SCOTUS: states cannot ban same sex marriage

This should have been expected. Once a culture starts on the road to depravity, it doesn't stop until the end. Celebrate perversion. But you don't have to let it into your personal life. There is nothing in this decision that requires association.

That's denial.

The first of the five stages of grief.

The first stage is anger, dickweed. The response the majority had over yesterdays SCOTUS decision.
Settle down.

The five stages, denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance are a part of the framework that makes up our learning to live with the one we lost. They are tools to help us frame and identify what we may be feeling

Kubler-Ross model stated those feelings can occur in any order, Einstein.
Then why did you say that anger was the second step you brainless ass hat?

Go drink your Metamucil old timer and cease bothering me. Worthless troll
That's anger, the second of the five stages of grief

So they can be pretend married? LMAO
That's denial.

The first stage is anger, dickweed. The response the majority had over yesterdays SCOTUS decision.
Settle down.

The five stages, denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance are a part of the framework that makes up our learning to live with the one we lost. They are tools to help us frame and identify what we may be feeling

It was the second emotion mentioned in the Kubler-Ross model, but not necessarily the second emotion in the experience of grief an' loss, idjit.

Closer than I thought it would be

Did Scalia throw a hissy fit again?

What will be funny will be reading the comments on here praising Robert's wise dissent from the same folks calling him a liberal stooge for Obama on the Obamacare decision threads.

That's denial.

Settle down.

lol

That's denial.

Settle down.

It was the second emotion mentioned in the Kubler-Ross model, but not necessarily the second emotion in the experience of grief an' loss, idjit.
Just keep digging

:dig:

Settle down.

You're becoming annoying, I don't care if two mentally ill people want to be pretend married. It makes no difference to me. so feel free to marry your boyfriend. It's obvious you're gay

After the last 24 hours and 2 rulings by the SCOTUS; America is DEAD. May the Gods have mercy on the souls of every single American citizen for allowing this to happen. We are all doomed.

Can't states just interpret this ruling to mean whatever they want? That's the precedent now. Words don't really have meaning.

yes, they can't force a state to do something. that's what these people don't get.

Yeah they can because they can take their money away. The only alternative for after that is to keep its resources in state, which at some point would lead to succession and then to a civil war.

have no hate for you. I pity folks like you who turn the beauty of religious faith as a justification to hate. And, despite your hollow denials, you do hate gay people. You compare them to pedophiles. Don't you hate pedophiles? You claim that allowing people you never met and never will meet to marry will destroy the country. You don't hate those who work to destroy the nation? I pity you and am proud that the nation has turned away from your particular kind of hate. Pretty soon, folks like you will be looked upon as we look upon racists today. The nation moves ahead and leaves sick, twisted folks like you to wallow in your hatred. The nation will be stronger because of this, in part, because it will weaken the influence of folks like you who hold your decidedly un-Christian views. Oh, and, you are a hateful person. Perhaps if you had some love in your life you wouldn't be.

I'm not full of hate. I love people and this country and don't like what is happening to it.

Furthermore, I did NOT draw a comparison. I merely said it gave NAMBLA hope. You see what you want to see or read into it what you want to read into it -- which is unfortunate -- because you don't see the floodgates that are being opened......

Try to keep an open mind....

Settle down.

^^^^^^

Helped write the Obamacare decision yesterday where words don't matter.......:gay:.....

Great news for humanity!

If humanity's goal is to fail, I agree with you

Fail?
The failure is allowing the idea of separate but equal to persist in our culture. This is a great step foreward.
There have always been gay folks there will always be gay folks. Gay folks have always coupled and always will. Officially granting them legal equality doesn't change anything for anyone but them.The two guys who live down the street still live down the street. Only now they can be a whole and complete family under the law.

Settle down.

You're becoming annoying, I don't care if two mentally ill people want to be pretend married. It makes no difference to me. so feel free to marry your boyfriend. It's obvious you're gay
Sure I am

Only I'm not, and if I were, it's not a problem now

Forum List

Back