Sean Hannity is looking old, fat, slow, and constipated

MordechaiGoodbud

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2017
After watching Trump have an incoherent meltdown yesterday (it looked for a moment like he was going to burst into tears) I had to see what Sean Hannity had to say about the new development in the Mueller investigation. Trump said some people were saying he should fire Mueller. I know those some people are Sean Hannity and the fascist witch Laura Ingraham.

I haven't watched Hannity in a while. Man, he is getting old and fat. I think he needs his Metamucil. He looks constipated as well.

His response to the FBI investigation of Trump's lawyer was comical. He claimed the investigation was "spiraling out of control." Yeah right. Mueller found strong probable cause that Cohen is guilty of bank fraud and campaign law violations. It wasn't part of his mandate so he kicked the info over to a district run by a district attorney appointed by Trump.

Truth is, it is not spiraling out of control. He is getting closer to a crooked businessman's (Trump obviously) illegal deals.

Then after less than a minute whining about Mueller, Hannity pointed his finger at Hillary Clinton. Hey Hannity, Hillary is not the president and nobody but Trumpanzees care about her anymore. You Republitards investigated Hillary over and over for 2 decades and you could never find anything on her.

Hannity and his viewers just need to sit down and shut up.

After watching Trump have an incoherent meltdown yesterday (it looked for a moment like he was going to burst into tears) I had to see what Sean Hannity had to say about the new development in the Mueller investigation. Trump said some people were saying he should fire Mueller. I know those some people are Sean Hannity and the fascist witch Laura Ingraham.

I haven't watched Hannity in a while. Man, he is getting old and fat. I think he needs his Metamucil. He looks constipated as well.

His response to the FBI investigation of Trump's lawyer was comical. He claimed the investigation was "spiraling out of control." Yeah right. Mueller found strong probable cause that Cohen is guilty of bank fraud and campaign law violations. It wasn't part of his mandate so he kicked the info over to a district run by a district attorney appointed by Trump.

Truth is, it is not spiraling out of control. He is getting closer to a crooked businessman's (Trump obviously) illegal deals.

Then after less than a minute whining about Mueller, Hannity pointed his finger at Hillary Clinton. Hey Hannity, Hillary is not the president and nobody but Trumpanzees care about her anymore. You Republitards investigated Hillary over and over for 2 decades and you could never find anything on her.

.... and you have diarrhea of the mouth...so what.

I have no love for Hannity’s almost 20 year infatuation with neo-Conservativsim, but it took major balls for him to back Trump and come close to being fired by Fox.

"I had to see what Sean Hannity had to say about the new development in the Mueller investigation."

Trump prolly spoke on the phone to Hannity and he told him what to say- Trump said it, then Hannity went on the air and repeated it. They're both pathetic sob's.

"I had to see what Sean Hannity had to say about the new development in the Mueller investigation."

Trump prolly spoke on the phone to Hannity and he told him what to say- Trump said it, then Hannity went on the air and repeated it. They're both pathetic sob's.
And then Donnie shitstain would use Bootlicker Hannity’s mentioning it as affirmation

Because all ideological commentators aren’t paid puppets.

Given Trump's record, Hannity should be the next director of communication in that "stellar" west wing......lol........

His appearance is the direct result of sucking farts out of Donnie shitstain’s brown-star for a couple years
That's enough from you.
Permanent Ignore

His appearance is the direct result of sucking farts out of Donnie shitstain’s brown-star for a couple years
That's enough from you.
Permanent Ignore
Awwww. Pathetic little cupcake with hurt feelers

That's enough from you.
Permanent Ignore
I did that in the last thread he interacted in.
Some trolls just aren't smart enough to ease into the community when they join lol.

He literally just joined and started calling PEOPLE HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW or ever interacted with hypocritical hacks.

Dumb

The Hannity show is indeed in need of a more youthful appearance. I think that Mr. Hannity him self could benefit from some minor cosmetic surgery and a 90 day weight loss program. Indeed, he would look and feel batter and make you want to support his show, a bastion of truth and freedom, even more. What do you think? Then with a little luck, he could have Mr. Trump appear more on his show giving him the outlet he needs and we all want him to have.

Old, fat, and slow.... that reminds me of Hillary.

APP-031318-Hillary-Falls.jpg

Sean Hannity? Hahaha. Is he still playing second fiddle to El'Rushbo as the best Poop-a-gandist in the Alt rights' arsenal?

No body crafts lies better. Nobody.

Forum List

Back