SCOTUS agrees to accept the Trump appeal from the Colorado case.

I think CO and ME decisions/outcomes will be reversed, and I would agree that they should. And I am no fan of MAGA Jesus, but states don't have the power to act on their own in enforcing 14A, Sec 3. It's not self-executing- I would be surprised if the SCOTUS agrees that it is, although there are different ways issues they could just decide to punt on this.

It was 9-0.

Would you feel better if it was 8-0? :laughing0301: :rolleyes:
So what you are saying is they had a chance had it not been for Clarence.

1709566949219.png

:auiqs.jpg:

To drive the point home further, perhaps you should compare it with 8 votes to 1 for those on SCOTUS who know what a woman is.

So what you are saying is they had a chance had it not been for Clarence.

View attachment 912200

:auiqs.jpg:

To drive the point home further, perhaps you should compare it with 8 votes to 1 for those on SCOTUS who know what a woman is.

How aboutā€¦.even the judge who does not know what a woman is knew that Trump was correct.

Thats how dumb the cult is.

How aboutā€¦.even the judge who does not know what a woman is knew that Trump was correct.

Thats how dumb the cult is.

Yes, but if Justice Brown has no idea what a woman is, chances are she is also confused about what Yes and No actually mean, so it is hard to say.

Yes, but if Justice Brown has no idea what a woman is, chances are she is also confused about what Yes and No actually mean, so it is hard to say.

Hey man, I am not a biologist.

KBJ was in my HS graduating class. She was our President. She was just Ketanji Brown back then.

Forum List

Back