SCOTUS agrees to accept the Trump appeal from the Colorado case.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!

Good. That’s step #1.

Step 2 is to hear it on or about February 8.

Step 3 of course will be deciding on the proper outcome.

If, as I expect, the SCOTUS agrees to shitcan that ridiculous Colorado decision, then the Maine Secretary of State determination should fall right along with it.

But this is a very hopeful sign.

This will be easy to rule one.
clarencethomasfdgfdggdgd.png

I am somewhat surprised as Trump is on the ballot and the court has a bad habit of saying "no proof of harm" but I'm glad they are taking it up.

I am somewhat surprised as Trump is on the ballot and the court has a bad habit of saying "no proof of harm" but I'm glad they are taking it up.
Trump is only on the ballot at this point because the Colorado Supreme Court properly chose to place a stay on its own original decision for the very purpose of the appeal.

The prof of harm is otherwise crystal clear.

Trump is only on the ballot at this point because the Colorado Supreme Court properly chose to place a stay on its own original decision for the very purpose of the appeal.

The prof of harm is otherwise crystal clear.

That's not generally how courts rule.

Good. That’s step #1.

If, as I expect, the SCOTUS agrees to shitcan that ridiculous Colorado decision, then the Maine Secretary of State determination should fall right along with it.

Step #4 Trump is elected! All this bullsheet he gets thrown out! :)

Good. That’s step #1.

Trump’s minions have been told do this or else.

Forum List

Back