SCOTUS: states cannot ban same sex marriage

Go drink your Metamucil old timer and cease bothering me. Worthless troll
That's anger, the second of the five stages of grief

You're becoming annoying, I don't care if two mentally ill people want to be pretend married. It makes no difference to me. so feel free to marry your boyfriend. It's obvious you're gay
Sure I am

Only I'm not, and if I were, it's not a problem now

I think you are, your posts reek of gayness, I bet you're sitting in your chiffon gown typing away. LMAO
There is no way your laughing right now.

You're furious, and hurt, and you're just grieving

Tell her to go clean her pigsty trailer! :p

Guess what now a state has to reckonize your union.... Congrats... Fucking shame you had to piss on MY FREEDOMS to get it.

Such anger

a42.png
The puzzling thing is why the fuck are you not angry? The SCOTUS just pissed on the constitution twice in a week...Homosexual marriage delusion was going to happen no matter what but they allowed their stupid asses to be used to further destroy our country.

Yes there are. But since the US Constitution does not allow a national religion, what Christianity thinks about gay marriage is irrelevant.

Breaking news.

Links later, am traveling.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Nutter heads are exploding all over the country.
Quite possibly.

Pacific Trade Pact
Obamacare
Gay Marriage
Confederate battle flag under heavy scrutiny.

All in one week.

BOOM!

Don't forget the catastrophic natural disasters coming soon to a neighborhood near you. The writing on the wall has been visible the past 6 1/2 years and will now be etched in flaming letters. God help this sick, sorry, depraved country. I pray that Sodom and Gomorrah be visited upon this nation with the harhest punishment. I'm ready to go.

After the last 24 hours and 2 rulings by the SCOTUS; America is DEAD. May the Gods have mercy on the souls of every single American citizen for allowing this to happen. We are all doomed.

The next ruling should be on the right to die. Objections to it has allowed pain and suffering in terminally ill patients to go on and on, one more self serving and callous disregard for others by the people who profit from the god industry.

So they can be pretend married? LMAO
That's denial.

The first of the five stages of grief.

The first stage is anger, dickweed. The response the majority had over yesterdays SCOTUS decision.
Settle down.

:anj_stfu:

Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! You lose!

Cool, you now get the traditional American losers' response...........

:fu:

You're becoming annoying, I don't care if two mentally ill people want to be pretend married. It makes no difference to me. so feel free to marry your boyfriend. It's obvious you're gay
Sure I am

I think you are, your posts reek of gayness, I bet you're sitting in your chiffon gown typing away. LMAO

You're furious, and hurt

Go bother someone else you decrepit old thing. You're looking for a fight and I'm not interested. Scram, asshole
I'm having way too much fun watching you twist

Sure I am

I live in a gated community, trash like you is stopped at the gate. :)

That's denial.

The first of the five stages of grief.

The first stage is anger, dickweed. The response the majority had over yesterdays SCOTUS decision.
Settle down.

:anj_stfu:

Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! You lose!

Cool, you now get the traditional American losers' response...........

:fu:
That's anger, the second "emotion" within the five stages of grief

Sure I am

You're furious, and hurt

Go bother someone else you decrepit old thing. You're looking for a fight and I'm not interested. Scram, asshole
I'm having way too much fun watching you twist

Meet ignore. You lose :)

Breaking news.

Links later, am traveling.

Nutter heads are exploding all over the country.
Quite possibly.

Pacific Trade Pact
Obamacare
Gay Marriage
Confederate battle flag under heavy scrutiny.

All in one week.

BOOM!

Don't forget the catastrophic natural disasters coming soon to a neighborhood near you. The writing on the wall has been visible the past 6 1/2 years and will now be etched in flaming letters. God help this sick, sorry, depraved country. I pray that Sodom and Gomorrah be visited upon this nation with the harhest punishment. I'm ready to go.
Why, are you going to try to have sex with an angel?

Sure I am

I live in a gated community, trash like you is stopped at the gate. :)

Sure you do!

Forum List

Back