Scott Brown: 'Thank God' Elizabeth Warren Didn't 'Take Her Clothes Off'

Oh I'm just feeling wonderous this moment. Not a worry. I'll hit you hard and fast down the road:eusa_angel:

I've got a swarm of juncos in the front yard. Like I told you. I live on a migratory path of birds.
I have juncos in the yard and all the vultures above by the hundreds.

Life is good. Some days one puts politics on the back burner. I wish more real libs could live what I live.

Maybe it would make a difference.

So when Lizzie makes a crack about Brown, she's a hero, but when Brown responds in kind, he's jerk?

The truth is that you're simply a partisan dingbat with your nose so far up Warren's ass you can taste what she had for breakfast.

Why did she? She was asked. It's like this board. I make a quip, something lighthearted, short, and succinct and get back every slam in the book. People are doing the limbo at my expense. There's no low they are not willing to stoop to.

Really. Over a little bit of nothing, "I kept my clothes on" quip.

He's glad nobody had to see her naked.

Bad form, Scott. BAD form.

Last edited:
Well, not that anyone really cares, but it was the questioner at the debate who brought up Brown in Cosmo in the question he asked Warren.

I have to say that the most pathetic thing about this are the women's groups throwing a fit.

I guess Brown was so upset about her answer he had to say something nasty about her.

Kind of sad.

What does, what Brown did way back in 1982 have to do with turning this economy around? It's amazing how the left again is taking focus off the economy, by talking about Brown's history. Brown should consistantly bring up where jobs and the unemployment numbers have gone during the time Obama and the Democrats had control, and force the Democrats to explain their lack of making jobs a priority until the Republicans took control of the House. Place the economy front and center to the American people, while the Democrats try to find other issues they'd rather talk about. ANYTHING but the party's record in Congress during the Obama administration.

Last edited:

So the old bitch slags Scott for his Cosmo moment. Scott makes a great one liner to take out said old bitch and libs have their knickers in a twist.

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More conservatives should punch back against these pussies aka libs.

That's a great one liner? College was 40 years ago. She's still got it at 60+, so I 'm sure she had it in her late teens, early 20's. Therefore, it wasn't a great one liner, it was A one liner. And he came off sounding like an ass.

She's still got what at 60+ ? Her Marxist rants?......

If Warren wins the nomination like it appears she will, she's gonna destroy Brown in debate. This isn't Martha Coakley we're talking about.

She will win, the newspapers already crowned her ;)

If she wins, it will be another additional nail on the coffin as to why Obama and the Democrats couldn't bring unemployment back down. After all for the Democrats to start out at just over 7% BEFORE the $787 Billion stimulus, to now fighting to keep those numbers below 10%, doesn't look good no matter what "spin" the left tries to put on it. Brown is just one small battle in the fight to put America back to work, the Democrats have to come up with a LOT more "spin" to try and keep Obama's job in the White House.

Last edited:
The best thing for Scott Brown to do is save his money, gracefully bow out of the race, and gear up for a run at the Governor's chair next cycle.

Oh I'm just feeling wonderous this moment. Not a worry. I'll hit you hard and fast down the road:eusa_angel:

I've got a swarm of juncos in the front yard. Like I told you. I live on a migratory path of birds.
I have juncos in the yard and all the vultures above by the hundreds.

Life is good. Some days one puts politics on the back burner. I wish more real libs could live what I live.

Maybe it would make a difference.

Apparently you don't see the threads I've started about the glorious day I'm having. :) People frequently join in.

Leave the sexist card out of the Scott Brown race, please

To which I say: Get your panties out of your ass, unless it’s a thong, which would be physically impossible but you get my drift, and get a sense of humor. Have we as a nation become so unfunny and so beholden to pussyfooting (no pun intended) that we’ve lost our collective sense of humor?

Why do women need to be treated like such delicate flowers, anyway? If the fairer sex can dish it out, shouldn’t we be able to take it? Women have scrutinized and made fun of Governor Chris Christie’s weight, former Senator and all-around deuche John Edwards’ hair, and Senator John Kerry’s (alleged) Botox treatments, to name a few, yet we are incapable of handling a little joke about not wanting to see a 62-year-old woman naked? Frankly, who would?

http://blastmagazine.com/the-news/politics/leave-the-sexist-card-out-of-the-scott-brown-race-please/

Scott Brown Says He Was 'Joking' With Controversial Remarks About Elizabeth Warren

Yeah, Scotty, we assumed it was a joke - a sexist one in bad taste.

And had she not made the first comment about it then he never would have said it.

So stop the fake BS, no one gives a rats ass about him saying Thank God after she remarked that she "kept my clothes on."......

Is she even the Dem candidate yet?
He should have never said it, that is the bottom line. No matter what she said, he should have never said it.

Scott Brown Says He Was 'Joking' With Controversial Remarks About Elizabeth Warren

And had she not made the first comment about it then he never would have said it.

So stop the fake BS, no one gives a rats ass about him saying Thank God after she remarked that she "kept my clothes on."......

He should have never said it, that is the bottom line. No matter what she said, he should have never said it.

Oh come on now, she shouldn't have said it either then.......... Alls fair and all that. Why should he not have said it? Because she is a she? Where's the equality, it's politics, she made a comment he threw it back. It wasn't sexist he could have said the exact same thing had it been a male who started it........

Apparently, he's made a habit of saying in public things that are less than tasteful. For instance, introducing his daughters to a crowd and quipping "They're available."

I'm certain it was said in a joking overtone. Why is it we cannot have light hearted joking anymore? Or are only the left allowed this now? I'm sorry i simply don't get the memos like I used to.....

The bottom line is that you and every other turd who is harping on Scott Brown are a gang of scathing hypocrites.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back