Scott Brown: 'Thank God' Elizabeth Warren Didn't 'Take Her Clothes Off'

So she thinks that because you worked your ass off making a decent living and risking your time and money to "build a factory" that you didn't pay taxes along the way? That you don't pay property taxes and sales taxes?

Obviously this is a person who never ran any kind of business.

She's just another left wing whacko. :lol:

Of course she never said that

BFD...it doesn't matter who brought up Cosmo, she chose to throw out the first smart ass comment, and he responded with another.

I voted for Scott Brown but he chose to jump on board the lunacy that is the current Congress instead of listening to his constituents for moderation. I will not vote for Scott Brown again. Oh man, I guess I need to do more homework and find out more about Warrren. Help me out here.

If Warren wins the nomination like it appears she will, she's gonna destroy Brown in debate. This isn't Martha Coakley we're talking about.

She better have something better than that Marxist bullshit she spewed recently or a kid on the junior high debate team could mop the floor with her. Luckily, if you like Warren, Brown is not much more than a flip flopping RINO......

Scott Brown beat a corpse by 5 points in a special election.

He's toast.

Double digit loss.

So she thinks that because you worked your ass off making a decent living and risking your time and money to "build a factory" that you didn't pay taxes along the way? That you don't pay property taxes and sales taxes?

and were those taxes ENOUGH to build the roads, bridges, schools,police stations, fire departments, hire all the workers and teachers and firemen? NO You see you can NOT do it on your own

and were those taxes ENOUGH to build the roads, bridges, schools,police stations, fire departments, hire all the workers and teachers and firemen? NO You see you can NOT do it on your own

No shit? I suppose the taxes that were paid by the employees probably helped out, you know, their income taxes, property taxes from the homes they bought, sales taxes from the goods they purchased with the money they made working at the factory, and then of course you have the businesses that built up to support those people who wanted to spend their money and all the people that work for those businesses and all the tax revenue that they represent. And it goes on and on and on........

By Ryan Grim

Sen. Scott Brown (R-Mass.) Thursday said he was glad that one of his Democratic opponents, consumer advocate Elizabeth Warren, didn't "take her clothes off" to pay for college. Brown, who won his seat in a 2009 special election, was speaking on Boston radio station WZLX.

Brown made his comments when asked about Warren's response in a debate Tuesday to a question about how she paid for college. The question referenced the fact that Brown posed nude for Cosmopolitan in 1982 to make money.

"I kept my clothes on," Warren said, adding that she borrowed money to go to a public university and worked a part-time job.

More: Scott Brown: 'Thank God' Elizabeth Warren Didn't 'Take Her Clothes Off'

So the old bitch slags Scott for his Cosmo moment. Scott makes a great one liner to take out said old bitch and libs have their knickers in a twist.

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More conservatives should punch back against these pussies aka libs.

By Ryan Grim

Sen. Scott Brown (R-Mass.) Thursday said he was glad that one of his Democratic opponents, consumer advocate Elizabeth Warren, didn't "take her clothes off" to pay for college. Brown, who won his seat in a 2009 special election, was speaking on Boston radio station WZLX.

Brown made his comments when asked about Warren's response in a debate Tuesday to a question about how she paid for college. The question referenced the fact that Brown posed nude for Cosmopolitan in 1982 to make money.

"I kept my clothes on," Warren said, adding that she borrowed money to go to a public university and worked a part-time job.

More: Scott Brown: 'Thank God' Elizabeth Warren Didn't 'Take Her Clothes Off'

So the old bitch slags Scott for his Cosmo moment. Scott makes a great one liner to take out said old bitch and libs have their knickers in a twist.

That's a great one liner? College was 40 years ago. She's still got it at 60+, so I 'm sure she had it in her late teens, early 20's. Therefore, it wasn't a great one liner, it was A one liner. And he came off sounding like an ass.

That's a great one liner? College was 40 years ago. She's still got it at 60+, so I 'm sure she had it in her late teens, early 20's. Therefore, it wasn't a great one liner, it was A one liner. And he came off sounding like an ass.

Why did she even need to throw the first line out there? She's an old bitch and she verified it by slagging Brown for trying every which way but loose to get thru a university education.

She came off as a petty bitch.

I'm looking forward to this round of elections BD. Only taking a break because fall has been so absolutely golden and wonderous the past weeks and I'm trying to hold on to every breath of it and I'm on a migratory path for birds that would take your soul away when you see hundreds of vultures in the sky moving south. And now come the raptors.

I'll get serious later.

Why did she even need to throw the first line out there? She's an old bitch and she verified it by slagging Brown for trying every which way but loose to get thru a university education.

I'm looking forward to this round of elections BD. Only taking a break because fall has been so absolutely golden and wonderous the past weeks and I'm trying to hold on to every breath of it and I'm on a migratory path for birds that would take your soul away when you see hundreds of vultures in the sky moving south. And now come the raptors.

I'll get serious later.

Why did she? She was asked. It's like this board. I make a quip, something lighthearted, short, and succinct and get back every slam in the book. People are doing the limbo at my expense. There's no low they are not willing to stoop to.

Really. Over a little bit of nothing, "I kept my clothes on" quip.

He's glad nobody had to see her naked.

Bad form, Scott. BAD form.

I'll get serious later.

Why did she? She was asked. It's like this board. I make a quip, something lighthearted, short, and succinct and get back every slam in the book. People are doing the limbo at my expense. There's no low they are not willing to stoop to.

Really. Over a little bit of nothing, "I kept my clothes on" quip.

He's glad nobody had to see her naked.

Bad form, Scott. BAD form.

You see that won't work darling when you hear the original clip. In 2006 and even in 2008 I was begging people to use the new media to combat the moronic left wing that Axelrod was putting out there.

The original clip of this interchange has gone viral. As it should. Because the reality had nothing to do with Liz naked.

She took the first shot. Oh and I know in a liberal world that doesn't mean jack shit but in a conservative world it means everything.

She took the shot at Brown, he responded.

You will have to deal with it somewhere down the road. I don't think she's worth it.

ETA If Obama puts her in his administration, I'll have to go crazy over her.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back