SCOTUS just spanked the Public Sector Unions.

Read the link I provided...the STATE considers them to be union workers yet they are considered union workers who are paying NOTHING to get that union protection and benefits.

They don't get union protection or union benefits. They aren't state employees, they are paid by the state but don't work for the state. The state didn't hire them. They didn't fill out an application for employment. The union doesn't regulate their hours, or give them holidays off, or negotiate vacation time. The union doesn't make sure their break times are protected. They don't make sure the workplace is safe. The unions intended to make private homes union shops. Name a single union benefit. Name one union protection these workers will get. What are these caregivers paying for when they pay union dues?

They used to get premium time for one, depending on the state. My ex did home health care in the mid 80's for awhile before moving on to better pay. After republicans crashed the economy in 2008 and her business went under, she went back to home health work. Her pay was almost the same as it was twenty years previous. Keep cheering for less for the working class if you think it makes you happy though.

Of all the unions, the SEIU is the one I really despise the most.

Probably you hate them because you couldn't get a job in a union place. Union jobs pay better so they can be selective.

I've pretty much always worked for myself. I would never ever belong to a union. They are flat evil.

How do you know they're evil if you never worked for a union? Radio, t.v. word of mouth?
Even in conservative Texas when I worked as a welder in the 60's. the old timers told me, try to get a union job, kid. Much better pay and benefits. A different mentality back then i guess, even in the south. More solidarity among the working class.

Read the link I provided...the STATE considers them to be union workers yet they are considered union workers who are paying NOTHING to get that union protection and benefits.

They don't get union protection or union benefits. They aren't state employees, they are paid by the state but don't work for the state. The state didn't hire them. They didn't fill out an application for employment. The union doesn't regulate their hours, or give them holidays off, or negotiate vacation time. The union doesn't make sure their break times are protected. They don't make sure the workplace is safe. The unions intended to make private homes union shops. Name a single union benefit. Name one union protection these workers will get. What are these caregivers paying for when they pay union dues?

They used to get premium time for one, depending on the state. My ex did home health care in the mid 80's for awhile before moving on to better pay. After republicans crashed the economy in 2008 and her business went under, she went back to home health work. Her pay was almost the same as it was twenty years previous. Keep cheering for less for the working class if you think it makes you happy though.

Moved on for better pay.....BINGO....Now you're getting it.
"The republicans crashed the economy"...That's an opinion....
But since you opened the door....Explain how. In your own words...
Don't post a link to some pro union or lefty blog.
Facts only.

SCOTUS just spanked the Public Sector Unions is quite inaccurate.

You did not read the opinion or the limited exclusions to the union's right to collect fees for bargaining.

Since they don't bargain for the excluded class, small in relative number, SCOTUS reaffirmed the right of unions to collect fees as well.

They never cried and begged for some union thugs to fight for them. Your con game is over. Get a job.

sigh i have a job...it pays very well.

anyways the unions fought for them, while they didnt want to pay their dues. This is a fact. So therefore if they dont want to pay their dues, then they dont get the benefits of being in a union.

Hey look you said thugs...You are one of those. Hopefully someday you run into some actually thugs and they stomp the shit out of you for being a moron.
Ha ha.....You're REALLY angry now.
Look, the people are big winners here. Freedom to be clear of union coercion.
That SEIU was taking money from these people and giving NOTHING in return.
That's over now. And you're pissed about it.
And because of that pissed off, you now wish a bunch of violent people commit crimes.
Great.

not really....im used to you posting stupid things. Kind of just rolls off the brain.

anyways the unions fought for them, while they didnt want to pay their dues. This is a fact. So therefore if they dont want to pay their dues, then they dont get the benefits of being in a union.

Hey look you said thugs...You are one of those. Hopefully someday you run into some actually thugs and they stomp the shit out of you for being a moron.
And because of that pissed off, you now wish a bunch of violent people commit crimes.
Great.

not really....im used to you posting stupid things. Kind of just rolls off the brain.

I can't wait until some little girl busts your lying nasty nose. Coward pissant.

Last edited:

Great.

There is nothing stupid about the FACTS.
Everything I have posted on this matter is FACTUAL

SCOTUS just spanked the Public Sector Unions is quite inaccurate.

You did not read the opinion or the limited exclusions to the union's right to collect fees for bargaining.

Since they don't bargain for the excluded class, small in relative number, SCOTUS reaffirmed the right of unions to collect fees as well.
http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/13pdf/11-681_j426.pdf
This ruling does not speak to your claim.
SEIU represents public employees.
As SEIU was the respondent in this issue, the SCOTUS ruled in favor of the plaintiff.

RIP middle class workers. Welcome to corporate America where you can be used like a whore and tossed aside when you try to ask for something better...wages,working conditions,hours. Its really starting to become where I am thinking of moving elsewhere...This country has become for the rich,paid for by the rich,backed up by tyrants in robes.

It's actually a win for middle class workers already suffering. Now they don't have to pay unions who were just picking their pockets anyway.

BULLSHIT! Unions are needed because large companies USE people for profit then fire them when they try and get better wages,working hours,or working conditions. Like I said. This country has become a haven for 1% criminals who are now LEGALLY allowed to BUY any politician or judge they can and get things done their way. The people either stand up and put a stop to it or watch legalized slavery return. This time under the guise of "working" and they depend on suckers like you and the tea party and other morons to support them.
This is a lie.

Great.

There is nothing stupid about the FACTS.
Everything I have posted on this matter is FACTUAL

not really..you tend to be wrong on most things.

Great.

I can't wait until some little girl busts your lying nasty nose. Coward pissant.

nothing i say is a lie, so................

Nothing to do with "religious freedom". If it did, it would have included blood transfusions but its limited to contraception.

They said govt has to pay - iow - tax payers. Just another gift to big business.

Anyone surprised?

No surprise the majority belong to the kiddie fiddler outfit

BULLSHIT! Unions are needed because large companies USE people for profit then fire them when they try and get better wages,working hours,or working conditions. Like I said. This country has become a haven for 1% criminals who are not LEGALLY allowed to BUY any politician or judge they can and get things done their way. The people either stand up and put a stop to it or watch legalized slavery return. This time under the guise of "working" and they depend on suckers like you and the tea party and other morons to support them.
These morons should read about what America was like before unions, but that would require learning.

Wasn't pretty. The losertrians want even less government than that. :eek: This country will be something very ugly. I bitch about government from time to time, but I've woken up to the reality that civilized society needs some government.

You've always been a government toady, Matthew. People just don't change their stripes overnight.

Compulsory unionism hasn't done a thing for this country except tear it down.

It's actually a win for middle class workers already suffering. Now they don't have to pay unions who were just picking their pockets anyway.

BULLSHIT! Unions are needed because large companies USE people for profit then fire them when they try and get better wages,working hours,or working conditions. Like I said. This country has become a haven for 1% criminals who are now LEGALLY allowed to BUY any politician or judge they can and get things done their way. The people either stand up and put a stop to it or watch legalized slavery return. This time under the guise of "working" and they depend on suckers like you and the tea party and other morons to support them.

This sensible ruling really hits a nerve with you pro union extremists.

It's the hate driven Democrat war on non-union workers.

Forum List

Back