BREAKING: SCOTUS has granted cert in the case of Colorado attempting to remove Pres. Trump from the ballot.

Your choice of words are stupid and imprecise.
He was not declared guilty of anything.
He was found to have engaged in insurrection and therefore ineligible to be on the ballot per the 14th amd.

Just like he was found to be liable for sexually assaulting E. Jean Carroll and later defaming her.
Double speak. So he wasn't found guilty of insurrection, yet he was guilty of insurrection. Haha. You're an idiot and the US Supreme Court will soon confirm that fact.

Double speak. So he wasn't found guilty of insurrection, yet he was guilty of insurrection. Haha. You're an idiot and the US Supreme Court will soon confirm that fact.
You’re the idiot who doesn’t understand the difference.

My experience was not a lie. It was what I experienced around 25 years ago, sometime between 1996 when I got my first computer, 2 years of posting poetry and reading political threads, and having to find a different board when NYTimes newspaper forums closed down due to angry political back and forth stuff (which I didn't enjoy reading, by the way.) Time Magazine had equally good forums, minus the genius poets I admired at NYT Forums, and after a while, Time threw in the towel too, because they had a magazine to operate, and their employees grew tired of trying to make peace between stubborn politicoes on their website. I don't remember all the details, except Time explained it as a real problem for cleaning up their boards with people who wrote articles for their magazine were likely not able to stop the way mean people were beating up on each other over politics, and their magazine readers who subscribed to their periodicals likely voiced their dis-enchantment.

These disgusting assholes will say anything. Of course what you said is not a lie.

The BIG lie is that Trump was convicted of insurrection. What you shared is profoundly disturbing, but not surprising. Commies are scum.

As I always say, if you change the name from Trump to Biden…and you change your mind on how SCOTUS should rule, you are not a serious person and should be marginalized as a kook and a dangerous asshole.

Demoquacks will get slapped down... again
and if that happens, SCOTUS will be making the point of how important Senate seats and the Presidency are for the make up of that court

Because Senate seats and a Republican Presidency are what built this right wing Court

We are literally down to the Supreme Court standing between the Democrat Regime and a Police State.
1000003916.jpg

Because your cult made it that way

Sorry, wrong. The Constitution calls for citizens being able to address their grievances to our government, especially in times when an election was so obviously wrong, so obviously questionable, so obviously ILLEGAL. I mean, unless you just think that only applies when convenient?

Any idea where the official government study is investigating election fraud claims is that found all of them from 2020 to be baseless that all of the media, politicians and democrats keep using as their basis of saying authoritatively that there was no massive fraud? Especially when the fraud was openly bragged about and admitted to in detail in national print?

I'm having trouble finding it.

Unless you have one, then you are admitting your opinion that there was no fraud and Biden won honestly holds no more water than any republican's claim that Trump should have won.

And if you say it ISN'T just your OPINION, then we are right back to my asking to see the official government study proving so, detailing who decided it, how they came to that decision, where they did it and when.

Forum List

Back