Science Journal Nature Says Defining Gender By Genitals ‘Has No Foundation In Science’

Evidently you don't Know what rest room to use

I've always used whichever the one I want, if it has a lock on the inside of the door. A sign saying Men or one saying Women cannot keep one from using a bathroom. No law can be broken there . think like a man, and stop being such a girlyman/boy
Not that there's any difference between the two.

…and again, What gender is a hermaphrodite?

I don't think that true hermaphroditism is possible in humans.

By definition, a hermaphrodite has fully functioning male and female reproductive systems, in one body. In humans, hormones play an important role in the function of our reproductive systems, and male reproductive systems need a different balance of hormones than female reproductive systems.

If a human did somehow have both complete male and female reproductive systems, I do not think it would be possible for both to be functional; the hormone balance require to make one system functional would not allow the other to function.
So you could not answer the question either?

Forget what you believe, we all know there are people classified as hermaphrodites? All I do is ask a very simple question: "What gender is a hermaphrodite?"

I wonder if the author of the OP & the others who posted above understand what they write reflects on all Americans, and people all around the civilized world laugh at them.

And of course I wonder if these same posters understand their comments are cheered by some people in the parts of the uncivilized world.
Which fallacy is this one? One that uses the supposed peer pressure of the world (by his own reckoning and opinion) to try and convince people what they know to be true is somehow false, it looks like.

And one that uses it's own biases and political agenda to declare those that believe what he does is civilized while those that
don't are somehow uncivilized. It's the credo of a fool.
I have no agenda. I simply ask
What gender do you suppose a hermaphrodite is?

this is all just crap--plain and simple
.....even if they think they are and/or have the opposite sex ''genes'', you can't have people choosing what they want to be

What does a hermaphrodite get to choose?
How many tranny’s are hermaphrodites? .0001 %? What arm does a person born with three arms get to choose to remove? What does either have to do with people born normally wanting normal body parts removed to play mental delusion games? Nothing.

Nice try comparing apples to pitchforks.

It is neither or both, as I understand it. But it is not strictly male or female regardless of how the hermaphrodite feels
about it all.

this is all just crap--plain and simple
.....even if they think they are and/or have the opposite sex ''genes'', you can't have people choosing what they want to be

What does a hermaphrodite get to choose?
How many tranny’s are hermaphrodites? .0001 %? What arm does a person born with three arms get to choose to remove? What does either have to do with people born normally wanting normal body parts removed to play mental delusion games? Nothing.

Nice try comparing apples to pitchforks.

I like it. LOL

Ambiguity reigns
Yes. Most people would agree the gender of a hermaphrodite is ambiguous. However hermaphrodites themselves are extremely rare things. This all says nothing about the gender of unambiguous males and females.

Forget what you believe, we all know there are people classified as hermaphrodites? All I do is ask a very simple question: "What gender is a hermaphrodite?"

Within the next 5 years the USSC will clearly define male as "born with typical male genitalia: testicles, penis and bearing the Xy Chromosomes" and female as "born with typical female genitalia/organs: uterus, vagina, ovaries and bearing the XX chromosomes". Their opinion regarding genetic birth defects for other arrangements will be left to the determination of medical doctors.

And that's it. Look for it, be prepared. It's coming.

Since 99% of people claiming to not be born in the right body are either male or female as will be defined legally, the other 1% will be a moot matter when it comes to all the nonsense regarding pronouns and all the rest.

And, within 10 years doctors who perform amputations of vital necessary organs trying to enable deluded mental patients will be facing malpractice discipline, fines and jail time. Mark my words. This ship has run aground.

Within the next 5 years the USSC will clearly define male as "born with typical male genitalia: testicles, penis and bearing the Xy Chromosomes" and female as "born with typical female genitalia/organs: uterus, vagina, ovaries and bearing the XX chromosomes". Their opinion regarding genetic birth defects for other arrangements will be left to the determination of medical doctors.

And that's it. Look for it, be prepared. It's coming.

Since 99% of people claiming to not be born in the right body are either male or female as will be defined legally, the other 1% will be a moot matter when it comes to all the nonsense regarding pronouns and all the rest.

And, within 10 years doctors who perform amputations of vital necessary organs trying to enable deluded mental patients will be facing malpractice discipline, fines and jail time. Mark my words. This ship has run aground.
Nuts!

The SCOTUS is not going to be asked, nor will it weigh in on what constitutes 'gender' - it's not a constitutional issue LOL

Okay, history lesson on gender: Hijras are officially recognized as third gender in countries in the Indian subcontinent,[5][6] being considered neither completely male nor female. Hijras have a recorded history in the Indian subcontinent from antiquity onwards as suggested by the Kama Sutra period.

Gender and sexuality

A group of Hijra in Bangladesh.
These identities have no exact match in the modern Western taxonomy of gender and sexual orientation,[21] and challenge Western ideas of sex and gender.[9]

In India, some Hijras do not define themselves by specific sexual orientation, but rather by renouncing sexuality altogether. Sexual energy is transformed into sacred powers. However, these notions can come in conflict with the practical, which is that hijras are often employed as prostitutes.[22] Furthermore, in India a feminine male who takes a "receptive" role in sex with a man will often identify as a kothi (or the local equivalent term). While kothis are usually distinguished from hijras as a separate gender identity, they often dress as women and act in a feminine manner in public spaces, even using feminine language to refer to themselves and each other. The usual partners of hijras and kothis are men who consider themselves heterosexual as they are the ones who penetrate.[23] These male partners are often married, and any relationships or sex with "kothis" or hijras are usually kept secret from the community at large. Some hijras may form relationships with men and even marry,[24] although their marriage is not usually recognized by law or religion. Hijras and kothis often have a name for these masculine sexual or romantic partners; for example, panthi in Bangladesh, giriya in Delhi or sridhar in Cochin.[20]

Hijras are officially recognized as third gender in countries in the Indian subcontinent,[5][6] being considered neither completely male nor female. Hijras have a recorded history in the Indian subcontinent from antiquity onwards as suggested by the Kama Sutra period.

Date, author and history

A Kamasutra manuscript page preserved in the vaults of the Raghunatha Hindu temple in Jammu & Kashmir.
The original composition date or century for the Kamasutra is unknown. Historians have variously placed it between 400 BCE and 300 CE.[16] According to John Keay, the Kama Sutra is a compendium that was collected into its present form in the 2nd century CE.[17] In contrast, the Indologist Wendy Doniger who has co-translated Kama sutra and published many papers on related Hindu texts, the surviving version of the Kamasutra must have been revised or composed after 225 CE because it mentions the Abhiras and the Andhras dynasties that did not co-rule major regions of ancient India before that year.[18] The text makes no mention of the Gupta Empire which ruled over major urban areas of ancient India, reshaping ancient Indian arts, Hindu culture and economy from the 4th-century through the 6th-century. For these reasons, she dates the Kama sutra to the second half of the 3rd-century CE.[18]

Hijra (Indian subcontinent) - Wikipedia

Kama Sutra - Wikipedia

Okay, I use two Wikipedia pages entries because it is easier

This stuff predates much of what people here would argue from. It is nothing new this recognition that GENDER is a human construct

I wonder if this kind of stuff occurred in the last days of the Roman Empire too.

Science journal Nature finds assigning gender by the genitals one is born with 'has no foundation in science'

They're 100% correct, gender has nothing to do with genitals. If a man gets rid of his penis, he's still a man, merely a mutiliated one.

Gender is determined by chromosomes XX man XY woman, anything else a genetic abnormality.
your talking about the sex parts (male/female) of people, not gender

please try and keep up

LOL

I wonder if this kind of stuff occurred in the last days of the Roman Empire too.

Science journal Nature finds assigning gender by the genitals one is born with 'has no foundation in science'

They're 100% correct, gender has nothing to do with genitals. If a man gets rid of his penis, he's still a man, merely a mutiliated one.

Gender is determined by chromosomes XX man XY woman, anything else a genetic abnormality.

please try and keep up

LOL
Mental illness.

What is it that Lefty's like you never took a damn 6 the grade biology class?

So you deny "By some estimates, as many as one in 100 people have differences or disorders of sex development, such as hormonal conditions, genetic changes or anatomical ambiguities, some of which mean that their genitalia cannot clearly be classified as male or female."?

Hmm...

I wonder why you do not argue a point as much as you attack commenters

So how do you pee?

Probably sitting down.

please try and keep up

LOL

So you fucking think a uterus can be a boy organ?

please try and keep up

LOL

Tell us how a boy can have period?

Wait so you sucking on dick imagine you are eating on pussy with your partner?

The hermophodite happens 1-1500 to 1-2000 births, it is birth defect, just like big ears, type 1 diabetes and mental illness.

Forum List

Back