the run just as they did not earlier in the regular season.will be the same old story.you want to lose alot of money,then put your money on the donkeys winning that game.

WoW!! Seattle looked and played GREAT on Sunday. Lynch's TD run is arguably the greatest TD run in NFL history.

It was a very Impressive dismantling of AZ's vaunted "D".......they literally ran circles around them.

:thup:

while the announcers are impressed with the seahawks,I'm STILL not sold they will win the superbowl this year like i was last year after they beat the niners in the NFC title game.

I knew that game was the real superbowl and as i said,Manning always chokes in big games so it was a no brainer to say that superbowl would be a a blowout.

the reason I am not sold on the seahawks as repeating and why i think they struggle to win this year is lets loo

I know you arent a Broncos fan but not happening.everytime that manning and brady have faced each other over the years,the team on the road has lost EVERY time.also thats hardly impressive their defense has played well recently cause lets look at who the teams are and the QB's they have faced recently since their last game in denver when they barely beat the loser dolphins 39-36.

since then when their defense did not play well the teams they have faced since then are 1.the chiefs,who really are the kansas city clowns losing their fourth game in a row yesterday,a team that hasnt scored a touchdown throwing it in over a year with a coach that has brain farts from time to time making costly decisions that cost the team games.at first i thought the eagles were idiots letting him go but now its looking like that was the smart move.i would take chip kelly anyday of the year over andy reid.

2.the bills. a team that has a decent defense but pathetic offense with a wasjed up has been journeyman quarterback who couldnt even beat the chokeland faiders yesterday.

3.my chargers.a team that has no running game and an inconsistant quarterback who throws interceptions at the most critical worst times.shutting them down was hardly impressive.now had they had a running game that had been effective all year long that they had shut down a couple weeks ago? okay THEN I would have been impressed.

However they are down to a third string running back now because of injurys to their starter matthews and their second stringer and it for sure shows. I been saying for years,i wish the chargers would get rid of that worthless matthews because he is worthless in the fact he is always getting hurt all the time.

last year when they beat the broncos up in denver,they had matthews available and he ran all over them.the chargers are one dimensional and just like the indianapolis colts,pretenders instead of contenders.

and who is tonights opponent the donkeys face? none of other than the bungles,team that is allergic to prime time,plays horrible under bright lights,and has a quarterback who goes into meltdown mode in big games just like kappy of the niners does.

when the donkeys have to face Brady on the ROAD,a future hall of famer? better not be stupid and put any money on the donkeys.they will be FINALLY be playing a quarterback where the defense wont look so great against the run just as they did not earlier in the regular season.will be the same old story.you want to lose alot of money,then put your money on the donkeys winning that game.

I'm pretty sure I've already shown you that both Brady and Manning have won against the other's team on the road.

Denver is 3rd in yards per game and 12th in points per game on defense. Those are very respectable numbers, no matter who they have played, in week 16.

The Patriots just barely squeaked by the lowly Jets yesterday by a single point. No team has been consistently dominant all year.

When the Colts won the Super Bowl with Manning, it was because the defense stepped up big time in the playoffs. If the Broncos defense, which has the talent, can play well in the playoffs, they are a very dangerous team.

WoW!! Seattle looked and played GREAT on Sunday. Lynch's TD run is arguably the greatest TD run in NFL history.

It was a very Impressive dismantling of AZ's vaunted "D".......they literally ran circles around them.

:thup:
well considering that defense was out on the field all day long with so many three and outs having to face a third stringer who had not played in three years,i wouldnt say that was all that impressive scoring on that defense,a defense that has to be on the field all day long is going to tire in the seond half and not be able to tackle like they werent after all.lol had that happend with palmer at QB,then i would say that was impressive.lol

I'm pretty sure I've already shown you that both Brady and Manning have won against the other's team on the road.

Denver is 3rd in yards per game and 12th in points per game on defense. Those are very respectable numbers, no matter who they have played, in week 16.

The Patriots just barely squeaked by the lowly Jets yesterday by a single point. No team has been consistently dominant all year.

When the Colts won the Super Bowl with Manning, it was because the defense stepped up big time in the playoffs. If the Broncos defense, which has the talent, can play well in the playoffs, they are a very dangerous team.

if it happened,it was in the regular season cause i remember vividly in last years meeting with them the announcers saying the road team has always lost in the playoffs so maybe in the regular season but unless those announcers were wrong which is 99% unlikely,its never happend in the playoffs with them.

the donkeys just barely beat the jets earlier this year as well so that means diddly,plus the fact that each time they meet the jets get fired up for them since they hate them so much and always play their best game of the year,they played them close last time as well.

its like the years when the raiders were in LA back in the last 80's and early 90's when they faced the broncos with john elway.The raiders would lose to practically every other team in the NFL back then same as they are now including the other teams in their division playing horrible against them.however when they faced the broncos,the broncos would always struggle against them and the raiders would beat them most the time.thats why i was not surprised to see the pats just barely beat the jets.

you are forgetting though that the colts won that game in the superbowl that year,that it was because it came against a now washed up journeyman QB named rex grossman who showed his true colors in the superbowl that day.

many people back then thought that once they got to the playoffs they would lose their first game because of ryan since it was the defense and special teams of the bears that carried them that far.
their luck ran out on them with special teams and defense in that superbowl though because ryan constantly overthrew his receivers and threw costly interceptions so the bears defense was on the field all day long and was not effective because of constantly having so many three and outs.

same thing happened that i predicted last night would happen in the seahawks/cards game,that the cards would keep the game close because of their defense in the first half but would eventually get tired in the second half with so many three and outs and it would eventually be a blowout,did not take a genius to see that would happen.

if you are so sure the donkeys have a prayer with chokester manning in the playoffs,lets see you put your money where your mouth is. how bout this?when they lose by more than 13 points,you will have to come over on my Rams thread and make this smiley with me to congratuate me to eat your words for not listening.:udaman: however if by some freak accident you happen to get lucky with your guess and are right,come on over to my Rams thread and ask me who i think will win against the seahawks and donkeys and then I will have to do that to you instead,.deal? you ready to put your money where your mouth is? :biggrin: you know i will always be on my rams thread so you know you can always find me there,thats a given.:biggrin:

Forum List

Back