Scott Walker: I Took On Unions, I Can Take On ISIS

MADISON – Gov. Scott Walker will have to plug a roughly $280 million budget shortfall by the end of June, and the state faces a two-year deficit that could be as large as $2 billion, based on new estimates released Friday by the nonpartisan Legislative Fiscal Bureau.

Wisconsin's two-year shortfall hits about $2 billion when state agency requests — which will certainly not be filled in full by Walker or the Republican Legislature — are taken into account. The budget will be about $650 million short by mid-2017 just to continue spending at current levels.

Wisconsin s 2-year budget hole forecast at up to 2 billion
Started with a $3B shortfall. Walker is the man![/QUO4TE]

the man to lose to a Democrat
Has he lost to a Democrat yet?

MADISON – Gov. Scott Walker will have to plug a roughly $280 million budget shortfall by the end of June, and the state faces a two-year deficit that could be as large as $2 billion, based on new estimates released Friday by the nonpartisan Legislative Fiscal Bureau.

Wisconsin's two-year shortfall hits about $2 billion when state agency requests — which will certainly not be filled in full by Walker or the Republican Legislature — are taken into account. The budget will be about $650 million short by mid-2017 just to continue spending at current levels.

Has Hillary lost to Republican yet?

No. She lost to a Democrat.

Hail Citizen's United! Right. One of your little "victories" for the USA.
Open the door and look what walks in.

Say what you want, but at least conservatives are debating ideas and policies. They'll have a spirited primary season.

Democrats (who ironically think of themselves as "independent thinkers") are such good apparatchiks, they'll march lockstep to Hillary without any debate whatsoever.....Don't forget to load your clown avatars...stupid fucking sheeple.

:rofl:

the RW destroys each other, the Democrats march lockstep with each other... the RW gets an asswhippin', the Democrats win AGAIN ...

who is stupid fucking sheeple ?

:lmao:
What a dolt.
The Dems are melting down. Hillary is a loser, after the revelations about foreign money in the Clinton Foundation. That leaves them with Lizzy SweetCheeks or Joe Biden and his butt buddy. They've got no one.
The GOP has Walker and about a dozen other stars with real accomplishments.

Look at what Unions did to Detroit.

ISIS could never level Detroit like the Unions

detroit-basketball.jpg

detroit-ruins.jpg

detroit.jpg

The Unions did that, had ISIS done that we'd nuke them.
Can you link to any reputable source that supports your outlandish delusions ...

No. She lost to a Democrat.

it's not 2016 you moron ..

Liberals have ruined every city they rule over. Last time I was in Los Angeles or Chicago or San Fransicko I was horrified at the amount of trash, homelessness, and depravity I saw. I stayed at a very expensive hotel in Detroit last year that had a sign at the exit recommending that their patrons think twice about going out alone after dark. Amazing! This country was once a decent safe place to live but the longer liberal think continues in America the worse things will get.

Walker better hurry and nail ISIS before the Kurds wipe them out.

Liberals have ruined every city they rule over. Last time I was in Los Angeles or Chicago or San Fransicko I was horrified at the amount of trash, homelessness, and depravity I saw. I stayed at a very expensive hotel in Detroit last year that had a sign at the exit recommending that their patrons think twice about going out alone after dark. Amazing! This country was once a decent safe place to live but the longer liberal think continues in America the worse things will get.
Bush did a hell of a number on America eh....

Bush did a hell of a number on America eh...
You won't find me defending Bush...never have never will he was as liberal as a Republican could be but come on...through out Bush's second term Pelosi and Reid at the helm in the house and senate was a disaster for our country.

Bush did a hell of a number on America eh...
You won't find me defending Bush...never have never will he was as liberal as a Republican could be but come on...through out Bush's second term Pelosi and Reid at the helm in the house and senate was a disaster for our country.

Yeah always blame someone else for the Bush incopmpetence...you a re a two time Bush voter...wear your shame..
People with minds like yours are disaster for America ...willfully blind and ignorant ...its Conservative Repug thinking that Bushco carried out and nearly destroyed America....

Hey you libs...wait until your internet cost rises and your download speed slows. At least we will all be neutral...lmfao

Yeah always blame someone else for the Bush incopmpetence...you a re a two time Bush voter...wear your shame..
People with minds like yours are disaster for America ...willfully blind and ignorant ...its Conservative Repug thinking that Bushco carried out and nearly destroyed America....
Don't type so fast it makes you look uneducated.

Don't type so fast it makes you look uneducated.
Don't tell me what to do it makes me smirk...

Forum List

Back