SCOTUS just spanked the Public Sector Unions.

but that was their argument in front of scotus. That they got these workers better deals, and the workers even agreed that it happened. They just dont want to pay the dues.
so with that being said, Fuck the stay at home workers, they are part-time. They don't want to pay, then the unions dont have to fight for them.
It will be funny when they start getting fucked over and start whining about how the unions are not helping them now.

I dont mind this ruling, nor does it destroy unions at all.

Tissues all around!

tissues for not minding the ruling? Sure keep on with the stupid Pred...

Go ahead and pretend you aren't crying over this. Your previous posts say otherwise dumbass.

RIP middle class workers. Welcome to corporate America where you can be used like a whore and tossed aside when you try to ask for something better...wages,working conditions,hours. Its really starting to become where I am thinking of moving elsewhere...This country has become for the rich,paid for by the rich,backed up by tyrants in robes.

If you need some help with a plane ticket, let us know.

Take Franco with you.

While I applaud the outcome, some of the reasoning bothers me.

It is far to specific.

It should be simpler than what they make it.

Read the link I provided...the STATE considers them to be union workers yet they are considered union workers who are paying NOTHING to get that union protection and benefits.

"Considers".....
That's the key. Few if any ever actually joined SEIU. SEIU just assumed these people were members based solely on the source ( the State) of their paychecks.
In reality, the compensation is merely a state subsidy. Instead of paying the patient and placing the burden of hiring out privately( sort of like when a person on public assistance hires a day care provider) the State relieves that patient of the burden and pays the worker directly.
It's public assistance no matter how one slices it.
Based on SEIU's logic, every recipient of public money is a de facto SEIU member.
The bottom line is these workers were not getting ANY union benefits.
No overtime. No breaks. NO paid holidays. No paid vacations. No pensions. Nothing. Meanwhile the workers have to pay SEIU essentially to work as home health care workers.
That is just one of the bases for Right to Work laws.
All right to work does is protect workers from being compelled to join a labor collective to obtain employment.

Why should family who take care of disabled family have to pay union dues? Gangsters.

because they didnt cry when the union fought for them. Dont want to pay, then the union doesnt need to fit for them for far wages and such..

They did not benefit from SEIU at all. SEIU just took their money.
you pro union lefties just cannot get beyond the idea that we do not kneel at the union altar.
You people believe we owe the unions. We don't owe anyone but ourselves.

go blow it out your ass you ignorant fuck

Uh oh...And there ya have it. Another lib with a big problem when things do not go their way...
Nice. Your credibility just dropped to zero.

this ruling doesnt bother me. The unions should stop protecting them...End of story..

SEIU never gave these workers a single thing. SEIU was using a loophole in IL state law( the source of their pay) that permitted the union to collect dues from these workers.
Now SEIU can no longer do that.

but that was their argument in front of scotus. That they got these workers better deals, and the workers even agreed that it happened. They just dont want to pay the dues.
so with that being said, Fuck the stay at home workers, they are part-time. They don't want to pay, then the unions dont have to fight for them.
It will be funny when they start getting fucked over and start whining about how the unions are not helping them now.

I dont mind this ruling, nor does it destroy unions at all.

Hey genius...This is merely a continuation of the push back against public sector unions that have been ripping off taxpayers and lining the pockets of union friendly politicians for decades.
These rulings and new state laws such as the ones in Wisconsin and Indiana are a growing trend. Also, right to work is going to become law in more states as tapped out taxpayers pressure politicians to rid them of the burden of unionized( very expensive) labor.
the right to work is utter bullshit and shouldnt pass anywhere. Ive worked in a right to work state.

Unions are perfectly fine. They do good things. Corruption is not just in Unions. So that excuse doesnt fly.What you speak of is a effort by certain people to demonize unions while fucking over their own workers.

Baloney. Unions do nothing but act in their own self interest.
In forced union states, workers and businesses are literally held hostage by representatives of labor collectives who at the first announcement of a new business venture, swoop in with wage demands and all sorts of other crap. The union business managers could not care less about the workers. They just want to make sure they get the business to agree to allow the union into the business so the union can collect dues.
Unions no longer have the clout they once had when not only workers supported them but the population at large.
So for example, 40 years ago if the ABC company opened a widget plant in a forced union state, the unions would swoop in and establish their desire to unionize the plant. The owners had no choice because the union would threaten the owner saying "if you don't bargain ( ha, now there's a misuse of terms) with us, you'll not be able to find a single person willing to work here.
Fast forward to today. That shit doesn't fly anymore. Because if the locals stood by the union, the business would simply advertise to other parts of the country for help wanted.
Right to Work is just that. It offers the prospective worker a choice. The right to choose union membership or choose NOT to join a union.

Hey genius...This is merely a continuation of the push back against public sector unions that have been ripping off taxpayers and lining the pockets of union friendly politicians for decades.
These rulings and new state laws such as the ones in Wisconsin and Indiana are a growing trend. Also, right to work is going to become law in more states as tapped out taxpayers pressure politicians to rid them of the burden of unionized( very expensive) labor.
the right to work is utter bullshit and shouldnt pass anywhere. Ive worked in a right to work state.

Unions are perfectly fine. They do good things. Corruption is not just in Unions. So that excuse doesnt fly.What you speak of is a effort by certain people to demonize unions while fucking over their own workers.

Why do you assume every business fucks over their workers? If you have to lie to me to convince me I need you to protect me from a strawman then I don't need you.

It's what Plasma and all the other pro union extremists are told to think

How come all these union supporters cannot come up with one benefit the union provided the home health care workers?

Just one.

because they didnt cry when the union fought for them. Dont want to pay, then the union doesnt need to fit for them for far wages and such..

They never cried and begged for some union thugs to fight for them. Your con game is over. Get a job.

sigh i have a job...it pays very well.

anyways the unions fought for them, while they didnt want to pay their dues. This is a fact. So therefore if they dont want to pay their dues, then they dont get the benefits of being in a union.

Hey look you said thugs...You are one of those. Hopefully someday you run into some actually thugs and they stomp the shit out of you for being a moron.
Ha ha.....You're REALLY angry now.
Look, the people are big winners here. Freedom to be clear of union coercion.
That SEIU was taking money from these people and giving NOTHING in return.
That's over now. And you're pissed about it.
And because of that pissed off, you now wish a bunch of violent people commit crimes.
Great.

Why do you assume every business fucks over their workers? If you have to lie to me to convince me I need you to protect me from a strawman then I don't need you.

Right to work is a crap law. Im sure some dont fuck over their workers, but to say none do would be absurd. There is no lie.

So because SOME employers are asshole, the whole country should be compelled to join a labor collective?
Right...That makes a whole bunch of sense.

RIP middle class workers. Welcome to corporate America where you can be used like a whore and tossed aside when you try to ask for something better...wages,working conditions,hours. Its really starting to become where I am thinking of moving elsewhere...This country has become for the rich,paid for by the rich,backed up by tyrants in robes.

This still doesn't stop the right wing working class from saying "hurray for very rich and down with the rest of us."

Of all the unions, the SEIU is the one I really despise the most.

SEIU is an activist thug organization. They infiltrate, ship in or appoint people to make trouble for innocent people who want nothing to do with unions. Which is their right.
SEIU is also a political organization which uses it's member's money to support union friendly democrats

This still doesn't stop the right wing working class from saying "hurray for very rich and down with the rest of us."

What does one's wealth have to do with anything?
Are you implying that all business owners are wealthy?

Forum List

Back