SCOTUS: states cannot ban same sex marriage

Kubler-Ross model stated those feelings can occur in any order, Einstein.
Then why did you say that anger was the second step you brainless ass hat?

Go drink your Metamucil old timer and cease bothering me. Worthless troll
That's anger, the second of the five stages of grief

You're becoming annoying, I don't care if two mentally ill people want to be pretend married. It makes no difference to me. so feel free to marry your boyfriend. It's obvious you're gay
Sure I am

Only I'm not, and if I were, it's not a problem now

I think you are, your posts reek of gayness, I bet you're sitting in your chiffon gown typing away. LMAO

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I guess 5 unelected officials out of 300 million people making this decision is the way to go. haha. I'm actually for Gay Marriage but feel like this should be a law voted on or an amendment should be passed. Supreme Court has waaaaaay too much power for who they are.

How do you feel about Heller v. District of Columbia - also a 5-4 decision - and the two 5-4 decisions repealing campaign finance reform?

This should have been expected. Once a culture starts on the road to depravity, it doesn't stop until the end. Celebrate perversion. But you don't have to let it into your personal life. There is nothing in this decision that requires association.

Very true. Nobody is forcing you to associate with gays or approve of their marriage

You are still free to hate as much as you like

Guess what now a state has to reckonize your union.... Congrats... Fucking shame you had to piss on MY FREEDOMS to get it.

Such anger

a42.png

Umm....retard argument debunked: a goat cant consent to a legal contract.

Derp derp derp

You fail
Can't give consent? It's only a matter of a liberal court to judge it's okay. They said a State cannot prevent anyone from getting married to whatever they want.
No, they didnt. You obviously cant read, or are a liar.

Probably both though, with a mix of mild retardation not knowing an animal cannot consent to a legal contract.

I guess 5 unelected officials out of 300 million people making this decision is the way to go. haha. I'm actually for Gay Marriage but feel like this should be a law voted on or an amendment should be passed. Supreme Court has waaaaaay too much power for who they are.

How do you feel about Heller v. District of Columbia - also a 5-4 decision - and the two 5-4 decisions repealing campaign finance reform?

or the 5-4 decision that elected Bush?

This will be interesting the next few years when the Social Conservatives discover their close minded way of thinking is no longer accepted in this country.

You will have red meat states like Tejas and Bama ( Texas and Alabama ) that will try to defy the court ruling, but in the end Same sex couples will be able to be treated equal as they should be.

Now it make me wonder what will be the Social Conservatives next victim they will focus on seeing they can no longer discriminate against someone because of their religion, sex, race or sexual preference?

It also make wonder how many of those Social Conservatives will finally come out of the closet and admit they had a gay thought and liked it?

Then why did you say that anger was the second step you brainless ass hat?

You're becoming annoying, I don't care if two mentally ill people want to be pretend married. It makes no difference to me. so feel free to marry your boyfriend. It's obvious you're gay
Sure I am

I think you are, your posts reek of gayness, I bet you're sitting in your chiffon gown typing away. LMAO
There is no way your laughing right now.

You're furious, and hurt, and you're just grieving

Sure I am

You're furious, and hurt

Go bother someone else you decrepit old thing. You're looking for a fight and I'm not interested. Scram, asshole

Sure I am

You're furious, and hurt

Go bother someone else you decrepit old thing. You're looking for a fight and I'm not interested. Scram, asshole

Bad week for you isn't it?

Forum List

Back