Scott Walker Open To Building Wall Along Border With Canada

Walker - pure froot loop, wholly owned subsidiary of Koch Industries.

Or maybe I just haven't heard about the millions of PineNeedle Backs pouring over the northern border.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
White people come across the canadian border. Good luck on whipping up the Xenophobia on that one.

It's about security not race. But leave it to a liberal to play the race card.

Right and thats why there a few calls for the north wall, right?

Can you repeat that in English?
God I hate French speakers and Alanis Morrisette.

Retards usually do.

White people come across the canadian border. Good luck on whipping up the Xenophobia on that one.

Retards usually do.
Hey at least I'm not a fckign stupid as your lame ass in not realizing Walker's put his foot in his mouth again.

Retards usually do.
Hey at least I'm not a fckign stupid as your lame ass in not realizing Walker's put his foot in his mouth again.

Securing the Northern border as well as the Southern border are sound ideas for a secure Republic. And yes, you are stupid.

Walker is right

Canadians are massed at our border looking for a chance to invade

While we are distracted with Mexico, Canadians will surge over our northern border and drink our beer and steal our women

Walker is right

While we are distracted with Mexico, Canadians will surge over our northern border and drink our beer and steal our women

Funny. Reminds me of the movie Canadian Bacon.

Plot
Thousands of former employees are outraged with military businessman R.J. Hacker (G. D. Spradlin), who had closed down his weapons manufacturing plant, Hacker Dynamics. At a conference held at the former plant, he pins the blame for the shutdown of his business on the current President of the United States (Alan Alda), who has just arrived. The President defends his own belief that the future of the children is more important than war, which has caused major decline in his approval rating. After the conference, he expresses to confidantes General Dick Panzer (Rip Torn) and National Security Advisor Stuart Smiley (Kevin Pollak) his discontent about not having an enemy to engage in war. An attempted negotiation with Russian President Vladimir Kruschkin (Richard E. Council) to start a new cold war with Russia fails, and the President's suggestion of a war on international terrorism is deemed too absurd.

Serendipitously, American sheriff Bud Boomer (John Candy) offensively criticizes Canadian beer while attending a hockey game between the neighboring nations in Niagara Falls, Ontario. The ensuing brawl ends up on the news and catches Stuart's attention; he collects more information about Canada from a CIA agent named Gus (Brad Sullivan), who suggests Canada as their new enemy. Before long, television channels are littered with anti-Canada propaganda, which Boomer believes wholeheartedly. He prepares for war by distributing guns to his fellow sheriffs, including his girlfriend Honey (Rhea Perlman) and their friends Roy Boy (Kevin J. O'Connor) and Kabral Jabar (Bill Nunn). After they apprehend a group of Americans "dressed as Canadians" attempting to destroy a hydroelectric plant, they sneak across the border to litter on Canadian lands, which leads to Honey being arrested by theRoyal Canadian Mounted Police. In a rescue attempt, Boomer, Roy Boy and Kabral sneak into a Canadian power plant and cause a countrywide blackout. When the President learns of this, he orders Boomer's immediate removal from Canada before it's too late.

Hacker, seeking revenge on the President for shutting down his business, uses a software program ("Hacker Hellstorm") to activate missile silos across the country. The President learns that the signal causing the activation of the silos originated from Canada, and summons Hacker. Hacker offers to sell a program to the President that can cancel out the Hellstorm — for $1 trillion. Stuart realizes that Hacker is the one controlling the silos, and takes the operating codes from him required to stop the Hellstorm (accidentally killing Hacker in the process). The President orders Stuart's arrest, despite his protests that he is now able to deactivate the missiles which are aimed at Moscow. As the launch time approaches the President pleads with Canadian Prime Minister Clark MacDonald (Wallace Shawn) over the phone to stop the launch.

Meanwhile, Honey was taken to a mental hospital upon her capture and escaped all the way to the CN Tower. She discovers the central computer for the Hellstorm located at the top and destroys it with a machine gun, aborting the launch sequence. She then reunites with Boomer, who had tracked her to the Tower, and they return to the United States via a speedboat.

An ending montage reveals the characters' fates: Boomer realizes his dream of appearing on Cops; Honey has been named "Humanitarian of the Year" by the National Rifle Association; Kabral has become a hockey star; and MacDonald is "still ruling with an iron fist."

Canadian Bacon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Walker wants to hold a wall along the. Canadian border and Trump wants to build a wall along the southern border. They have the same mentality as the old USSR's approach to Eastern Europe, who also loved walls too. How cool is that?

Except these walls are to keep people out, not in. Huge difference.

The symbolism isn't much different.

Walker is right

Canadian Border Bigger Terror Threat Than Mexican Border, Says Border Patrol Chief

No 9/11 Hijackers Came Through Canada, But That Doesn't Mean Canada Is Terrorist-Free

Stay ignorant my friend.

Multitudes more Canadians have been killed by illegal handguns smuggled in from the U.S. than Americans who have killed by terrorists coming in from Canada.

Maybe Canada should consider building a wall to keep out America's violent culture.

Walker is right

Canadian Border Bigger Terror Threat Than Mexican Border, Says Border Patrol Chief

No 9/11 Hijackers Came Through Canada, But That Doesn't Mean Canada Is Terrorist-Free

Stay ignorant my friend.

Multitudes more Canadians have been killed by illegal handguns smuggled in from the U.S. than Americans who have killed by terrorists coming in from Canada.

Maybe Canada should consider building a wall to keep out America's violent culture.

I think it would be mutually beneficial.

Walker is right

Stay ignorant my friend.
Bullshit

Canadians are all terrorists in waiting. Looking for the chance to sneak across the border and dump garbage cans and TP our cars

Soon enough the entire GOP is going to insist we build a wall on the east and west coast to keep the sea lions off our territory. They obviously don't follow our laws and lay around on the beach all day getting handouts.

Forum List

Back