Scott Walker - Handicapping the GOP hopefuls

Is it a nice view and how it works.

So you support promoting the most senior solely for that reason? I thought you lefties wanted the most qualified. With how you think , it's no wonder we have the dipshit we have for President. Too many dumbasses thought him being black was a qualification.

I think seniority should be taken into account. So should merit, so should performance.

The reason why Obama became president is you nominated Crazy old Uncle Fester and the Weird Mormon Robot to run against him.

What's insane is paying someone more than their skills are worth then the taxpayers providing them anything when the cause of their low pay is them.

I'm superior to you simply because I breath. It doesn't take much to be better than you.

Well, obviously, you lack any sense of compassion or humanity.

I don't have compassion for someone who is where they are because of THEIR own lack of skills. Also, you don't get to define compassion for anyone but yourself. Your problem is thinking I have to do it your way.

What's insane is paying someone more than their skills are worth then the taxpayers providing them anything when the cause of their low pay is them.

I'm superior to you simply because I breath. It doesn't take much to be better than you.

Well, obviously, you lack any sense of compassion or humanity.

I don't have compassion for someone who is where they are because of THEIR own lack of skills. I didn't make the life choices that put them there, they did. Also, you don't get to define compassion for anyone but yourself. Your problem is thinking I have to do it your way.

I don't have compassion for someone who is where they are because of THEIR own lack of skills. Also, you don't get to define compassion for anyone but yourself. Your problem is thinking I have to do it your way.

So you just admit that you don't have compassion for people who "lack skills", but how dare I define compassion.

You see, I have a funny idea that a person's worth is more than what he can produce to make rich people richer.

So you just admit that you don't have compassion for people who "lack skills", but how dare I define compassion.

You see, I have a funny idea that a person's worth is more than what he can produce to make rich people richer.

You missed part of it. I don't have compassion for those who lack skills because of life choices they made. I didn't say you couldn't define compassion. You can't do it on my behalf and define it for me. There is a difference. There are people who lack skills not of their own doing then there are those who lack skills solely and only because of them. The former is not part of my contention. The latter are because they caused their problems and now want someone else to offset the results. The best example I can think of is the high school dropout. They lack education based on a choice they made and when they can't afford the results of that choice expect someone else to pay them more than the skills that less than high school education earns them to the point that they want the government to force it from the person who stayed in school.

Someone having worth and thinking I should support having what I've earned taken from me to give to them is two different things. You confuse worth with entitlement to someone else's money. You define worth in a manner that if someone doesn't have what another person has, the one that has it should be willing to give up someone of it in order that the person who doesn't gets it.

You missed part of it. I don't have compassion for those who lack skills because of life choices they made. I didn't say you couldn't define compassion. You can't do it on my behalf and define it for me. There is a difference. There are people who lack skills not of their own doing then there are those who lack skills solely and only because of them. The former is not part of my contention. The latter are because they caused their problems and now want someone else to offset the results. The best example I can think of is the high school dropout. They lack education based on a choice they made and when they can't afford the results of that choice expect someone else to pay them more than the skills that less than high school education earns them to the point that they want the government to force it from the person who stayed in school.

Okay, let's take a look at that. A person should pay for the REST OF HIS LIFE for a poor decision that he made at 17. This by you is "compassion".

Was a time in this country, you could work a job that required no education, and still make a living wage doing it. Today we have college graduates on Ramen Noodle diets.

Someone having worth and thinking I should support having what I've earned taken from me to give to them is two different things. You confuse worth with entitlement to someone else's money. You define worth in a manner that if someone doesn't have what another person has, the one that has it should be willing to give up someone of it in order that the person who doesn't gets it.

Guy, I doubt your trailer-trash ass makes enough money to support a week's worth of food stamps for a poor person.

And, no, in my universe, when you live in the richest country in the world, you should not have children going to bed hungry at night because her mother dropped out of high school when she got pregnant.

Okay, let's take a look at that. A person should pay for the REST OF HIS LIFE for a poor decision that he made at 17. This by you is "compassion".

My expectation for someone paying for his/her own mistakes is called personal responsibility. Apparently you define compassion as forcing someone to pay a dime for a choice they didn't make regardless of age. I used the high school dropout as one example. There are other choices people make later in life that produce the same result and they still expect someone else to pay.

Was a time in this country, you could work a job that required no education, and still make a living wage doing it. Today we have college graduates on Ramen Noodle diets.

There was a time but not any more.

Guy, I doubt your trailer-trash ass makes enough money to support a week's worth of food stamps for a poor person.

And, no, in my universe, when you live in the richest country in the world, you should not have children going to bed hungry at night because her mother dropped out of high school when she got pregnant.

Since you don't know a thing about my level of income son, making such a statement is why you are on food stamps.

In my universe, one person should never be forced to pay for another person's bad choices regardless of when or why it was made. The problem stems around those making bad decisions telling others to butt out when the choices were being made. That's fine. However, when those choices produce results later in life don't be shocked when those of us told to butt out say tough shit when those choices can't be afforded.

Since you don't know a thing about my level of income son, making such a statement is why you are on food stamps.

In my universe, one person should never be forced to pay for another person's bad choices regardless of when or why it was made. The problem stems around those making bad decisions telling others to butt out when the choices were being made. That's fine. However, when those choices produce results later in life don't be shocked when those of us told to butt out say tough shit when those choices can't be afforded.

Yeah, I can usually tell who is a business success and who is some white trailer trash who still thinks he's better than 'those people' when the 1%ers piss on him.

The problem is, we pay for each other's bad choices all the time. Stay healthy? Too bad, your health insurance is probably going to still end up paying for that person who ate cupcakes when he gets a heart attack.

Of course, this isn't even a case of you paying for a poor person's bad choices. It's you paying for the Walton's being too cheap to pay their workers a fair wage. So congrats, you are subsidizing rich people and their "Good" choices.

Feel better now?

Yeah, I can usually tell who is a business success and who is some white trailer trash who still thinks he's better than 'those people' when the 1%ers piss on him.

The problem is, we pay for each other's bad choices all the time. Stay healthy? Too bad, your health insurance is probably going to still end up paying for that person who ate cupcakes when he gets a heart attack.

Of course, this isn't even a case of you paying for a poor person's bad choices. It's you paying for the Walton's being too cheap to pay their workers a fair wage. So congrats, you are subsidizing rich people and their "Good" choices.

Feel better now?

When those having $7.25/hour skills get paid $7.25/hour, that's fair. If that's the only skill level someone has, it's not the payers fault the person is so low skilled.

I am better than you and can tell you're nothing more than the white trash, much like the President's white trash mother, who believes collecting a check for doing nothing means he worked for it.

I'll feel better when those who make a low wage for a low skill level quit getting handed my money because they can't support themselves due to THEIR lack of skills.

When those having $7.25/hour skills get paid $7.25/hour, that's fair. If that's the only skill level someone has, it's not the payers fault the person is so low skilled.

I am better than you and can tell you're nothing more than the white trash, much like the President's white trash mother, who believes collecting a check for doing nothing means he worked for it.

I'll feel better when those who make a low wage for a low skill level quit getting handed my money because they can't support themselves due to THEIR lack of skills

Well, guy, as long as the rich can get your dumb white trash ass to subsidize their cheap labor, they are going to do so. And they'll use it as an excuse to keep your labor costs, down, too. Especially in a recession.

Because frankly, I'm an old guy, and I've been listening to Republicans tell us about how they were protecting you from them "Welfare People' since NIXON!

Fucking NIXON!

Funny, they never get around to doing it, though.

I'll feel better when those who make a low wage for a low skill level quit getting handed my money because they can't support themselves due to THEIR lack of skills

Well, guy, as long as the rich can get your dumb white trash ass to subsidize their cheap labor, they are going to do so. And they'll use it as an excuse to keep your labor costs, down, too. Especially in a recession.

Because frankly, I'm an old guy, and I've been listening to Republicans tell us about how they were protecting you from them "Welfare People' since NIXON!

Fucking NIXON!

Funny, they never get around to doing it, though.

I'm not the one that supports subsidizing their fair wage to skill pay. Not one of the low skilled workers getting an equivalent wage can be subsidized unless programs people like you support get passed. Places paying someone with low skills an equivalent wage aren't the ones passing the laws. People you elect do then blame someone else as if they had a vote in it's passing.

They don't have to have an excuse to keep their wages lower. The workers that provide low level skills and get paid an equivalent low wage cause it.

I'm not the one that supports subsidizing their fair wage to skill pay. Not one of the low skilled workers getting an equivalent wage can be subsidized unless programs people like you support get passed. Places paying someone with low skills an equivalent wage aren't the ones passing the laws. People you elect do then blame someone else as if they had a vote in it's passing.

They don't have to have an excuse to keep their wages lower. The workers that provide low level skills and get paid an equivalent low wage cause it.

Guy, of course you don't want to subsidize them. YOu are under some fucking delusion your dumb white trash ass has any say in the matter.

Here's a reality check. WalMart TOTALLY wants Food Stamps. Not only do they get someone else to subsidize their workforce, they get billions in sales from people who use them.

Hey, remember a couple years ago when there was a glitch on EBT Cards and all the limits were erased, and when word got out, all these EBT people loaded up multiple shopping carts and they were living large? WalMart totally didn't put a stop to that, even though they knew there was a problem. Nope, they just racked up the profits and decided to let the government work it out.

Guy, of course you don't want to subsidize them. YOu are under some fucking delusion your dumb white trash ass has any say in the matter.

Here's a reality check. WalMart TOTALLY wants Food Stamps. Not only do they get someone else to subsidize their workforce, they get billions in sales from people who use them.

Hey, remember a couple years ago when there was a glitch on EBT Cards and all the limits were erased, and when word got out, all these EBT people loaded up multiple shopping carts and they were living large? WalMart totally didn't put a stop to that, even though they knew there was a problem. Nope, they just racked up the profits and decided to let the government work it out.

You are under the delusion that you have a say that they should. If you want them subsidized, give them the money you lie about having. Someone such as yourself that is the byproduct of two monkeys butt fucking might make a good zoo animal but nothing else.

Walmart shouldn't have had to put a stop to it. Sounds to me as if the pieces of shit who misused the cards were the cause. Unless those entitlement minded wastes of oxygen didn't do what they did, nothing that happened after it would have mattered.

You are under the delusion that you have a say that they should. If you want them subsidized, give them the money you lie about having. Someone such as yourself that is the byproduct of two monkeys butt fucking might make a good zoo animal but nothing else.

Walmart shouldn't have had to put a stop to it. Sounds to me as if the pieces of shit who misused the cards were the cause. Unless those entitlement minded wastes of oxygen didn't do what they did, nothing that happened after it would have mattered.

I pay my taxes, thanks, more than my fair share.

The Waltons should pay theirs.

The fact is, the Waltons have gotten very good at getting you to subsidize their lifestyle.

Most of the other HONEST merchants did put a stop to the fraud. For instance, the Food 4 Less chain here in Chicago limited EBT cards to $50.00 until the problem was resolved. But not WalMart.

Blaming the rich is the same as blaming the jews. Its scapegoating, nothing more, and nothing less.

No, you can actually DOCUMENT what the rich did to fuck up the economy.

Lol, Standard agitprop from the least inventive poster on this board.

Yeah, I realize you live in a world where 2008 either didn't happen or it was Nancy Pelosi's fault.

2008 was everyone's fault, from the bankers, to the traders, to the government, to the people buying houses outside their means.

2008 was everyone's fault, from the bankers, to the traders, to the government, to the people buying houses outside their means.

Yup, anything to excuse the rich people.

YOu know, you are really starting to sound like someone who suffers from battered wife syndrome. NO matter how much they abuse you, you will make an excuse for them.

Were folks who bought "McMansions" hoping to flip them two years later foolish? Maybe. But the rich companies kept building them. The Banksters kept writing mortgages for them knowing that the income wasn't their to pay them.

Forum List

Back