Sean Hannity's "Freedom Concerts" are a Scam

Well if CurveLight is against it, it must actually be a good thing.

Thats all I need to know.

Controlling punks like you is easier than teaching fish how to swim.

I get it. So you're really DON'T think that this is a scam...DON'T believe the 9/11 conspiracies...and you go so over-the-top retarded in your faux outrage to really make people swing to the other side.

Wow, you're a subtle one alright...

There's already a thread on this that 100% wrong!

So here goes, I'm going to show why you Dems are fucking retards at best and fucking assholes at worst.

It's a fund for scholarships for the children of fallen soldiers

How old is the average soldier 25?

HOW OLD DO YOU SUPPOSE THEIR CHILDREN ARE RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING MISERABLE LOWLIFE SCUMBAGS??

The fund has invested tens of millions of dollar to fund the scholarships as the kids come of age, YOU FUCKING MISERABLE LOWLIFE SCUMBAGS

Even the FA site says it's given less than four million in scholarships since it began you dummfuk. Do you know how much money they've pulled in over that same time frame?

How old are the kids of today's solider you nutless, brainless fucking retard???

So here goes, I'm going to show why you Dems are fucking retards at best and fucking assholes at worst.

HOW OLD DO YOU SUPPOSE THEIR CHILDREN ARE RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING MISERABLE LOWLIFE SCUMBAGS??

The fund has invested tens of millions of dollar to fund the scholarships as the kids come of age, YOU FUCKING MISERABLE LOWLIFE SCUMBAGS

Even the FA site says it's given less than four million in scholarships since it began you dummfuk. Do you know how much money they've pulled in over that same time frame?

Eat a bullet, go sit on a 155mm howitzer shell, find a cliff and jump, try a do-it yourself brain transplant on yourself. You're the biggest fucking asshole I ever met.

How nice to see that ALL of the sudden the left and Progressives give a shit about the TROOPS that they protested against all through the Bush administration.

very touching to see them go after someone and a Charity.:eusa_whistle:

How old are the kids of today's solider you nutless, brainless fucking retard???
They could be ANY age, or are you so STUPID as to think soldiers don't have children before they enlist or go to war? :cuckoo:
What a moron!!! :lol:

How nice to see that ALL of the sudden the left and Progressives give a shit about the TROOPS that they protested against all through the Bush administration.

very touching to see them go after someone and a Charity.:eusa_whistle:

Don't you love what they do with their time? Instead of donating or finding someone to help, they attack someone who is actually helping.

They could be ANY age, or are you so STUPID as to think soldiers don't have children before they enlist or go to war? :cuckoo:

How many 4th graders need help with tuition today you fucking retard?

Eat a bullet, go sit on a 155mm howitzer shell, find a cliff and jump, try a do-it yourself brain transplant on yourself. You're the biggest fucking asshole I ever met.

You are exactly like Hannity.......when the facts are not on your side just deflect as much as possible

To all the Libs in this thread:

Do you even see those signs on Bridges that say "Life is worth living" and give a number to call if you're thinking of jumping?

They're lying to you. Your lives are not even worth the toll free call.

You are exactly like Hannity.......when the facts are not on your side just deflect as much as possible

No seriously, your life is not worth the effort, you should find a way to end it, hopefully without taking anyone else with you.

Wow! Excellent point! Nobody in the history of humanity has ever conceived of or acted on the idea of setting up a Scholarship for anyone under 18 years of age. You might want to share this groundbreaking idea with banks and colleges! You are a fuxxing genius!

So, no soldier has a child higher than the 4th grade.
I repeat, what a MORON!!!!!!!! :rofl:

I didn't say that, fucking retard.

I said on average most of the solder killed have very young children, fucking retard. So only a fucking retard would expect a charity that pays tuition to that populace would pay out any significant monies today, fucking retard

Wow! Excellent point! Nobody in the history of humanity has ever conceived of or acted on the idea of setting up a Scholarship for anyone under 18 years of age. You might want to share this groundbreaking idea with banks and colleges! You are a fuxxing genius!

Have you ever tried auto-erotic asphyxiation or jumping across the tops of subway cars?

The people in this country should be VERY afraid. the very people who is spreading this BS and attacking Hannity in this fashion without any charges of a criminal conviction is the SAME ones running our country right now.

get out and vote the bastards out starting November. save us please.

CrusaderFrank said:

I said on average most of the solder killed have very young children, fucking retard. So only a fucking retard would expect a charity that pays tuition to that populace would pay out any significant monies today, fucking retard
On the average, soldiers have children of EVERY age children might be before they enlist or go to war, MORON!

CrusaderFrank said:

On the average, soldiers have children of EVERY age children might be before they enlist or go to war, MORON!

Kids are born 17 years old? Seriously? How does that work?

CrusaderFrank said:

Might want to check your info again Cruising Skank. There are people on active duty who do have children eligible for college scholarships.

Oh yeah.......when Hannity's charity was investigated? Only 20 percent of the donations go to scholarships, the other 80 percent is "operating expenses".

It's a fucking scam. Hannity doesn't care about the soldiers, and he's a coward as well.

When was it again that he was going to get waterboarded for charity?

Might want to check your info again Cruising Skank. There are people on active duty who do have children eligible for college scholarships.

Oh yeah.......when Hannity's charity was investigated? Only 20 percent of the donations go to scholarships, the other 80 percent is "operating expenses".

It's a fucking scam. Hannity doesn't care about the soldiers, and he's a coward as well.

When was it again that he was going to get waterboarded for charity?

Even if only $10 went to soldiers children that's probably $10 more than the sum given by every Lib in this thread.

Oh, drop fucking dead too.

CrusaderFrank said:

Keep making a fool of yourself. Seriously. Is there any restriction on what age children someone is allowed to have before they enlist???? How does that work?
What a MORON!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back