Scott Brown: 'Thank God' Elizabeth Warren Didn't 'Take Her Clothes Off'

And had she not made the first comment about it then he never would have said it.

So stop the fake BS, no one gives a rats ass about him saying Thank God after she remarked that she "kept my clothes on."......

Is she even the Dem candidate yet?
He should have never said it, that is the bottom line. No matter what she said, he should have never said it.

Apparently, he's made a habit of saying in public things that are less than tasteful. For instance, introducing his daughters to a crowd and quipping "They're available."

Yeah, what terrible and horrible things to say... :rolleyes:

Have we all been reduced to a bunch of ninnies? Are our ears so sensitive?

I'm certain it was said in a joking overtone. Why is it we cannot have light hearted joking anymore? Or are only the left allowed this now? I'm sorry i simply don't get the memos like I used to.....

nope because everyone wants to be political correct and it might offend a gerbil!

I'm certain it was said in a joking overtone. Why is it we cannot have light hearted joking anymore? Or are only the left allowed this now? I'm sorry i simply don't get the memos like I used to.....

yup she intiated it by making a joke about how Brown posed nude for money for college (which is funny that a "liberal" would take issue with in and of itself) and then he made a joke by saying thank god she didn't get naked.

No big deal from either side in my opinion.

Both made fun of the other in a similar way and I think neither did anything wrong.

yup she intiated it by making a joke about how Brown posed nude for money for college (which is funny that a "liberal" would take issue with in and of itself) and then he made a joke by saying thank god she didn't get naked.

So was she making a joke or taking issue?

Get your talking points straight would ya! :eusa_whistle:

I'll humor you and explain it since I seem to confuse you very easily.

Its a joke that is being used to hammer at brown over posting naked (implying that his doing so has negatives attached to it, which is ironic from someone on the liberal side of issues)

Last edited:

Its a joke that is being used to hammer at brown over posting naked, also known as making a joke about behavior while taking issue with said behavior.

That would be ridiculing, not joking IMO. But have it your way. :cool:

Its a joke that is being used to hammer at brown over posting naked, also known as making a joke about behavior while taking issue with said behavior.

Well i thought it was funny so I said it was a joke....but I guess I can be more negative toward her and call it ridicule if it makes you feel better. Would it?

Well i thought it was funny so I said it was a joke....but I guess I can be more negative toward her and call it ridicule if it makes you feel better. Would it?

I already said have it your way skippy. So you can go ahead an keep your pants on, mmkay. :)

how classy of him.

but if someone said anything like that about sawwah bawwacuda, they're be a "sexist".

The bitch brought it up and tried to slam Scot.. she got what she deserved.

She didn't bring it up. Oops.

Actually she did Dean. The person asking the questions at the debate asked the canidates "How did you afford to go to college" and warren responded "well at least I kept my clothes on"

She brought it up first. Not that it really matters but she did.

Forum List

Back