Seahawks SUCK !!!!

In the last 4-5 seasons the Hawks have had the NFL's #1-#2 scoring Defense. That will not change this season with the LOB back together and healthy. With Bennett and Clark leading the pass rush and Bobby Wagner the center of the Linebackers it will be both very difficult for opposing teams to score on the ground and through the air. Their trademark ability to prevent long plays should continue.

On Offense Wilson is only getting better and could be in the conversation as League MVP.

As with all teams injury could decide the outcome of the season. No team will start out with better overall talent.

I like our chances.
even with a shaky offensive unproven line?

That is again WHY I am taking the Vikings to win the NFC. For the AFC,the steelers.they took the donkeys to the wire in the AFC title game up in denver where it is the most difficult place for visiting teams to play in that mile high altitude despite not having their big play maker antonio brown.

Who knows? Maybe even Luck will start playing like his first season press clippings.

In the last 4-5 seasons the Hawks have had the NFL's #1-#2 scoring Defense. That will not change this season with the LOB back together and healthy. With Bennett and Clark leading the pass rush and Bobby Wagner the center of the Linebackers it will be both very difficult for opposing teams to score on the ground and through the air. Their trademark ability to prevent long plays should continue.

On Offense Wilson is only getting better and could be in the conversation as League MVP.

As with all teams injury could decide the outcome of the season. No team will start out with better overall talent.

I like our chances.
even with a shaky offensive unproven line?

That is again WHY I am taking the Vikings to win the NFC. For the AFC,the steelers.they took the donkeys to the wire in the AFC title game up in denver where it is the most difficult place for visiting teams to play in that mile high altitude despite not having their big play maker antonio brown.

Who knows? Maybe even Luck will start playing like his first season press clippings.
Would be nice if he did

The Hawks are doing something new this season which I find VERY cool!

They are streaming an hour each practice with commentators and the cameras are on the players the whole time.

So we get to see the players going through the drills as the talking heads are describing them and filling in on their backgrounds.

I for one appreciate this sneak look at the team. BTW....EVERY player to a man looks in GREAT shape.

No holdouts this year. I am getting SOOOOO stoked for the games to begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are streaming an hour each practice with commentators and the cameras are on the players the whole time.

So we get to see the players going through the drills as the talking heads are describing them and filling in on their backgrounds.

I for one appreciate this sneak look at the team. BTW....EVERY player to a man looks in GREAT shape.

No holdouts this year. I am getting SOOOOO stoked for the games to begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah no holdouts but an offensive line with a HUGE question mark.:biggrin:

I see the Seahawks getting back to the superbowl but not till next year though after the group has been together for a year and been able to jell together.

I see the Seahawks getting back to the superbowl but not till next year though after the group has been together for a year and been able to jell together.

Why are you always putting down the Seahawks in fits of jealous rage?

jealous rage? that funny.just being realistic charlie.:lmao:

You are wrong. The Hawks will return to the Super Bowl this season. Try not to let that FACT drive you crazy.

The Rams now reside in the city of DISTRACTIONS! The have NO chance. You will feel better if you just resolve to return to the light from which you fled.

Go Hawks!!!!

You are wrong. The Hawks will return to the Super Bowl this season. Try not to let that FACT drive you crazy.

The Rams now reside in the city of DISTRACTIONS! The have NO chance. You will feel better if you just resolve to return to the light from which you fled.

Go Hawks!!!!

You also were sure a couple years ago it was going to be a FACT they would beat the cheats in the superbowl and since you brought up the Rams,you were ALSO convinced they would be playing in st louis this year as well.How did those two predictions turn out for you?:lmao::haha:

please dont force me to go back and bring that link up and prove that to you as I always do when you always deny you said that.:biggrin:

Like I said,I am a realist,that being the case I dont expect my Rams to be any better this year than last year with an unproven quarterback.However because they ARE back in LA where they belong now,the best players coming out of the draft will WANT to come and play for the Rams now eager to play in LA.

oh and since you brought up my LA Rams,you seem to be forgetting as well that they were VERY successful in LA in the 70's and 80's the majority of the time they were there in the playoffs several times in those two decades and whats impressive is that they did that in a day and age back then where it was much more difficult to make the playoffs back then than it is now where now you have like 8 teams or so from each conference that goes in,BACK THEN,you only had like 4 teams from each conference that made the playoffs.

The Rams were always playing the cowboys and the vikings in the 70's in the playoffs.Two teams that were dynastys of that era back then. Then the 80's they of course had the great 49ers dynasty they had to go against year after year in the same division.

so LA was never a distraction for those great Ram teams back then.They just were not as talented as some of the other great dynastys teams were back then from that era that I just mentioned.

oh and look at the Dodgers as well. They have HARDLY been distracted by playing in LA making the playoffs year after year after year.They cant get to the world series like my Royals did but they are proven winners year after year despite playing out there in hollywood where all the glitz and glamour is .:thup:

The Rams will get back there someday.I can wait ESPECIALLY since I waited 21 years for them to get back to where they belong.:up:

Last edited:
oh and WHY do you say the Rams have no chance? Did I EVER say to you that I expect the Rams to be a superbowl contender this year?:rolleyes: No i did not.

I dont expect that for many years and you know what? I dont care. I am so happy and excited that they are back I could care less if they go 0-16 this season.If they do,I will be back next year cheering them on with passion. I am just happy they are back in LA. winning means NOTHING TO ME at this point for my LA Rams.:D

I am so happy they are back in LA now that they could go 0-16 for the next five years in a row and I will STILL cheer them on same as I have the Royals the last 20 years plus when they were the joke of major league baseball.

The Royals the past 20 years util a few years ago,were the joke of major league baseball,the worst team in the league practically year after year. But you know what? I did not care.that did not stop me from going out to the ballpark year after year to cheer them on just because they were ROYAL losers.:D

It will be no different than the Rams for me,win or lose,they will always be my team since they will never leave LA again.:dance:

Go Hawks!!!!

You also were sure a couple years ago it was going to be a FACT they would beat the cheats in the superbowl and since you brought up the Rams,you were ALSO convinced they would be playing in st louis this year as well.How did those two predictions turn out for you?:lmao::haha:

please dont force me to go back and bring that link up and prove that to you as I always do when you always deny you said that.:biggrin:

Like I said,I am a realist,that being the case I dont expect my Rams to be any better this year than last year with an unproven quarterback.However because they ARE back in LA where they belong now,the best players coming out of the draft will WANT to come and play for the Rams now eager to play in LA.

oh and since you brought up my LA Rams,you seem to be forgetting as well that they were VERY successful in LA in the 70's and 80's the majority of the time they were there in the playoffs several times in those two decades and whats impressive is that they did that in a day and age back then where it was much more difficult to make the playoffs back then than it is now where now you have like 8 teams or so from each conference that goes in,BACK THEN,you only had like 4 teams from each conference that made the playoffs.

The Rams were always playing the cowboys and the vikings in the 70's in the playoffs.Two teams that were dynastys of that era back then. Then the 80's they of course had the great 49ers dynasty they had to go against year after year in the same division.

so LA was never a distraction for those great Ram teams back then.They just were not as talented as some of the other great dynastys teams were back then from that era that I just mentioned.

oh and look at the Dodgers as well. They have HARDLY been distracted by playing in LA making the playoffs year after year after year.They cant get to the world series like my Royals did but they are proven winners year after year despite playing out there in hollywood where all the glitz and glamour is .:thup:

The Rams will get back there someday.I can wait ESPECIALLY since I waited 21 years for them to get back to where they belong.:up:

I believe that the Ram's players only want to have access to the Playboy Mansion and party with movie stars. The distractions in LA will keep them in the cellar of the NFC West for years to come.

Go Hawks!!!!

I believe that the Ram's players only want to have access to the Playboy Mansion and party with movie stars. The distractions in LA will keep them in the cellar of the NFC West for years to come.

well yeah I can agree with you on that. That was what happened with the Raiders when they moved out of Oakland,they won the superbowl a couple years later in LA after leaving Oakland having a talented OAKLAND team that they inherited that had won a superbowl a couple years earlier their last year in Oakland.

They then won it in LA and they were never the same team again after that.They could not deal with the hollywood glitz and glamor going hollywood after that and they became a joke after that.

In the beginning for the players that have been playing in st louis for so many years it will be like that for them as well probably but eventually those players will be gone and it will be the same with them as it is with the dodgers who are always a powerhouse in baseball year after year.

Once they are established and been there a while,it will be like it was for them back in the 70's and 80's where they were a powerhouse year after year almost always in the playoffs which was very impressive back then since like i said,back then it was much more difficult to make the playoffs because you had far fewer teams that could make the playoffs back then at that time.I know you remember that? yet they made them year after year same as the dodgers do.

so yeah,In the beginning you are probably right,that it will be a distraction for all the players coming from st louis,but once those players are gone,I am sure they will be good again same as they were in the 70's and 80's. which is A-okay by me.Hey i waited 21 years for them to come back to where they BELONG. I sure can wait another 20 years from them to be good again as they were in the 70's and 80's.:biggrin:

By the way since YOU brought my Rams up,something that people around here dont understand when they mention how the Rams had blackouts many times during their time in the LA coliseum is that until the mid 90's when the Rams left,football was not big back then like it is now. Back then baseball was americas favorite pasttime. Football is so much bigger now than it was back then though with baseball taking a backseat to it which was the case with football back then.

Comparing attendance figures from the 1970's to today is absurd but I guess St. Louis doesn't have much else to argue these days. Average attendance at NFL games back then was only about 55,000 a game at that time and has risen by nearly 20,000 a game since then. They moved to Anaheim because it was a fairly new stadium at the time and better suited for the NFL then the 100,000 seat LA Coliseum. The Majority of the time in LA,they were always in the top five in league attendance.NOBODY in the NFL back then could draw close to a 100,000 in attendance regularly.

The Rams broke attendance records in LA and moved to Anaheim only because no team would be able to sell out a 100,000 seat stadium regularly. I'm glad you finally agree St. Louis really is a fairweather football city with far worse attendance problems then LA ever had.

I also have evidence that refutes the myth that LA is a fair weather sports town.
The Chargers matter of fact had to move to san diego after spending one year in LA because they could not compete with the Rams in attendance.

The chargers despite having a 8-4 record and making to the divisional round playoffs that year,only averaged crowds of around 10,000 or so with the highest being around 20,000.

The Rams on the other hand that same year,even though they they had a losing season that same year their average season attendance that year had crowds as high as 63 to 77,000 which was ABOVE THE AVERAGE NFL crowd attendance.

Like I said,they were almost always in the top 5 in league attendance the majority of their time in LA.their lowest crowd turnouts they had that year were around 55,000 which back THEN was the average for most other teams around the country.:)

So much for the MYTH that LA does not support winners.:biggrin:

I would like to see your SEAHAWKS draw crowds of 100,000 back in the 60's and 70's when football was NOT popular like it is now because baseball was americas favorite pasttime back then.Not happening charlie.lol.Now they would probably but not back then,no way.no how.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Hmm Any LA people I know (and there are many), LOVE football. I don't see anyone as a fair weather fan in LA. I think the Rams will be just fine with the move. I think people are excited. We'll all know soon enough. ;) (can't believe it is almost time for football already).

Uh... Oh! Thomas Rawls per carry yardage leader for 2015 was activated of of PUP. This cannot be good news for the "other" teams in the NFC West.

In other news, Jimmy Graham had better get his ass back on the field ASAP cuz Seattle is deep at TE even without him. I'm pretty sure Doug Baldwin isn't in any hurry to see Graham return. Doug's numbers skyrocketed after Grahams injury last season. Tying some other guy for an NFL leading 14 TDs 11 of which came in the last 7 games in 2015.

Last edited:
Thomas Rawls is ready. The O-Line is set.

The Hawks are loaded with talent as we embark on the 2016 season.

I see this team making the playoffs and NOT by the back door wild card like last season. We will battle the Cardinals for the NFC West and prevail. Now it remains to be seen if the Panthers can have a season similar to last season. I predict that either the Hawks or Carolina will have HFA in the playoffs.

The only teams in the NFC standing in the way of Seattle quest are Carolina and Arizona. Green Bay being IMO on the out side.

Seattle is too strong both on offense and defense to be denied. Leading the league for four straight years on defense and having the highest rated quarterback in all pro football makes Seattle my prediction.

Forum List

Back