Schwarzenegger attacked by violent negro

One black person in an 80% black country commits an assault, and all of a sudden all black people are bad?

There was an assault?
Yes. Arnold's body got in his way. Arnold is a RACIST!

From the reaction the left, a madman drop kicking a 71 year old man, is not worthy of comment,

but harsh language from a white guy, aimed at black guys?

ebbdcb03357466a03988ec8a7ae073ea975690816ce910559c7ec57f2c1cdeac.jpg

Well, sometimes a blow like that especially to a older man can show up later...he should get a thorough checkup.
Kid pulled his kick. Schwarzenhegger thought someone in the crowd had pushed him--didn't even know he'd been kicked. I think he can skip the ER.

Why are these people so cowardly and violent? It happens at about the 50 second mark. Looks like security heads will roll.

Maybe the kid was pissed that white folks are still calling them "Negroes."

You fuckin' jerk.

Yeah, if you wanna make friends with them use the n-word all the time instead so they’ll know you be cool enough not to be disrespectin’ no one.

What would have been wrong with "Schwarzenhegger attacked by violent fan?"
That wouldn't have served the purpose, though, would it?
Considering this is South Africa, there's a better than 8 in 10 chance the fan will be black.

Why are these people so cowardly and violent? It happens at about the 50 second mark. Looks like security heads will roll.

Maybe the kid was pissed that white folks are still calling them "Negroes."

You fuckin' jerk.

Yeah, if you wanna make friends with them use the n-word all the time instead so they’ll know you be cool enough not to be disrespectin’ no one.

What would have been wrong with "Schwarzenhegger attacked by violent fan?"
That wouldn't have served the purpose, though, would it?
Considering this is South Africa, there's a better than 8 in 10 chance the fan will be black.

What does it matter? It was just a young man, giving a 71 year old man a flying drop kick in the back, no big deal.

“A lot of you have asked, but I’m not pressing charges. I hope this was a wake-up call, and he gets his life on the right track. But I’m moving on and I’d rather focus on the thousands of great athletes I met at @ArnoldSports Africa,” the 71-year-old “Terminator” star wrote.

The former California governor was blindsided Saturday by an unnamed loony who shouted “Help me! I need a Lamborghini!” — then pounded the jacked movie star in the back with a flying double dropkick
https://www.google.com/amp/s/pagesi...gger-wont-press-charges-following-attack/amp/

Too bad. This will only encourage these worthless thugs

“A lot of you have asked, but I’m not pressing charges. I hope this was a wake-up call, and he gets his life on the right track. But I’m moving on and I’d rather focus on the thousands of great athletes I met at @ArnoldSports Africa,” the 71-year-old “Terminator” star wrote.

The former California governor was blindsided Saturday by an unnamed loony who shouted “Help me! I need a Lamborghini!” — then pounded the jacked movie star in the back with a flying double dropkick
https://www.google.com/amp/s/pagesi...gger-wont-press-charges-following-attack/amp/

I know you're disappointed the guy won't do 15 in hard labor for goofing around, but Schwarzenegger knows better. He's not a racist.

I know you're disappointed the guy won't do 15 in hard labor for goofing around, but Schwarzenegger knows better. He's not a racist.

Don't you want him institutionalized? He is obviously a danger to others and himself.

Considering this is South Africa, there's a better than 8 in 10 chance the fan will be black
Because we all know blacks and whites are equal in mindless violence

Nonsense....young blacks whilst composing only approx. 2% of the total pop. committ over half of all violence in America.

11 Critical Points on Race and Crime in America - Encounter Books

African Americans accounted for 52.5% of all homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008. Black people make up 12.5% of the population. Let that sink in... But go on dodge, duck and use the whatever excuse you want but just remember young black males are the primary offenders in the black community and they only compose about 2% of the total pop. Yet the media tries to cover up for them....attributing their violence to the black community as a whole which is bad enough but when you have 2% of the pop. committing over half of all violent crime in America...that is a real problem and of course the msm dare not talk about that.

Last edited:
Considering this is South Africa, there's a better than 8 in 10 chance the fan will be black

Nonsense....young blacks whilst composing only approx. 2% of the total pop. comitt over half of all violence in America.

NONO. Those aren't the black kids. Doze B niigerrz !

If the races were reversed you wouldn't call it "goofing around." I, on the other hand, would expect him to be prosecuted.

“A lot of you have asked, but I’m not pressing charges. I hope this was a wake-up call, and he gets his life on the thousands of great athletes I met at @ArnoldSports Africa,” the 71-year-old “Terminator” star wrote.

The former California governor was blindsided Saturday by an unnamed loony who shouted “Help me! I need a right track. But I’m moving on and I’d rather focus on the Lamborghini!” — then pounded the jacked movie star in the back with a flying double dropkick

If a white kid had done that to a black dignitary visiting S. Africa he would get the death penalty.

If the races were reversed you wouldn't call it "goofing around." I, on the other hand, would expect him to be prosecuted.

“Kill the White Man” / or South Africa’s White Genocide

Nonsense....young blacks whilst composing only approx. 2% of the total pop. comitt over half of all violence in America.

NONO. Those aren't the black kids. Doze B niigerrz !
That's the kid's defense. Arnold's last name is VERY racist!

Forum List

Back