Scott Walker: I Took On Unions, I Can Take On ISIS

Walker vs. Jim Webb starts to look better after this latest gaffe.

A poser vs. a real man.
"poseur". Like half the libs on this forum.
Remind me what Jim Webb ever accomplished in Congress, other than mouthing off to the president.

He got the new GI bill passed. Of course it's no mystery why you wouldn't consider that an accomplishment.

Yeah because if there is one party that protects consumers against abuse its the GOP yeah sure ...woooo hooo waahhahahahahahaha

Really? Call Comcast and Charter and ask them who they give their political contributions to...idiot

Yeah because if there is one party that protects consumers against abuse its the GOP yeah sure ...woooo hooo waahhahahahahahaha

Really? Call Comcast and Charter and ask them who they give their political contributions to...idiot
You call and report back you make claims you link...however if you believe that it is the GOP that represents the middle class good luck to you with that load of stupid...

And mark my words...before Obama is finished, the last thing he will do before he pardons Rev Al is to write an executive order that will re institute the draft. This has been an unspoken secret liberal dream for a long time. Oh yeah you guys are going to love Obama...AAAAHAHAHAHAHA

And mark my words...before Obama is finished, the last thing he will do before he pardons Rev Al is to write an executive order that will re institute the draft. This has been an unspoken secret liberal dream for a long time. Oh yeah you guys are going to love Obama...AAAAHAHAHAHAHA
then Repubs might think 2X before starting their def contractor payback, wars for profit. That ever occur to you son?

You call and report back you make claims you link...however if you believe that it is the GOP that represents the middle class good luck to you with that load of stupid...
Man you're so under informed it is frightening. You will wake up one day and realize you have been fooled. The left represents the middle class? lmao they represent illegal immigrants and other fractured groups of Americans. Good luck putting your eggs in that basket if you want to get someplace in America.

yep. Thats the way msg boards work- if you don't want to be laughed at/dismissed.

You make an assertion, you back it up in the same post. You don't "wait to be asked". Rambunctious

Man you're so under informed it is frightening. You will wake up one day and realize you have been fooled. The left represents the middle class? lmao they represent illegal immigrants and other fractured groups of Americans. Good luck putting your eggs in that basket if you want to get someplace in America.
Oh yeah and you are the second coming of Albert Einstein....you think the GOP governs for the middle class ...how stupid is that...

You make an assertion, you back it up in the same post. You don't "wait to be asked". Rambunctious
What? Are you serious right now? Who are you? the message board police...Really... read that redstate link on Net Neutrality it's rather interesting.
redstate link? :rofl: You're funny :p

At least pick a source that has at least an APPEARANCE of objectivity. :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back