Scribophile writing forum is run by Nazis

I got banned again, this time for saying that a fellow poster's suggestion to write a character without deciding if it was male or female was the stupidest suggestion I'd ever seen.

Lol, I think we've both been down this road before. I was on that site for like seven years. I led several writing groups, participated in the annual novel exchanges and did like 900+ critiques. The political persecution, however, did reach a crescendo about the time I dropped my membership last December. For the most part I did try to grin and bear it all, but then a female member got my email address from the site owner and used it to harass me and my wife. That was it . . . I left and never went back.

Whether a character is male or female is the most important fact about that character. A writer has to decide that first.

There's a rule against religion or politics, but someone started a thread about "white domination of the publishing industry" and it went on for many pages.

I pointed out this was a political thread and got banned for pointing it out.

Scribophile is run by Nazis who study Karl Marx.

I will now spread the word about Scribophile on every other social platform I belong to. It's run by Nazis who hate free speech, who are the last kind of people who should be running a website for writers.

There's a rule against religion or politics, but someone started a thread about "white domination of the publishing industry" and it went on for many pages.

Sounds more like Cultural Marxists rather than Nazis.

Sounds more like Cultural Marxists rather than Nazis.
Sounds more like someone wants the world to cater to his special little fetishes and neuroses.

Johnlaw admits he wants a writer's forum to censor it's members, which makes him a book-burning Nazi.

That doesn't surprise me.

I will now spread the word about Scribophile on every other social platform I belong to. It's run by Nazis who hate free speech, who are the last kind of people who should be running a website for writers.
Snowflakes are gonna snowflake, I guess. I'm sure they won't miss you.

Snowflakes are gonna snowflake, I guess. I'm sure they won't miss you.
Snowflake is an insult you stole from our side. It is used to describe people who are traumatized by "micro-aggressions" such as a white person asking a Hispanic where he can find the best Mexican restaurant, it is not used to describe a writer who doesn't like Nazi book-burning censorship on a writing forum.

I got banned again, this time for saying that a fellow poster's suggestion to write a character without deciding if it was male or female was the stupidest suggestion I'd ever seen.
Ignorant nonsense.

Private social media are at liberty to edit their content as they see fit.

And as private entities the right to freedom of association allows them to determine who will or will not be members of that organization.

How private social media edit their content, whom they determine to be members, is neither ‘censorship’ nor ‘fascism.

Snowflake is an insult you stole from our side. It is used to describe people who are traumatized by "micro-aggressions" such as a white person asking a Hispanic where he can find the best Mexican restaurant, it is not used to describe a writer who doesn't like Nazi book-burning censorship on a writing forum.
Snowflake is an insult you stole from our side. It is used to describe people who are traumatized by "micro-aggressions" such as a suggestion on an internet forum that you don't agree with.

Ignorant nonsense.

And as private entities the right to freedom of association allows them to determine who will or will not be members of that organization.

How private social media edit their content, whom they determine to be members, is neither ‘censorship’ nor ‘fascism.
A writer's forum that uses censorship to stop a writer from pointing out the obvious fact that it is the height of stupidity for a writer to suggest to a writer that he should write a character without deciding his or her gender is a Nazi-run book-burning writing forum that writers should not bother to belong to.

Your accurate statement of the fact that the Constitution does not prevent private actors from acting like book-burning Nazis is irrelevant and in fact, it makes you a moron if you think it is irrelevant.

Ignorant nonsense.

A writer's forum that uses censorship to stop a writer from pointing out the obvious fact that it is the height of stupidity for a writer to suggest to a writer that he should write a character without deciding his or her gender is a Nazi-run book-burning writing forum that writers should not bother to belong to.

Your accurate statement of the fact that the Constitution does not prevent private actors from acting like book-burning Nazis is irrelevant and in fact, it makes you a moron if you think it is irrelevant.
Don’t like how social media edit their content or determines membership.

Don’t participate.

‘Problem’ solved.

Forum List

Back