Scott Walker - Handicapping the GOP hopefuls

I'm not the one that supports subsidizing their fair wage to skill pay. Not one of the low skilled workers getting an equivalent wage can be subsidized unless programs people like you support get passed. Places paying someone with low skills an equivalent wage aren't the ones passing the laws. People you elect do then blame someone else as if they had a vote in it's passing.

They don't have to have an excuse to keep their wages lower. The workers that provide low level skills and get paid an equivalent low wage cause it.

Guy, of course you don't want to subsidize them. YOu are under some fucking delusion your dumb white trash ass has any say in the matter.

Here's a reality check. WalMart TOTALLY wants Food Stamps. Not only do they get someone else to subsidize their workforce, they get billions in sales from people who use them.

Hey, remember a couple years ago when there was a glitch on EBT Cards and all the limits were erased, and when word got out, all these EBT people loaded up multiple shopping carts and they were living large? WalMart totally didn't put a stop to that, even though they knew there was a problem. Nope, they just racked up the profits and decided to let the government work it out.

Yep ... We remember.

We remember where the opportunistic thieves left the food they intended to steal as well. That didn't help WalMart at all ... And some food cannot be restocked after removed from the shelf due to safety and security regulations.

Typical liberal ... So concerned with dogging the corporation you are unable to understand who the real thieves were.

Yep ... We remember.

We remember where the opportunistic thieves left the food they intended to steal as well. That didn't help WalMart at all ... And some food cannot be restocked after removed from the shelf due to safety and security regulations.

Typical liberal ... So concerned with dogging the corporation you are unable to understand who the real thieves were.

The corporation made a choice to honor the mistake, knowing it was a mistake.

That makes them co-conspirators, not victims. Jewel and Food 4 Less didn't have this issue. THey put a manual limit until the problem was resolved.

Now, the FUNNY part. Walmart got stuck holding the bag.

Walmart stuck with the bill after glitch causes food stamp shopping spree syracuse.com

The corporation made a choice to honor the mistake, knowing it was a mistake.

That makes them co-conspirators, not victims. Jewel and Food 4 Less didn't have this issue. THey put a manual limit until the problem was resolved.

WalMart kept accepting the mistake because they didn't want EBT Card Holders to go without food. Once management told them to stop, they did. The funny part is the fact you still cannot properly identify the thieves ... Not uncommon for liberals like you who lack any decent principles.

It is a perfect example of why you are so screwed up.

WalMart kept accepting the mistake because they didn't want EBT Card Holders to go without food. Once management told them to stop, they did. The funny part is the fact you still cannot properly identify the thieves ... Not uncommon for liberals like you who lack any decent principles.

When the poor steal, it's called "crime".
When the rich steal, it's called "profits".

You'd cheer shooting Michael Brown for stealing $25.00 of cheap cigars, but give Enron a pass for defrauding people out of billions.

Given how much WalMart screws this country on all levels, I'm perfectly good with them getting screwed back.

When the poor steal, it's called "crime".
When the rich steal, it's called "profits".

You'd cheer shooting Michael Brown for stealing $25.00 of cheap cigars, but give Enron a pass for defrauding people out of billions.

Given how much WalMart screws this country on all levels, I'm perfectly good with them getting screwed back.

I know you are willing to give thieves a pass when it suits your needs. We all know why you hate corporations as well.

We also know that you being an unprincipled, irresponsible, incompetent boob is not a medical condition.

I'm not the one that supports subsidizing their fair wage to skill pay. Not one of the low skilled workers getting an equivalent wage can be subsidized unless programs people like you support get passed. Places paying someone with low skills an equivalent wage aren't the ones passing the laws. People you elect do then blame someone else as if they had a vote in it's passing.

They don't have to have an excuse to keep their wages lower. The workers that provide low level skills and get paid an equivalent low wage cause it.

Guy, of course you don't want to subsidize them. YOu are under some fucking delusion your dumb white trash ass has any say in the matter.

Here's a reality check. WalMart TOTALLY wants Food Stamps. Not only do they get someone else to subsidize their workforce, they get billions in sales from people who use them.

Hey, remember a couple years ago when there was a glitch on EBT Cards and all the limits were erased, and when word got out, all these EBT people loaded up multiple shopping carts and they were living large? WalMart totally didn't put a stop to that, even though they knew there was a problem. Nope, they just racked up the profits and decided to let the government work it out.

Yep ... We remember.

He is a typical Liberal. He blames those, who without the actions of the ones knowingly abusing the system, that can't do anything without the abusers doing their part first.

2008 was everyone's fault, from the bankers, to the traders, to the government, to the people buying houses outside their means.

Yup, anything to excuse the rich people.

YOu know, you are really starting to sound like someone who suffers from battered wife syndrome. NO matter how much they abuse you, you will make an excuse for them.

Were folks who bought "McMansions" hoping to flip them two years later foolish? Maybe. But the rich companies kept building them. The Banksters kept writing mortgages for them knowing that the income wasn't their to pay them.

How is making them share the blame excusing them? You are looking for a boogeyman to absolve everyone else of blame for something.

Your issue is that you are like a cult member when it comes to government and progressive politics. You don't want any other explanation of a situation, so you don't go looking for it.

Just keep to the class warfare/corporations are bad unga bunga mantra that has been fed to to your addled little mind.

You are under the delusion that you have a say that they should. If you want them subsidized, give them the money you lie about having. Someone such as yourself that is the byproduct of two monkeys butt fucking might make a good zoo animal but nothing else.

Walmart shouldn't have had to put a stop to it. Sounds to me as if the pieces of shit who misused the cards were the cause. Unless those entitlement minded wastes of oxygen didn't do what they did, nothing that happened after it would have mattered.

I pay my taxes, thanks, more than my fair share.

The Waltons should pay theirs.

The fact is, the Waltons have gotten very good at getting you to subsidize their lifestyle.

Most of the other HONEST merchants did put a stop to the fraud. For instance, the Food 4 Less chain here in Chicago limited EBT cards to $50.00 until the problem was resolved. But not WalMart.

The Walton do and expect you to pay your fair share.

As long as you support them, they're honest? I now see your problem. You're from the same town as the piece of shit you voted to elect as President. Seems there's more than one piece of trash from Chicago.

I know you are willing to give thieves a pass when it suits your needs. We all know why you hate corporations as well.

We also know that you being an unprincipled, irresponsible, incompetent boob is not a medical condition.

True enough.

Too bad they actually fired me for running up BILLS to pay for the medical condition, not the condition itself.

but to the point. WalMart tried to scam the system. They got burned.

The Walton do and expect you to pay your fair share.

As long as you support them, they're honest? I now see your problem. You're from the same town as the piece of shit you voted to elect as President. Seems there's more than one piece of trash from Chicago.

Where the fuck did you learn how to compose a sentence? Were you the Valedictorian in your Home Skule, Cleetus?

Point is, the Waltons have burned every sector in this society, including small businesses you Republicans claim to love so much. They go into a town undercut all the local merchants, and then close up shop and say, "Well, come visit our store 20 miles away- like you got a choice."

So fuck it, what we need to do is find every Wal-Mart employee on SNAP and Section 8, and send the Walton's a bill- Cash on Delivery.

How is making them share the blame excusing them? You are looking for a boogeyman to absolve everyone else of blame for something.

Your issue is that you are like a cult member when it comes to government and progressive politics. You don't want any other explanation of a situation, so you don't go looking for it.

Just keep to the class warfare/corporations are bad unga bunga mantra that has been fed to to your addled little mind.

The only thing that has made me think corporations are bad--- is having to work for them.

The only thing that has made me think corporations are bad--- is having to work for them.

Boo fucking hoo.

Boo fucking hoo.

If you want to see a great combination of mean and stupid, you need look no further than corporate America.

There's a reason why Dilbert Comics are so popular. We've all worked in THAT office.

Boo fucking hoo.

If you want to see a great combination of mean and stupid, you need look no further than corporate America.

There's a reason why Dilbert Comics are so popular. We've all worked in THAT office.

government is just as mean, and even stupider. Plus is has no fear of going out of business, and you can't leave if you get really pissed at it. And you assholes want to give it even more power.

government is just as mean, and even stupider. Plus is has no fear of going out of business, and you can't leave if you get really pissed at it. And you assholes want to give it even more power.

No, I want it to do things that the private sector sucks at. Like running health care.

sorry, man, when I was in the army, I never saw the kind of mean-spirited bullshit that I saw in the private sector.

No, I want it to do things that the private sector sucks at. Like running health care.

sorry, man, when I was in the army, I never saw the kind of mean-spirited bullshit that I saw in the private sector.

Nice story, but it doesn't mean anything.

It means a lot to me.

Obviously, the one time i counted on the private sector to take care of a serious health care need, I had to fight with them for over a year, before they figured out a backdoor to get me off their program.

Single Payer, accountable to WE THE PEOPLE. Like every other industrialized country does it.

It means a lot to me.

Obviously, the one time i counted on the private sector to take care of a serious health care need, I had to fight with them for over a year, before they figured out a backdoor to get me off their program.

Single Payer, accountable to WE THE PEOPLE. Like every other industrialized country does it.

Bureaucrats are not accountable to we the people. Your naive belief that giving health care to the government will mean you won't get screwed over is comical and sad. Ever try holding the DMV accountable? That's what you want for health care.

It means a lot to me.

Bureaucrats are not accountable to we the people. Your naive belief that giving health care to the government will mean you won't get screwed over is comical and sad. Ever try holding the DMV accountable? That's what you want for health care.
Yeah, and IRS is scary. People like Lois Lerner should scare the shit out of everyone.

Last time I went to the DMV (Actually, the Secretary of State's office here in IL), they had me in and out in less than six minutes. I timed it.

Compared to when I went to the Comcast store next door to ask a couple of questions about my service, where they had me wait for 20 minutes and didn't answer my questions at all.

Forum List

Back