Scott Walker - Handicapping the GOP hopefuls

Yes, I know you live in mortal terror than money of yours is used to help people.

Hey, why don't you think happy thoughts and just pretend all your money goes to letting the military kill brown people.
Maybe he's just upset that his money goes to parasites like you Joey. Ever think of that?

I'll take my private over public. I've been forced to pay for public healthcare for years and the only people who benefit from it are the ones not paying for it. What a bunch of fuckoffs.

Yes, I know you live in mortal terror than money of yours is used to help people.

Hey, why don't you think happy thoughts and just pretend all your money goes to letting the military kill brown people.

That money of MINE is taken to hand people something those that didn't earn that money think I owe to them.

Race card, huh? Typical of your kind.

Maybe he's just upset that his money goes to parasites like you Joey. Ever think of that?

Exactly. I define a parasite as someone whose decisions are the sole reason they demand someone else pay for their bad choices. I define a parasite as someone who said when they were making those decisions it was none of my business yet when they can't afford the results later in life think it's OK to expect someone that didn't make bad decisions to pay for theirs. Joe doesn't think of that. That's why I call parasites like him bleeding hearts. They feel sorry for those who caused their situation and define compassion as seeing how many others they can find to force the funding of help for them.

Wouldn't know, I don't take government money. But I'm actually happy some of my taxes go to feed poor children.

Exactly. I define a parasite as someone whose decisions are the sole reason they demand someone else pay for their bad choices. I define a parasite as someone who said when they were making those decisions it was none of my business yet when they can't afford the results later in life think it's OK to expect someone that didn't make bad decisions to pay for theirs. Joe doesn't think of that. That's why I call parasites like him bleeding hearts. They feel sorry for those who caused their situation and define compassion as seeing how many others they can find to force the funding of help for them.

Um, yeah, guy. You define a parasite as "anyone with less power than me I can push around.'

Unless of course, they vote to do otherwise. THen you are kind of fucked.

You whine about how many people are dependent on government and totally vote for more of that shit, but if you made the Walton's pay them decently for the work they do, there wouldn't be an issue. They'd be right next to you bitching about the people who don't want to do anything but collect a paycheck.

Jeb Bush pointed out what has been obvious: a GOP can't go through the primaries kissing far right ass, because the body politic will not give such a candidate a presidential victory in the future.

Jeb says a candidate will have to take some early primary defeats and then grind down the far right candidates. Bush, Christie, and Paul all think the far right are cracker crazy.

Jeb Bush pointed out what has been obvious: a GOP can't go through the primaries kissing far right ass, because the body politic will not give such a candidate a presidential victory in the future.

Jeb says a candidate will have to take some early primary defeats and then grind down the far right candidates. Bush, Christie, and Paul all think the far right are cracker crazy.

Guy, Rand Paul is crazier than anyone on the far right.

You see, I think you make these distinctions between far right that are just way off base.

The times the GOP has won, it's been with a "Far Right" candidate. - Reagan, Bush-43.

Scott Walker is probably a guy that the far right and the establishment can live with.

is that company still in business?

And ill take private health care over government health care any day of the week. I do not have your child like conviction that government is teh awesome.

No, you've got the convictions of a dipwad who listens to a fat, gay drug addict all day telling you gummit is bad, and you blurt out, "Right on, Rush!"

Have not listened to Rush in over 8 years.

I'm always amazed how many wingnuts repeat the Limbaugh Party line verbatim and then claim they never listen to him.

Just as correlation does not equal causation, coming to a similar conclusion does not imply influence.

Political radio to me is like political TV, the easy way to get info. I'd rather read stuff via webpages than listen to it.

And no, I don't go to rush's websites either.

You see, I think you make these distinctions between far right that are just way off base.

The times the GOP has won, it's been with a "Far Right" candidate. - Reagan, Bush-43.

Scott Walker is probably a guy that the far right and the establishment can live with.

To think Bush 43 is far right, is ridiculous. He was a moderate progressive who expanded the size and power of government...which Reagan also did.

You really have no clue Joey.

To think Bush 43 is far right, is ridiculous. He was a moderate progressive who expanded the size and power of government...which Reagan also did.

I'm going to try to break this to you very gently.

Your brand of Right Wing Crazy isn't even 1% of the electorate. seriously, guy, even other right wingers probably think you are nuts. I know this is tough for you to hear, but I'm doing an intervention, man.

Um, yeah, guy. You define a parasite as "anyone with less power than me I can push around.'

Unless of course, they vote to do otherwise. THen you are kind of fucked.

You whine about how many people are dependent on government and totally vote for more of that shit, but if you made the Walton's pay them decently for the work they do, there wouldn't be an issue. They'd be right next to you bitching about the people who don't want to do anything but collect a paycheck.

I define parasite as someone who thinks another person owes them something.

Why wouldn't they vote for someone that would force taxpayers like me to support them. They haven't done shit to support themselves. Why would anyone expect them to start now.

Why would I make the Waltons pay someone a higher wage than their skills are worth? If the people who get paid an equivalent wage to their skill level actually did something to better their skills, it wouldn't be an issue. You blame Walmart for paying someone with $7.25/hour skills $7.25/hour. You should be blaming the one with the low skills. Why should any business pay an employee more than the skills are worth even if the pay isn't enough? Your problem is you blame the wrong people. If you owned a business, would you pay an employee that had low level skills twice what those skills warranted? If you say yes, you're a liar, retarded and someone that would never own a business, or some combination.

Bush and Reagan not hard right TP-like. The Pubs would slaughter Reagan in the primaries now.

Don't worry, if you ever figure it out, I will let you know

Libertarianism is merely the flip side of communism.

Conservative65 is an extremist.

I'm going to try to break this to you very gently.

Your brand of Right Wing Crazy isn't even 1% of the electorate. seriously, guy, even other right wingers probably think you are nuts. I know this is tough for you to hear, but I'm doing an intervention, man.

Your political literacy is returning you false coin, my illiterate friend.

We reached to the women and minorities this last election, and we will continue to do so as well in 2016.

Your dem is going to have a real contest to fight.

You only hurt the dems, as usual.

That's what a politically illiterate libertarian like Marty has to say when he gets his ass handed to him yet again.

Marty is still hurting from the whipping we gave him on the marriage equality debates.

Let the butt hurt flow, Marty.

That's what a politically illiterate libertarian like Marty has to say when he gets his ass handed to him yet again.

Marty is still hurting from the whipping we gave him on the marriage equality debates.

Let the butt hurt flow, Marty.

lol, "whipping"

Keep thinking that farkeyfarty.

Yep, you stopped marriage equality in your tracks. :lol: You got your ass kicked boy and you liked it.

Forum List

Back