Science Journal Nature Says Defining Gender By Genitals ‘Has No Foundation In Science’

JBvM said:
So you too deny "By some estimates, as many as one in 100 people have differences or disorders of sex development, such as hormonal conditions, genetic changes or anatomical ambiguities, some of which mean that their genitalia cannot clearly be classified as male or female."?

come on. step up to the plate
Prove It First
you evidently don't keep up with scientific news and did not read the link you are commenting on\

Simple question and maybe for the likes of you, a difficult one: What gender is a hermaphrodite?

ask bear513 to help you here

Evidently you don't Know what rest room to use

Evidently you don't Know what rest room to use

I've always used whichever the one I want, if it has a lock on the inside of the door. A sign saying Men or one saying Women cannot keep one from using a bathroom. No law can be broken there . think like a man, and stop being such a girlyman/boy

JBvM said:
Simple question and maybe for the likes of you, a difficult one: What gender is a hermaphrodite?

So Some Estimates Are That 1 In 100 May Be Hermaphrodites ??
That's What It Looked Like They Meant

I Think It's More Likely Their Ambiguous ('Some Estimates')
Declarations Are Based On Something Other Than Provable Science
Unless We See Some Solid Verifiable Proof

1 In 100....Really
Someone Said It, So It Must Be True
I Think You'll Pretend To Believe Anything
For The Sake Of A Discussion Board

Last edited:
There Have Also Been 'Estimates'
That 1 Of 3 Children Suffer From Some Form Of Mental Illness
You Believe That Is Real Science
Just Because Someone Published A Paper ??

JBvM said:

So Some Estimates Are That 1 In 100 May Be Hermaphrodites ??
That's What It Looked Like They Meant

I Think It's More Likely Their Ambiguous ('Some Estimates')
Declarations Are Based On Something Other Than Provable Science
Unless We See Some Solid Verifiable Proof

1 In 100....Really
Someone Said It, So It Must Be True
I Think You'll Pretend To Believe Anything
For The Sake Of A Discussion Board
If we are speaking of gender...
I'll ask you again: What gender is a hermaphrodite?

There Have Also Been 'Estimates'
That 1 Of 3 Children Suffer From Some Form Of Mental Illness
You Believe That Is Real Science
Just Because Someone Published A Paper ??
nope and this is deflection. So ill ask again What gender is a hermaphrodite?

this is all just crap--plain and simple
.....even if they think they are and/or have the opposite sex ''genes'', you can't have people choosing what they want to be
"biology is not as straightforward as the proposal suggests. By some estimates, as many as one in 100 people have differences or disorders of sex development, such as hormonal conditions, genetic changes or anatomical ambiguities, some of which mean that their genitalia cannot clearly be classified as male or female."

How would the people referenced above be classified, and would they or some other person get to choose? Interesting when facts are introduced
how many people have genitalia that can't be classified?
....as for as hormones are concerned----tough shit---genitalia determines it--you can't have every fruitcake nut '''''change''' their sex

....as for as hormones are concerned----tough shit---genitalia determines it--you can't have every fruitcake nut '''''change''' their sex
So ill ask you .. What gender is a hermaphrodite?

So how do you pee?

So you deny "By some estimates, as many as one in 100 people have differences or disorders of sex development, such as hormonal conditions, genetic changes or anatomical ambiguities, some of which mean that their genitalia cannot clearly be classified as male or female."?

“By some estimates”? That doesn’t sound scientific at all. How about an actual study with real numbers.

So ill ask you .. What gender is a hermaphrodite?

The crap leftists are pushing about gender has nothing to do with hermaphroditism. Once again lefties are trying to use an actual genetic disorder and use it to justify their looney argument for the masses.

So how do you pee?

So you deny "By some estimates, as many as one in 100 people have differences or disorders of sex development, such as hormonal conditions, genetic changes or anatomical ambiguities, some of which mean that their genitalia cannot clearly be classified as male or female."?

I knew like at least 500,000 people plus in my life and it was obvious which bathrooms they went to in sporting events or concerts..

So how do you pee?

“By some estimates”? That doesn’t sound scientific at all. How about an actual study with real numbers.
You don't know science often deals with estimates? Ok

and again, What gender is a hermaphrodite?

So how do you pee?

.00OO3%

?

So how do you pee?

.00OO3%

?

Not a difficult question:
What gender is a hermaphrodite?

Why the avoidance?

So how do you pee?

.00OO3%

?

Not a difficult question:
What gender is a hermaphrodite?

Why the avoidance?

It's not a difficult stat .

Because you don't want to admit it.

ou don't know science often deals with estimates? Ok

A rare presentation of both of the ONLY two genders. And of course 99% of the people claiming they aren’t the gender they are, are regular men or women, not hermaphrodites.

…and again, What gender is a hermaphrodite?

I don't think that true hermaphroditism is possible in humans.

By definition, a hermaphrodite has fully functioning male and female reproductive systems, in one body. In humans, hormones play an important role in the function of our reproductive systems, and male reproductive systems need a different balance of hormones than female reproductive systems.

If a human did somehow have both complete male and female reproductive systems, I do not think it would be possible for both to be functional; the hormone balance require to make one system functional would not allow the other to function.

I wonder if the author of the OP & the others who posted above understand what they write reflects on all Americans, and people all around the civilized world laugh at them.

And of course I wonder if these same posters understand their comments are cheered by some people in the parts of the uncivilized world.
Which fallacy is this one? One that uses the supposed peer pressure of the world (by his own reckoning and opinion) to try and convince people what they know to be true is somehow false, it looks like.

And one that uses it's own biases and political agenda to declare those that believe what he does is civilized while those that
don't are somehow uncivilized. It's the credo of a fool.

I put these science-denying, tranny-supporting liberal cocksuckers in the same boat as bible-thumping, Young-Earth-Creationist drooling vegetables who insist the Earth is only 6000 years old (with humans & dinosaurs cavorting together like the Flintstones), even though China's written history goes back further than that. And every one of the thousands of pieces of forensic, physical evidence have proven Earth is 4.5 billion years old. Tranny supporters are scientifically no different from these brainless vacuum-skulls.

Forum List

Back