BREAKING: SCOTUS has granted cert in the case of Colorado attempting to remove Pres. Trump from the ballot.

Those Colorado SC justices are obviously smoking too much of that legal, Colorado weed. They lost track of our constitution. Stoners are boring. Dangerous too. MAGA

Maybe that's what they want, so that they can pull another Bush v Gore scam over the American public. And declare that this also cannot be used as precedent in future cases.

I think more likely they either rule for Trump on some kind of technicality, or they just rule for him outright, and destroy what's left of their credibility, especially as devoted originalists of the Constitution.

There's a chance that they follow the law, common sense, and their own eyes while using that actual interpretation of the 14th to finally rid themselves and the country of the only traitor to ever sit in the Oval Office. Remember: Supreme Court Judges, in any country, have no real authority in authoritarian regimes. They are strictly for show. I don't see any one of our SCOTUS hankering to give up their power, influence, and personal legacies. Do you?
And there is one who doesn't care about legal niceties, only getting blood.

Being removed from the ballot is different from being found guilty and jailed

Oh they declared him guilty of a federal crime, that's the only way to legally remove him from the ballot. Yet under our system he is innocent, Only in commie land could this be possible.

Last edited:
Oh they declared him guilty of a federal crime, that's the only was to legally remove him from the ballot. Yet under our system he is innocent, Only in commie land could this be possible.

Becoming ineligible for office does not require conviction as per the 14th Section 3

That act has affected people in the past who were ruled ineligible for office and they were neither tried nor convicted

Becoming ineligible for office does not require conviction as per the 14th Section 3

That act has affected people in the past who were ruled ineligible for office and they were neither tried nor convicted

Yeah, they were confederates that fell under Lincoln's amnesty, they couldn't be charged. This isn't the mid to late 1800s.

Oh they declared him guilty of a federal crime, that's the only was to legally remove him from the ballot. Yet under our system he is innocent, Only in commie land could this be possible.

Only a court of law, operating in accordance with the Sixth Amendment, can declare someone guilty of a crime. Congress presuming to do so would be a Bill of Attainder, which the Constitution explicitly prohibits. See Article I, Section 9, Paragraph 3 and Article I Section 10, Paragraph 1 of the Constitution.

So if the Republican Supreme Court in Texas decides that Biden engaged in insurrection you'd support that decision, right?

Only a court of law, operating in accordance with the Sixth Amendment, can declare someone guilty of a crime. Congress presuming to do so would be a Bill of Attainder, which the Constitution explicitly prohibits. See Article I, Section 9, Paragraph 3 and Article I Section 10, Paragraph 1 of the Constitution.
A bill of attainder imposes a penalty.

The 14th simply makes one ineligible for office.

And catch up jackass, your buddies have been claiming that Congress CAN DO THIS… and only Congress

Keep your bullshit arguments straight

We are literally down to the Supreme Court standing between the Democrat Regime and a Police State.
That is a fact. The Democrat Party, the “Party of Communist Totalitarianism”, has become a real danger to themselves and everyone around them.

Forum List

Back