Scott Walker - Handicapping the GOP hopefuls

Bureaucrats are not accountable to we the people. Your naive belief that giving health care to the government will mean you won't get screwed over is comical and sad. Ever try holding the DMV accountable? That's what you want for health care.

Last time I went to the DMV (Actually, the Secretary of State's office here in IL), they had me in and out in less than six minutes. I timed it.

Compared to when I went to the Comcast store next door to ask a couple of questions about my service, where they had me wait for 20 minutes and didn't answer my questions at all.

I want to expound a bit more on the above, because Marty Begging to Be Locked Up seems to think Bureaucrats are accountable to no one.

Now we DID have a problem with the Sec. State's office a few years ago. George Ryan, a Republican, was using the office to build his warchest so he could run for governor and some of his lackey's were selling driver's licenses.

And you know what happened? He went to jail for it. The lackeys went to jail. Jesse White came in and not only cleaned up the office, he made it a hell of a lot more efficient.

Yeah, and IRS is scary. People like Lois Lerner should scare the shit out of everyone.

Naw, just political hacks who lie about being charities.
You mean only those who were not of Lerner and Obama's political persuasion. Scary stuff. You're a fascist Joey.

Left wing groups got rejected, too. So no.
Left wing groups were not targeted. Even IRS has admitted to that.

Bureaucrats are not accountable to we the people. Your naive belief that giving health care to the government will mean you won't get screwed over is comical and sad. Ever try holding the DMV accountable? That's what you want for health care.

Last time I went to the DMV (Actually, the Secretary of State's office here in IL), they had me in and out in less than six minutes. I timed it.

Compared to when I went to the Comcast store next door to ask a couple of questions about my service, where they had me wait for 20 minutes and didn't answer my questions at all.

I want to expound a bit more on the above, because Marty Begging to Be Locked Up seems to think Bureaucrats are accountable to no one.

Now we DID have a problem with the Sec. State's office a few years ago. George Ryan, a Republican, was using the office to build his warchest so he could run for governor and some of his lackey's were selling driver's licenses.

And you know what happened? He went to jail for it. The lackeys went to jail. Jesse White came in and not only cleaned up the office, he made it a hell of a lot more efficient.

This is an example of malfeasance, what I worry about is apathy and ignorance. If we punished government workers for that, no one would be left.

You want health care to be run by a bunch of job protected union represented assholes who get paid and get pension if they do their job, don't do their job, or do it just enough not to get placed on some path to being fired that takes 5 years.

Fuck no.

You can always go to direct TV, or dish. I can't go to another DMV, and you don't want people to be able to go to another health care provider.

And try the NYS DMV sometime.

Left wing groups were not calling themselves 'Tea Party Patriots to take American back and trust us, we are totally not a political group!"
You are always goofy to the point of profound instability, but that makes no sense whatsoever.

I'm sorry, the point was lost on you.

Okay, short version- Citizen's United allowed unlimited donations, but you had to declare who your donors were. Unless you are a social welfare group, becuase that's like a charity.

A lot of tea party groups tries to scam the IRS by claiming they were "Social Welfare Groups" and hiding their donors, who rhyme with Boch Krothers.

After getting a few of these scams, the IRS decided to review anyone calling themselves 'Tea Party", Patriot or "9/12", because these were the groups trying to pull the scam.

Hello- that's good police work. That's what you are supposed to do.

This is an example of malfeasance, what I worry about is apathy and ignorance. If we punished government workers for that, no one would be left.

You want health care to be run by a bunch of job protected union represented assholes who get paid and get pension if they do their job, don't do their job, or do it just enough not to get placed on some path to being fired that takes 5 years.

Right, I think you need to stop visiting the "Bureau of RIght Wing Stereotypes".

Out in the real world, I've seen the same mix of lazy and diligent in the private and public sectors. And as long as you have people, that's probably going to be the way it's going to be.

Left wing groups were not calling themselves 'Tea Party Patriots to take American back and trust us, we are totally not a political group!"
You are always goofy to the point of profound instability, but that makes no sense whatsoever.

Okay, short version- Citizen's United allowed unlimited donations, but you had to declare who your donors were. Unless you are a social welfare group, becuase that's like a charity.

A lot of tea party groups tries to scam the IRS by claiming they were "Social Welfare Groups" and hiding their donors, who rhyme with Boch Krothers.

After getting a few of these scams, the IRS decided to review anyone calling themselves 'Tea Party", Patriot or "9/12", because these were the groups trying to pull the scam.

Sorry Joey, that a fantasy version. When you get into convoluted reasoning in order to persecute people based on their political leaning you're pretty much a fascist. Sounds a lot like the "Elders of Zion" which you likely give credence to anyway.

Right, I think you need to stop visiting the "Bureau of RIght Wing Stereotypes".

Out in the real world, I've seen the same mix of lazy and diligent in the private and public sectors. And as long as you have people, that's probably going to be the way it's going to be.

But at least in the private sector you can hold them accountable. In the public sector? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Sorry Joey, that a fantasy version. When you get into convoluted reasoning in order to persecute people based on their political leaning you're pretty much a fascist. Sounds a lot like the "Elders of Zion" which you likely give credence to anyway.

JoeBlow is the type that will gladly bend over and take it up the ass as long as its government doing it to him. He probably wouldn't even ask for a reach around.

JoeBlow is the type that will gladly bend over and take it up the ass as long as its government doing it to him. He probably wouldn't even ask for a reach around.
The government is the hand that feeds him. He thinks the larger the government, the more his entitlements. What would you expect?

But at least in the private sector you can hold them accountable. In the public sector?

Yeah. About that. Last job, all the folks who did the work got fired, the managers who fucked it up got promoted.

Sorry, dude. The only thing you can do with private health insurance is put it all out of our misery.

is that company still in business?

And ill take private health care over government health care any day of the week. I do not have your child like conviction that government is teh awesome.

But at least in the private sector you can hold them accountable. In the public sector?

Yeah. About that. Last job, all the folks who did the work got fired, the managers who fucked it up got promoted.

Sorry, dude. The only thing you can do with private health insurance is put it all out of our misery.

I'll take my private over public. I've been forced to pay for public healthcare for years and the only people who benefit from it are the ones not paying for it. What a bunch of fuckoffs.

is that company still in business?

And ill take private health care over government health care any day of the week. I do not have your child like conviction that government is teh awesome.

No, you've got the convictions of a dipwad who listens to a fat, gay drug addict all day telling you gummit is bad, and you blurt out, "Right on, Rush!"

I'll take my private over public. I've been forced to pay for public healthcare for years and the only people who benefit from it are the ones not paying for it. What a bunch of fuckoffs.

Yes, I know you live in mortal terror than money of yours is used to help people.

Hey, why don't you think happy thoughts and just pretend all your money goes to letting the military kill brown people.

Forum List

Back