Sean Hannity is looking old, fat, slow, and constipated

Old, fat, and slow.... that reminds me of Hillary.

APP-031318-Hillary-Falls.jpg
Can you imagine what's in those pants?
Ask Huma.

After watching Trump have an incoherent meltdown yesterday (it looked for a moment like he was going to burst into tears) I had to see what Sean Hannity had to say about the new development in the Mueller investigation. Trump said some people were saying he should fire Mueller. I know those some people are Sean Hannity and the fascist witch Laura Ingraham.

I haven't watched Hannity in a while. Man, he is getting old and fat. I think he needs his Metamucil. He looks constipated as well.

His response to the FBI investigation of Trump's lawyer was comical. He claimed the investigation was "spiraling out of control." Yeah right. Mueller found strong probable cause that Cohen is guilty of bank fraud and campaign law violations. It wasn't part of his mandate so he kicked the info over to a district run by a district attorney appointed by Trump.

Truth is, it is not spiraling out of control. He is getting closer to a crooked businessman's (Trump obviously) illegal deals.

Then after less than a minute whining about Mueller, Hannity pointed his finger at Hillary Clinton. Hey Hannity, Hillary is not the president and nobody but Trumpanzees care about her anymore. You Republitards investigated Hillary over and over for 2 decades and you could never find anything on her.

Hannity and his viewers just need to sit down and shut up.
His appearance is the direct result of sucking farts out of Donnie shitstain’s brown-star for a couple years
That's enough from you.
Permanent Ignore
I did that in the last thread he interacted in.
Some trolls just aren't smart enough to ease into the community when they join lol.

He literally just joined and started calling PEOPLE HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW or ever interacted with hypocritical hacks.

Dumb
Does not take time or careful inspection to realize hackery and profound retardation in the likes of you. It is readily apparent after glimpsing about 2 posts

After watching Trump have an incoherent meltdown yesterday (it looked for a moment like he was going to burst into tears) I had to see what Sean Hannity had to say about the new development in the Mueller investigation. Trump said some people were saying he should fire Mueller. I know those some people are Sean Hannity and the fascist witch Laura Ingraham.

I haven't watched Hannity in a while. Man, he is getting old and fat. I think he needs his Metamucil. He looks constipated as well.

His response to the FBI investigation of Trump's lawyer was comical. He claimed the investigation was "spiraling out of control." Yeah right. Mueller found strong probable cause that Cohen is guilty of bank fraud and campaign law violations. It wasn't part of his mandate so he kicked the info over to a district run by a district attorney appointed by Trump.

Truth is, it is not spiraling out of control. He is getting closer to a crooked businessman's (Trump obviously) illegal deals.

Then after less than a minute whining about Mueller, Hannity pointed his finger at Hillary Clinton. Hey Hannity, Hillary is not the president and nobody but Trumpanzees care about her anymore. You Republitards investigated Hillary over and over for 2 decades and you could never find anything on her.

No the Republitards didn’t investigate Hillery, she was investigated by the same FBI that had the fix in before the investigation, the same AG that Bill meet on the tarmac. Sounds very transparent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I had to see what Sean Hannity had to say about the new development in the Mueller investigation."

Trump prolly spoke on the phone to Hannity and he told him what to say- Trump said it, then Hannity went on the air and repeated it. They're both pathetic sob's.

Y’all call Hannity and Trump SOBs, but they and other conservatives are the only ones I ever hear saying how much they love this country, liberals never say anything about how much y’all SOBs love your country.

"I had to see what Sean Hannity had to say about the new development in the Mueller investigation."

Trump prolly spoke on the phone to Hannity and he told him what to say- Trump said it, then Hannity went on the air and repeated it. They're both pathetic sob's.

Y’all call Hannity and Trump SOBs, but they and other conservatives are the only ones I ever hear saying how much they love this country, liberals never say anything about how much y’all SOBs love your country.

Libs only love and care about themselves.

His appearance is the direct result of sucking farts out of Donnie shitstain’s brown-star for a couple years
That's enough from you.
Permanent Ignore

Close-minded ignoramus. Afraid of the truth because it will upset your preconceived notions?

No the Republitards didn’t investigate Hillery, she was investigated by the same FBI that had the fix in before the investigation, the same AG that Bill meet on the tarmac. Sounds very transparent

I guess you don't read newspapers or watch the real news. Google "congressional investigations of Hillary Clinton."

Forum List

Back