Using heroin for freedom

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Opiates are a source of funding for freedom fighters in Afghanistan. If we buy heroin and opium from Afghanistan, we support the northern alliance, we support the friends of America, we support those who are against the Pashtun occupation, we support the friends of America and the main enemies of the Taliban. The great Reagan supported them with supplies of stingers. I support them buying heroin from Afghanistan. if I didn’t like heroin, I would still buy it to support the freedom fighters and save the Hazaras.

Opiates are a source of funding for freedom fighters in Afghanistan. If we buy heroin and opium from Afghanistan, we support the northern alliance, we support the friends of America, we support those who are against the Pashtun occupation, we support the friends of America and the main enemies of the Taliban. The great Reagan supported them with supplies of stingers. I support them buying heroin from Afghanistan. if I didn’t like heroin, I would still buy it to support the freedom fighters and save the Hazaras.
This explains your constant posting of gibberish.

I am sure you would.

Supporting heroin is supporting death and destruction.
Perhaps. However, at least it's a natural product vs. Oxy/Roxycontin and Fentanyl, so there is something to that.

I've known some functional junkies. A lot of decent people got hooked in Vietnam and brought habits back with them.

it's a lie. people are killed by surrogates, because there is no high-quality natural heroin.

Yeah, you are full of shit. Every research and medical organization in the world talks about the dangers of heroin. But we are supposed to believe one russian junkie?

Perhaps. However, at least it's a natural product vs. Oxy/Roxycontin and Fentanyl, so there is something to that.
61a772018682443ad77b8896e0768106.JPG

These are not the worst options. there is also White Chinese and desomorphine

Using a highly addictive drug like heroin, is gambling with your life, and will likely turn out badly in the long run.

Have you ever watched anyone go through withdrawal from it?

It's not a pleasant look.

What is interesting is, living under a government that wants it's constituency stoned......rather telling...jmho...~S~

Using a highly addictive drug like heroin, is gambling with your life, and will likely turn out badly in the long run.

Have you ever watched anyone go through withdrawal from it?

It's not a pleasant look.
it's a lie. I myself used it about 3 years earlier, then it was natural heroin, and I did not have any addiction or withdrawal syndrome at all. The worst addiction is alcohol. Alcoholics sell their children and drink perfume when they don't have alcohol.

it's a lie. I myself used it about 3 years earlier, then it was natural heroin, and I did not have any addiction or withdrawal syndrome at all. The worst addiction is alcohol. Alcoholics sell their children and drink perfume when they don't have alcohol.
So, you're actually saying that withdrawal from an addiction to heroin is not something that the addicted person goes through if they stop cold turkey?it.

There is no credible medical evidence out there that supports what you're saying.

If you believe that there is, feel free to post it.

So, you're actually saying that withdrawal from an addiction to heroin is not something that the addicted person goes through if they stop cold turkey?it.

There is no credible medical evidence out there that supports what you're saying.

If there is, feel free to post it.
Do you think I should trust medical scammers more than my own experience?

How do they explain that the entire American nation has been drinking Coca-Cola with cocaine for 50 years?

Do you think I should trust medical scams more than my own experience?

How do they explain that the entire American nation has been drinking Coca-Cola with cocaine for 50 years?
What "I think" doesn't really matter here, however, organizations like the AMA, and the NIDA have published a plethora of information on the dangers of the use of heroin.

As far as when Coca Cola ceased production of their drink containing cocaine, history says that was around 1930.

Forum List

Back