Sean Hannity's "Freedom Concerts" are a Scam

Kids are born 17 years old? Seriously? How does that work?

Might want to check your info again Cruising Skank. There are people on active duty who do have children eligible for college scholarships.

Oh yeah.......when Hannity's charity was investigated? Only 20 percent of the donations go to scholarships, the other 80 percent is "operating expenses".

It's a fucking scam. Hannity doesn't care about the soldiers, and he's a coward as well.

When was it again that he was going to get waterboarded for charity?

Even if only $10 went to soldiers children that's probably $10 more than the sum given by every Lib in this thread.

Oh, drop fucking dead too.

Cruising Skank, Hannity doesn't care about the troops any more than he cares about waterboarding. He's found a way to make money, he's found a way to do it from his studio, and he's ripping off our soldiers.

By the way fuckstick......I'm one of those veterans. What did you do, run to Canada for a while?

What a stupid statement, Hannity is ripping off our soldiers.

He doesn't owe them anything but his gratitude and best wishes.

that he is involved in a charity to help them is being done on his own free will.

And I want to say thank you Akbiker for serving for us and our country.

that he is involved in a charity to help them is being done on his own free will.

Oh please. If the Irish fat-head is going to pimp his patriotic image through his Freedom Concerts, people have a right to ask what he's doing with the money.

Had he not conducted these concerts, I'd agree with you. The fact that he has makes it entirely different.

I agree it's a charity. However, like many charities, when you really look at the numbers, it appears that more money goes towards "expenses".

Thus, it's not really a charity, it's a cash gig that donates a portion of it's proceeds towards a charitable cause.

Oh please. If the Irish fat-head is going to pimp his patriotic image through his Freedom Concerts, people have a right to ask what he's doing with the money.

Had he not conducted these concerts, I'd agree with you. The fact that he has makes it entirely different.

I agree it's a charity. However, like many charities, when you really look at the numbers, it appears that more money goes towards "expenses".

Thus, it's not really a charity, it's a cash gig that donates a portion of it's proceeds towards a charitable cause.

go get a friggen life or go to a local DAV and spout off with your Bs, that is an even better idea.:lol:

go get a friggen life or go to a local DAV and spout off with your Bs, that is an even better idea.:lol:

Why don't you come up with a logical retort, as opposed to the most banal tripe that does nothing to address the issue at hand?

Case in point; you called my opinion "B.S.". What exactly have I said that is B.S.?

BTW, I wasn't aware that Hannity was the Patron Saint of the DAV and that the Freedom Concert was their holy holiday.

Last edited:

Why don't you come up with a logical retort, as opposed to the most banal tripe that does nothing to address the issue at hand?

Case in point; you called my opinion "B.S.". What exactly have I said that is B.S.?

There really is nothing more to say about this Hatchet hit job being done on Hannity. This charity has not been charged with any crime so I would assume it was LEGIT. If you all really cared about our troops as you say you do, you would not be participating in something so ugly as this.

There really is nothing more to say about this Hatchet hit job being done on Hannity. This charity has not been charged with any crime so I would assume it was LEGIT. If you all really cared about our troops as you say you do, you would not be participating in something so ugly as this.

I think asking what percentage of the cost actually goes towards the charity is a legit question. Hannity certainly gets a degree of "good will" credo for this. Is he holding up his end of the deal?

For the last several years, I've listened to Hannity use this event to pimp his image and propel his political image (I remember to listen to one event where Levin and Curtis Sliwa were bashing liberals on stage. I guess it never occurred to Sliwa that liberals serve too). So I don't think it's "ugly". Hannity doesn't get immunity because he threw some obligatory change towards the soldiers.

As for your last, get over your idiotic conservative mentality that the right wing is the only group of people in this country that cares/speaks for the soldiers. You don't speak for anyone but yourself, slappy.

Last edited:

I think asking what percentage of the cost actually goes towards the charity is a legit question. Hannity certainly gets a degree of "good will" credo for this. Is he holding up his end of the deal.

As for your last, get over your idiotic conservative mentality that the right wing is the only group of people in this country that cares/speaks for the soldiers. You don't speak for anyone but yourself, slappy.

I stand by my statement, but feel free to drown in the gutter.:lol:

I think asking what percentage of the cost actually goes towards the charity is a legit question. Hannity certainly gets a degree of "good will" credo for this. Is he holding up his end of the deal.

I stand by my statement, but feel free to drown in the gutter.:lol:

I could care less what you stand by. Your opinion doesn't change my fundamental questions (that you failed to address).

You are basically pulling the lame tactic of wrapping Hannity in the flag and telling us that he is beyond reproach.

I don't agree.

According to its 2006 tax returns, Freedom Alliance reported revenue of $10, 822, 785, but only $397,900–or a beyond-measly 3.68%–of that was given to the children of fallen troops as scholarships or as aid to severely injured soldiers.

On the other hand, 62% of the money went to “expenses,” including $979,485 for “consultants” and an “advisor.” Yes, consultant/advisors got more than double what injured troops and the kids of fallen troops got. The tax forms show that “New World Aviation” got paid $60,601 for “air travel.” Was that for Hannity’s G5? Like I said, neither the charity nor Hannity is talking. And finally, that year, Freedom Alliance spent $1,730,816 on postage and shipping and $1,414,215 on printing, for a total of $3,145,031, nearly half the revenue the charity spent that year and about eight times what the injured troops and the children of fallen ones received.
no shame.

:evil:

It is legit to milk people of their money. It isn't morally right and it sucks.

A hatchet job? Debbie Schlussel

March 19, 2010, - 7:15 pm
The Freedom Alliance’s Weak, Empty “Response”; More to Come on This Fraud

By Debbie Schlussel

As you know, yesterday I posted an extensive expose on the fraud that is the Freedom Alliance and the associated Freedom Concerts pimped by Sean Hannity on hard-working Americans who pay their money, thinking they are helping severely wounded troops and funding college scholarships for the children of wounded soldiers. As I predicted, Freedom Alliance finally “responded” with a non-response that was more lies and obfuscation. You only need to look at their tax forms, which I posted in my expose, to know what’s going on without the filter of their lens.

--
As I noted, Hannity said on his nationally-syndicated radio show that a $30,000 donation from Boca Java will fund a full year for one of these kids in college. Sadly, it never did. I don’t think anyone listening to his show thought that he meant 20 years from now. That’s not what Boca Java thought, according to a company spokeswoman.

We’ve been at war since 2001, when we went into Afghanistan, and we’re winding down in Iraq. Unless Freedom Alliance wants you to believe that the soldiers who died there had no kids born before 1992–and clearly that’s not the case because Freedom Alliance has been giving a couple hundred kids a pittance for college since at least its tax filing in 2005, they are ripping these kids off in order to build a massive war chest and self-perpetuate. Again, with a giant multi-million dollar fund, why aren’t they giving the kids a free, complete ride to college? And how many kids of deceased troops will there be in the future? Enough to exhaust a multi-million dollar fund? Doubtful.

Debbie Schlussel

Last edited:

By Debbie Schlussel

As you know, yesterday I posted an extensive expose on the fraud that is the Freedom Alliance and the associated Freedom Concerts pimped by Sean Hannity on hard-working Americans who pay their money, thinking they are helping severely wounded troops and funding college scholarships for the children of wounded soldiers. As I predicted, Freedom Alliance finally “responded” with a non-response that was more lies and obfuscation. You only need to look at their tax forms, which I posted in my expose, to know what’s going on without the filter of their lens.
Debbie Schlussel

when the hell did the libs care about people and their monies. especially if you support this President and what his commie administation is doing..:lol:

By Debbie Schlussel

Debbie Schlussel

when the hell did the libs care about people and their monies. especially if you support this President and what his commie administation is doing..:lol:

Oh I see. You're one of those...http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/110004-horowitz-beck-and-the-lunatic-right-wing.html

:cuckoo:

I start caring when someone uses wounded soldiers to pimp their own image.

That's what this is looking like.

However, as I said, the best way to solve this is an IRS audit. Sunshine is the best dis-infectant.

I start caring when someone uses wounded soldiers to pimp their own image.

That's what this is looking like.

However, as I said, the best way to solve this is an IRS audit. Sunshine is the best dis-infectant.

well of course, during the Clinton administration we saw them sic the Irs, Fbi and other government agencies on people. what a country under the Progressives.

According to its 2006 tax returns, Freedom Alliance reported revenue of $10, 822, 785, but only $397,900–or a beyond-measly 3.68%–of that was given to the children of fallen troops as scholarships or as aid to severely injured soldiers.

On the other hand, 62% of the money went to “expenses,” including $979,485 for “consultants” and an “advisor.” Yes, consultant/advisors got more than double what injured troops and the kids of fallen troops got. The tax forms show that “New World Aviation” got paid $60,601 for “air travel.” Was that for Hannity’s G5? Like I said, neither the charity nor Hannity is talking. And finally, that year, Freedom Alliance spent $1,730,816 on postage and shipping and $1,414,215 on printing, for a total of $3,145,031, nearly half the revenue the charity spent that year and about eight times what the injured troops and the children of fallen ones received.
no shame.

:evil:

If this is really true, Hannity is a pos. Seriously. Let freedom ring my ass.

Forum List

Back