Scott Brown praises Palin; suggests Obama born out of wedlock

It's a pretty stupid strategic maneuver unless he is trying to speak to his extreme base and not Indes, who he should be courting.

We know this country is in big trouble when the mere act of telling the truth is considered 'extreme'.

The Republican Party needs to appeal to the center and moderates and independents. We cannot win with the wingnut reactionaries. We need to meld conservatives with the center, marginalizing the whackos to the left and the right. I think a ticket of Romney and Huckabee in 2012 can do that, as long as we drop the wingnuts and tell Rush to take a hike.

Brown is acutally a moderate but we'll take him over Coakley anytime.

And actually, we're cleaning out the RINOs like YOU... at least that's how it's been going.

Three Dems have resigned because they know they have been following Obama's extremist communistic unconstitutional policies and the majority of the public doesn't like it.

I’m sure some will try to dismiss this as an isolated stray remark. But it’s clear if you watch the video that there’s a broader context: Brown is clearly aligning himself with the Limbaugh wing of the GOP, in which slurs along these lines are standard fare. And as Steve Benen points out, claims about Obama’s illegitimacy were an integral part of the birther craziness.

So will this actually make political waves? If Brown were a Democrat, it would instantly be a huge scandal. The outrage machine would be working overtime. And the news media would, of course, pick it up.

This is the crackup- "If Brown were a Democrat, it would instantly be a huge scandal." Oh Yeah, did you happen to see the huge scandal made of Harry Reid's racist comments about being a ligher skinned negro. That really inflamed the democrats, it inflamed them so much that they circled the wagons on it.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Too funny. The media is who got these communists elected. They surely never said a word about Obama's ignorance and confusing his 57 Muslim states for our United States..

That said, I hardly can imagine Brown was trying to align himself with Rush Limbaugh.
Plus we have no one on talk radio or TV that is conservative that can hold a candle to the abusive and filthy hate speech of Ed Schultz on MSNBC, who recently told people to cheat on this election (and they do as we well know up here in NH) and also that he would "urinate in the mouth" of a rival talk show host... and more.

News Busters has all the dirt on this dirtbag.. I never thought I'd see anyone more foul than those two nuts Olbermann and Maddow... but oh boy this guy belongs in a looney bin.

It's a pretty stupid strategic maneuver unless he is trying to speak to his extreme base and not Indes, who he should be courting.

We know this country is in big trouble when the mere act of telling the truth is considered 'extreme'.

We know he's extreme simply because he is praising Sarah Palin. It's not complicated.

Independents don't praise Sarah Palin and those are the votes he is seeking at this point.

Boy oh boy, is the Coakley campaign getting DESPERATE..I didn't know the Coakley election was all about OBAMA..

I heard about this video yesterday and the left was going all a twitter saying how they needed to get this OUT...:lol:

Coakley is desperate and isn't smart enough to face the fact that Obama will damage her chances just like he damaged Corzine's.

Obama is just not popular right now... and Coakley comes off as an idiot who knows nothing about Kurt Schilling or Afghanistan!!!!

:eusa_whistle:

We know he's extreme simply because he is praising Sarah Palin. It's not complicated.

Independents don't praise Sarah Palin and those are the votes he is seeking at this point.

Simpletons usually give simpleton answers. Your answer was not only not complicated but predictably incorrect. And it comes straight from the broad-brush smearing talking points that you were faxed this morning from the Demonrat party.

Palin is extreme? Wow... that's news to the people of Alaska where she had wide bipartisan support. Independents like Sarah -- everyone likes Sarah.

Last edited:

Simpletons usually give simpleton answers. Your answer was not only not complicated but predictably incorrect. And it comes straight from the broad-brush smearing talking points that you were faxed this morning from the Demonrat party.

Palin is extreme? Wow... that's news to the people of Alaska where she had wide bipartisan support. Indepents like Sarah -- everyone likes Sarah.

She's a fear mongering, extreme right, wingnut.

The Republican Party needs to appeal to the center and moderates and independents. We cannot win with the wingnut reactionaries. We need to meld conservatives with the center, marginalizing the whackos to the left and the right. I think a ticket of Romney and Huckabee in 2012 can do that, as long as we drop the wingnuts and tell Rush to take a hike.

Rush isn't running and Huccabee is toast with the action that he took for early release of a con who ended up killing 4 cops. No way in hell. Romney is a conservative, maybe you did not know that, but he is.

I am a conservative: smaller government, smaller civil service, less intrusion into citizens' lives, right to own and bear arms, national security and no foreign adventurism.

I certainly hope Mitt is the head of the ticket. Rush and Sean are not his type of tea. If you don't like Huckabee, then maybe one like him will appear in the next two years with his GOP populism and anti-corporatism.

Mitt Romney, who I know personally, is NOT a conservative. :eusa_shhh:

In essense--DOGBERT--just did a big doo-doo. He took this article completely out of context--somehow added Palin's name to it--& then MADE UP a conspiracy theory using the above linked source.[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Are you surprised?

Let's make something up to smear someone.
Let's connect someone to that person we smeared.
Now how do we get it out to the public.

That's straight from the Alinsky communist playbook for fooling the public and attacking your opponents without having to face up to the actual truth or talk facts...

She's a fear mongering, extreme right, wingnut.

And you once again have proven you have no facts so you resort to name-calling.

I'm not sure what she is 'fear mongering'.

I think we have already been fear mongered plenty by this crapola president -- i.e. we'll go bankrupt if we don't SPEND MORE (then he hands all our money to his banking elite friends in Europe) and we won't have medical care if we don't let the government take it over RIGHT NOW, another crock of crap he's doing on the bidding of the Soros and Rockefeller elites for whom he works, who simply want to control who lives or dies for their 'managed utopian society'... These people are Nazis...

And you're saying Palin is fearmongering but you fell for that?

And if it were not bad enough that our 57 states dumb president is making up stuff to allow his handlers to take control, we have dumb and DUMBER in Joe Biden who says we need to spend money to save it!

youtube.com/watch?v=MdOURjROLtw

I take it Sarah Palin is being accused of being a fear-monger because she has the audacity to speak out against "the Obama".
We all should know you are not suppose to speak out about a Democrat President, only a Republican one.:lol:

Whichever way you take it, it plays to wingnuts and he already has their vote.

You have proven yourself to be a wingnut then -- because -- well you are doing the same thing with your Alinsky tactic of name-calling, smearing, with no factual basis.

Also, if you watch the video you'll see he wasn't the one who brought it up and so the story was embellished by the poster to look like he was initiating a smear when he was answering a question.

Fact: His mother was 3 months pregnant when she married his father who then divorced her and was found to have other wives.

I can't see as how these facts are a smear... Obama himself had no control over the fact that his mother was a tramp of the 70s who involved herself with tin pot communists but that was the romantic thing to do at the time.

It is out of fashion now to be a Mao supporter, did you not get the memo?
Mao killed 70 M people....

I take it Sarah Palin is being accused of being a fear-monger because she has the audacity to speak out against "the Obama".
We all should know you are not suppose to speak out about a Democrat President, only a Republican one.:lol:

LOL!!! I love your icon Steph... Biden is pretty much a gold mine for bloggers. What stupid thing he's going to say next no one knows.

Did you see where THREE of his secret service motorcades were involved in hitting a pedestrian in the space of one month, one being fatal? If this had happened on a different watch these partisan hacks would have had a field day.

Methinks we need a new icon -- shooting fish in a barrel -- to characterize how it is to argue with the rubes on this board.

_NH, why are you engaged in the very Alinsky tactics (above) that you decry others for doing. No one in politics should engage in such tactics.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I agree. I think the GOP is dead as a legit ruling party until it divorces itself from the evangelical wing of the conservative base. Until the party eliminates the theological bent and liberalizes in social concerns they are done.

Theological? How about sticking to the platform and making sure that religion won't be totally outlawed in the next two years...? Plus those who call themselves 'conservative' are over 60% in this country... they just don't like party affiliations because at the top, no one follows the platform. If you combine with the 23% GOP, the 43% independent movement, you have a majority...

The trick though is to REALLY liberalize. The "progressive" arm of the Democratic party is just as dangerous as any evangelical.

More so... It's as if they are repeating the Weimar Republic.

[For the record, Dogbert, the USA doesn't recognize bigamy as legal which means his second marriage was not legal, ie, obama WAS born out of wedlock by your very words.

Who cares? The hidden agenda is the tie to Obama's Muslim father. That is what Scott is inferring.

once again showing you're a phony

who posted this thread? brown did not raise the point, he was responding....

once again you show yourself to be nothing but a dishonest hack

I agree.. it's a phony argument.

And besides, they are the ones who are assuming that being a Muslim is a 'smear'.

It would not be if he wasn't so determined to cover it up and pander to terrorists.

The school he attended in Indonesia (where apparently he didn't learn how many states we have) requires a person to be a Muslim for them to attend.

Now pandering to terrorists who so far have been Muslims is another story...

Last edited:
The correlation of the numbers is off, I think. But say you are correct on the 60% consider themselves "conservative", then it means about only one out of three conservatives consider the GOP a desirable party. BHO demonstrated that the Dems can get those centrist voters. We must do more than be the party of "no".

how ignorant you are....the facts are he was married to a woman in africa....just because you're married in the US doesn't automatically mean marriages in other countries don't count

but you're just a racist who thinks african marriages mean shit

Either you're joking or delusional. Either way, you fall flat on your face.

explain...

What explanation does this need? Name calling and far-fetched smears don't work so now they pull out the 'race' card.

In this country we do not recognize polygamy under the law, period.
Has nothing to do with RACE... but you've just put yourself in the fish in a barrel category.

_NH, why are you engaged in the very Alinsky tactics (above) that you decry others for doing. No one in politics should engage in such tactics.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Oh, pur-leeeeze. Coming from you that is too fucking funny, Joke. It's almost as funny as you being a 'Republican'... and clearing me (who has never claimed to be a Republican) out of your sad party of one.

Forum List

Back