Sean Hannity's "Freedom Concerts" are a Scam

"In fact, the Freedom Alliance “response” doesn’t answer any of the questions I raised and goes on to lie more. They don’t address why they gave a triple amputee only $200—and in fact there are many of these examples provided in their tax return addendum, but I only cited a few for brevity's sake."
DEBBIE SCHLUSSEL: HANNITY/NORTH SCAM TROOPS WITH “FREEDOM ALLIANCE” : Veterans Today

I gotta say I really respect Hannity's consistency and his camp's unwavering commitment to keep butt fucking troops with no vaseline.

On a side note, I accidently passed by Fox last night while they were discussing Healthcare and to keep it balanced they had "UNIVERSAL NIGHTMARE" in fairly large letters across the top of the screen. Looks like they've given up on trying to hide their agenda.

What? They didn't answer YOUR questions? That is outrageous! Absolutely outrageous! How very dare they ignore you? The swine!

You're a fucking dumbass.

Where did I say they didn't answer my questions? I never asked them any questions you fuxxing skunk skank. I quoted the person who pointed out the scam. Nice job on showing once again you focus on fiction in an illusion of fabricated outrage to boost your self righteous soap box.

There's already a thread on this that 100% wrong!

So here goes, I'm going to show why you Dems are fucking retards at best and fucking assholes at worst.

It's a fund for scholarships for the children of fallen soldiers

How old is the average soldier 25?

HOW OLD DO YOU SUPPOSE THEIR CHILDREN ARE RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING MISERABLE LOWLIFE SCUMBAGS??

The fund has invested tens of millions of dollar to fund the scholarships as the kids come of age, YOU FUCKING MISERABLE LOWLIFE SCUMBAGS

"In fact, the Freedom Alliance “response” doesn’t answer any of the questions I raised and goes on to lie more. They don’t address why they gave a triple amputee only $200—and in fact there are many of these examples provided in their tax return addendum, but I only cited a few for brevity's sake."
DEBBIE SCHLUSSEL: HANNITY/NORTH SCAM TROOPS WITH “FREEDOM ALLIANCE” : Veterans Today

I gotta say I really respect Hannity's consistency and his camp's unwavering commitment to keep butt fucking troops with no vaseline.

On a side note, I accidently passed by Fox last night while they were discussing Healthcare and to keep it balanced they had "UNIVERSAL NIGHTMARE" in fairly large letters across the top of the screen. Looks like they've given up on trying to hide their agenda.

You're a fucking asshole

One last time for the brain dead Liberal fucking retards who continue to parrot these intentionally misleading statements: it's to fund scholarships for the children of our young fallen soldiers, OK? I don't want to see another stupid fucking statement from any of you idiots on this topic again!

Where did I say they didn't answer my questions? I never asked them any questions you fuxxing skunk skank. I quoted the person who pointed out the scam. Nice job on showing once again you focus on fiction in an illusion of fabricated outrage to boost your self righteous soap box.

i gotta admire your consistancy Curve....someone hits a nerve and the name calling starts....the only Fucking Skunk Skank here is the the one called Political Junky...who starts threads on par with Dean and Chris....always full of holes and half-truths and Bullshit....and then asswipes like yourself come along and defend everything they say...

Well, there is only one way to solve this. Open the books up and let the IRS take a look.

I could care less, I've always viewed the FC's as a cynical ploy by Hannity to pimp his image.

Though, his need for a G5 to ferry his fat ass is well known. Stephanie Miller has been ripping him for it for years.

That's Sean Hannity. Just like the average Joe, except that he rides around in a Gulfstream.

Well, there is only one way to solve this. Open the books up and let the IRS take a look.

I could care less, I've always viewed the FC's as a cynical ploy by Hannity to pimp his image.

Though, his need for a G5 to ferry his fat ass is well known. Stephanie Miller has been ripping him for it for years.

That's Sean Hannity. Just like the average Joe, except that he rides around in a Gulfstream.

The tax returns are posted in the article. Your other braindead Librul brethren looked at them but hadn't a fucking clue as to what they were looking at either.

The tax returns are posted in the article. Your other braindead Librul brethren looked at them but hadn't a fucking clue as to what they were looking at either.

Tax returns =/= IRS audit.

i gotta admire your consistancy Curve....someone hits a nerve and the name calling starts....the only Fucking Skunk Skank here is the the one called Political Junky...who starts threads on par with Dean and Chris....always full of holes and half-truths and Bullshit....and then asswipes like yourself come along and defend everything they say...

Hahaha...what nerve was hit? She accused me of something I did not do you dummfuk. So far the info looks legit and there may be minor discrepancies but the criticism has been validated.....even by the supposed "response" which was nothing more than sucking hannity's balls.

Even if its a fund for scholarships for kids who are 6 and 8 years old now????

Evidence of this?

Considering what they gave to consultants vs how much they give away in scholarships each year is pitiful. The numbers are clear. You want to discuss the tax returns for 20 years from now, be my guest. I'll be talking about the tax returns that are actually on record, and not any partisan guessing.

I would guess the average age of kids of solders in iraq/afgh now is 1-5. They won't be in college for at least 13 years. The money is going to sit in a guarded fund until then as stated over and over.

and what is the big deal with getting consultants and advsiors? do you know how many people and howmuch expertise it takes to:

1) get big names at a concert
2) get a concert hall/venue
3) cooridinae the entire thing
4) collect the money safely & properly
5) have accountant(s) deal with the money and other finances to keep the operation afloat and legel

on and on and on.... its a big sum unless you want to hire some half ass people who will do it for $20/h.

You're a fucking asshole

Yes, I am an asshole. I'm a self righteous fuxxing prick and I have little regard for the sensitivity meters of immature losers like you who let emotions rule your life. How does any of that change the fact less than 4% of FA's income for 2006 went to Troops/families?

"According to its 2006 tax returns, Freedom Alliance reported revenue of $ 10, 822, 785, but only $397,900–or a beyond-measly 3.68%–of that was given to the children of fallen troops as scholarships or as aid to severely injured soldiers."
Http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/0...nnitynorth-scam-troops-with-freedom-alliance/

You're a fucking asshole

Yes, I am an asshole. I'm a self righteous fuxxing prick and I have little regard for the sensitivity meters of immature losers like you who let emotions rule your life. How does any of that change the fact less than 4% of FA's income for 2006 went to Troops/families?

"According to its 2006 tax returns, Freedom Alliance reported revenue of $ 10, 822, 785, but only $397,900–or a beyond-measly 3.68%–of that was given to the children of fallen troops as scholarships or as aid to severely injured soldiers."
Http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/0...nnitynorth-scam-troops-with-freedom-alliance/

Ahhhh, you don't like me? I'm crushed. Crushed. CRUSHED, I tell ya.

Scholarships are long term investments, dumbass. But, in fact, honestly, I couldn't give a shit what you think - you tirelessly work at proving yourself to be a stupid little man.

You're a fucking asshole

Scholarships are long term investments, dumbass. But, in fact, honestly, I couldn't give a shit what you think - you tirelessly work at proving yourself to be a stupid little man.

If 4% is correct, you don't think they could have done a little better than that?

There's already a thread on this that 100% wrong!

So here goes, I'm going to show why you Dems are fucking retards at best and fucking assholes at worst.

It's a fund for scholarships for the children of fallen soldiers

How old is the average soldier 25?

HOW OLD DO YOU SUPPOSE THEIR CHILDREN ARE RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING MISERABLE LOWLIFE SCUMBAGS??

The fund has invested tens of millions of dollar to fund the scholarships as the kids come of age, YOU FUCKING MISERABLE LOWLIFE SCUMBAGS

Even the FA site says it's given less than four million in scholarships since it began you dummfuk. Do you know how much money they've pulled in over that same time frame?

Even if its a fund for scholarships for kids who are 6 and 8 years old now????

Evidence of this?

Considering what they gave to consultants vs how much they give away in scholarships each year is pitiful. The numbers are clear. You want to discuss the tax returns for 20 years from now, be my guest. I'll be talking about the tax returns that are actually on record, and not any partisan guessing.

I would guess the average age of kids of solders in iraq/afgh now is 1-5. They won't be in college for at least 13 years. The money is going to sit in a guarded fund until then as stated over and over.

and what is the big deal with getting consultants and advsiors? do you know how many people and howmuch expertise it takes to:

1) get big names at a concert
2) get a concert hall/venue
3) cooridinae the entire thing
4) collect the money safely & properly
5) have accountant(s) deal with the money and other finances to keep the operation afloat and legel

on and on and on.... its a big sum unless you want to hire some half ass people who will do it for $20/h.
I would say it is moronic to guess that Iraq/Afgh vets had no children before the war.

Again, this is a scam like the Contra scam where the bulk of the money gets banked into a slush fund. They admit that in 6 years only $3 million has been spent on scolorships while $15 million has been banked. They state the scholarship fund will be needed for another 20 years and continuing the concerts during those 20 years, at the present rate they will add another $45 million to the slush fund and spend $10 million on scholarships.

If their expenses were itemized I would bet you would find that the slush fund money was being spent in places that supported the GOP, like advertising dollars being spent almost exclusively on GOP hate media outlets, for example.

You're a fucking asshole

Learn how to read dummass.....I quoted CF not you.

Forum List

Back