Science Journal Nature Says Defining Gender By Genitals ‘Has No Foundation In Science’

Do they not know that smoking the printer's ink is not good for them?

this is all just crap--plain and simple
.....even if they think they are and/or have the opposite sex ''genes'', you can't have people choosing what they want to be

I wonder if this kind of stuff occurred in the last days of the Roman Empire too.

Science journal Nature finds assigning gender by the genitals one is born with 'has no foundation in science'
Not many people know this, but there is a Z chromosome.

I think the government is hiding it in Area 51.

Actually, the Z chromosome was moved to a safer location during Obama's tenure. Last I heard, he was hiding it up his bum.

I wonder if the author of the OP & the others who posted above understand what they write reflects on all Americans, and people all around the civilized world laugh at them.

And of course I wonder if these same posters understand their comments are cheered by some people in the parts of the uncivilized world.

I wonder if this kind of stuff occurred in the last days of the Roman Empire too.

Science journal Nature finds assigning gender by the genitals one is born with 'has no foundation in science'
It appears that JGalt and yourself missed this: "biology is not as straightforward as the proposal suggests. By some estimates, as many as one in 100 people have differences or disorders of sex development, such as hormonal conditions, genetic changes or anatomical ambiguities, some of which mean that their genitalia cannot clearly be classified as male or female."

Now the editorial goes on and lists arguments other than scientific ones, which waters it all down. But facts matter

this is all just crap--plain and simple
.....even if they think they are and/or have the opposite sex ''genes'', you can't have people choosing what they want to be
"biology is not as straightforward as the proposal suggests. By some estimates, as many as one in 100 people have differences or disorders of sex development, such as hormonal conditions, genetic changes or anatomical ambiguities, some of which mean that their genitalia cannot clearly be classified as male or female."

How would the people referenced above be classified, and would they or some other person get to choose? Interesting when facts are introduced

It appears that JGalt and yourself missed this: "biology is not as straightforward as the proposal suggests. By some estimates, as many as one in 100 people have differences or disorders of sex development, such as hormonal conditions, genetic changes or anatomical ambiguities, some of which mean that their genitalia cannot clearly be classified as male or female."

Now the editorial goes on and lists arguments other than scientific ones, which waters it all down. But facts matter

So we are classifing people now on feelings instead of biological facts?

giphy (15).gif

View attachment 230002
Clueless are you? I specifically mention that arguments outside of the scientific one(s) I referenced take away from the main argument. When "genitalia cannot clearly be classified as male or female." - Houston we have a problem with the societal norms and human constructs

View attachment 230002
Clueless are you? I specifically mention that arguments outside of the scientific one(s) I referenced take away from the main argument. When "genitalia cannot clearly be classified as male or female." - Houston we have a problem with the societal norms and human constructs

What is it that Lefty's like you never took a damn 6 the grade biology class?

So you deny "By some estimates, as many as one in 100 people have differences or disorders of sex development, such as hormonal conditions, genetic changes or anatomical ambiguities, some of which mean that their genitalia cannot clearly be classified as male or female."?

Hmm...

I wonder why you do not argue a point as much as you attack commenters

So you deny "By some estimates, as many as one in 100 people have differences or disorders of sex development, such as hormonal conditions, genetic changes or anatomical ambiguities, some of which mean that their genitalia cannot clearly be classified as male or female."?

Hmm...

I wonder why you do not argue a point as much as you attack commenters

So how do you pee?

bear513 said:
Feelings Are More Reliable Than Recognized Science & Stuff

To Think A Sheep Dog Is Different From A Pomeranian
Is Just A Social Construct

So how do you pee?

bear513 said:
Feelings Are More Reliable Than Recognized Science & Stuff

To Think A Sheep Dog Is Different From A Pomeranian
Is Just A Social Construct
So you too deny "By some estimates, as many as one in 100 people have differences or disorders of sex development, such as hormonal conditions, genetic changes or anatomical ambiguities, some of which mean that their genitalia cannot clearly be classified as male or female."?

come on. step up to the plate

JBvM said:
So you too deny "By some estimates, as many as one in 100 people have differences or disorders of sex development, such as hormonal conditions, genetic changes or anatomical ambiguities, some of which mean that their genitalia cannot clearly be classified as male or female."?

Prove It First

JBvM said:

Prove It First
you evidently don't keep up with scientific news and did not read the link you are commenting on\

Simple question and maybe for the likes of you, a difficult one: What gender is a hermaphrodite?

ask bear513 to help you here

So how do you pee?

So you have a weiner but call yourself a girl?

Forum List

Back